Status: Done

Love Bug

Six

Emma’s POV- June 2014
“No” I said.

My brothers frowned at me and Amelia looked up from her phone. Josh looked at Amelia and pointed at me.

“Lia, tell her to put the jersey on”

She looked at my outfit and shook her head.

“Her outfit looks cute, let her be”

Andy pouted at me and I shook my head.

“I said I would take you guys to the parade, but I’m not wearing a jersey. It’s too hot outside” I said.

They nodded and they went to go put on their shoes. I opened my snapchat and I smiled when I saw I had one from Filip. He was frowning a bit; the caption said, “You still havent gone to see me play”

I laughed and took a selfie.

“It’s hard to say no to my brothers pout”

I put my phone away and stood up.

“We’ll be back” I said to Amelia who hummed and nodded.

Josh glanced at her as he fixed the jersey. Josh was wearing a Kopitar one, and Andy was wearing a Brown one. They were trying to get me to wear my mom’s Quick jersey.

“You sure you don’t want to come?”

“I’ll pass”

She looked at Josh and smiled.

“I can watch it from the couch with smalls here”

Winnie huffed from her lap making Josh roll his eyes.

“Alright, suit yourself”

“Hurry up or we’ll be late. It’s a long drive to LA”

I nodded and followed them.

“Bye” I called out.

I pulled my phone out as we made our way to my car. Filip had snapchatted me back; he was pouting in the picture “Does this work?”

I looked at Andy who fixed his jersey. He pouted at me and I took a picture of him.

“I can’t believe you’re not wearing a jersey”

I rolled my eyes.

“It ruins her outfit”

I sent the picture of a pouty Andy with the caption, “No, his is still better” I got into the drivers seat and put my phone under my left leg. My brothers were extremely nosy and I didn’t want them to know whom I was dating.

“Emma”

“Yea?” I asked Josh.

“So you do have a boyfriend?”

“I’m seeing a guy” I said.

Andy covered his ears and groaned.

“NO!”

I rolled my eyes and Josh raised an eyebrow.

“What’s his name?”

“Don’t worry, he treats me well” I said.

He nodded and I turned on the car. Andy wasn’t done being dramatic though.

“NO!”

I laughed and shook my head.

“See what you did” I told Josh.

He laughed and looked at Andy who was pretending to die in the back.

“I did nothing, he does know that you will end up married eventually”

Andy groaned again from the back and I laughed.

“Stop! NO!”

“Married!”

“NO!”

I laughed as Josh taunted our little brother. If they knew Filip played for the Predators they would straight up say “NO”. I knew that, but I was dating Filip they werent. They’d grow to like him. A lady was nice to take a picture of us, as always I squished in between them. We got there pretty early because I was able to see Jonathan Quick’s majestic face.

“He’s even more handsome up close” I said making Josh and Andy laugh.

My mom was in love with Jonathan Quick. She normally didn’t buy a player’s jersey because she claimed they would soon get traded. She surprised everyone when she got the Quick one she owns.

“If mom were here she’d agree”

I laughed and nodded as the rally ended. We made our way inside Staples Center and I followed my brothers.

“Did you know Lia was sleeping with Jones?”

“Who’s Jones?” I asked.

“Quick’s backup”

I nodded slowly.

“Good for Lia”

Andy made a face and Josh shrugged.

“So she’s not seeing him anymore?” I asked.

They both shook their heads.

“No, but he always asks for her. The guy was obviously into her”

I nodded slowly and we sat down. We had a great view, I even sent a picture to Filip to which he responded with a selfie of himself ”Go Preds go?”. I laughed and Josh turned to look at me.

“Look, it’s Bailey” I said.

They both turned to look at the Kings Mascot.

“So how’d she meet this guy?” I asked.

I took a selfie of myself smiling; you could see my brother’s faces on each side. I captioned it “It’s like you want me to die”

“At those events, she went because dad couldn’t go. Mom and her went and she met him there. Since the beginning he was interested in her. Shame she wasn’t though, it’s not like he will be here long though” I said.

“Why wouldn’t he be?” I asked.

“I give it till the end of next season before he gets traded”

I looked at Andy and he shrugged.

“It’s business and we have our starting goaltender”

I nodded slowly and we quiet down as the lights dimmed. I then spotted the guy Amelia used to sleep with. Martin Jones, and damn he was fine. I was seeing Filip and only Filip but I’m pretty sure he would agree that Martin Jones was a handsome guy. I would do a little digging of my own eventually. Amelia was always meddling in my life, so I’m pretty sure I could get away with doing the same.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's literally been pouring all day here. I mean we are in a drought and we do need it, but my plans got canceled because of it. Oh well, i guess i'll just stay in and watch Daredevil. In case you guys haven't noticed i literally stream a lot of shows.