I Think I Could Fall For You, If I Could Get Up From the Past

Chapter 3

Alexis’ POV:

My sharp eyes caught Brendon rolling his eyes in exasperation and his disgusted expression. Nothing that me and my friends did seem to irk him since the rock star was inviting us for coffee and I didn’t think that the famous “Brenny Bear” would invite any old girl like me for a drink. I glanced at the phone he was grasping in his hands.

“What’s that you’re looking at there?” I inquired politely in a tone that wouldn’t make Brendon think I was prying into his private life. I wouldn’t want to ruin my special moment with the lead singer of my favorite band either.

“It’s er, nothing. Just uhm…Ryan?” Brendon replied hesitantly in a low voice only I could have heard. He must have predicted what Hannah and Michelle would do if they knew the equally famous Ryan Ross texted Brendon on his phone.

“Ohh…” I said, my mouth forming a round circle on my face. “What’s wrong with him?” I pressed on gently.

Brendon’s POV

I fidgeted slightly with my long, slender fingers as I thought about how to respond to Alexis’ question. I looked back up at the deep brown orbs that were featured elegantly on her face and a voice inside me told me that I could trust this girl.

Look how innocent she is…she doesn’t look like the one to give away a celeb’s secrets…and she’s pretty hot too…

“Don’t tell anyone this, but Ryan is a really Ryho; he’s a manwhore.” I said steadily, trying to keep my voice low and steady, since spilling a best friend’s secret isn’t an easy task.

Alexis jaw dropped even lower as she heard that all the Internet rumors about Ryan Ross being a pimp were true.

Okaaay…” She said, dumbfounded, elongating the ‘a’ sound for exaggeration.

“So yeah, that’s the story.” I added, trying to break the slightly awkward silence.

She nodded in agreement. “Should we get back to my friends now? I think they’ve stopped hyperventilating.” She asked with an adorable laugh.

“Oh yeah! Sure, and coffee’s on me.” I added in a louder voice, to prevent them from getting their own beverages.

Hannah and Michelle cheered loudly to voice their optimism of my generous offer.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a really short chapter, but please be patient as I have summer school and less time to update. Check out the new title too! Be sure to also go to my profile and see the layout and new info! =) Please comment and any suggestions are appreciated!