‹ Prequel: True Feelings
Status: In writing

It Only Takes One Mistake

Chapter 5

A few weeks had passed since Gerard went back to Barcelona and now I can't get rid of the feeling that I'm the guilty one. Sergio keeps telling me that I'm innocent, but I know he's just saying that to make me feel better. I did take Diego away because he had a freak out, but for me that's not an excuse. After Geri telling me off I haven't been the same. I feel like I need to fix this and soon because the guilt is killing me, but I don't even know what could I do.

Sergio - Stop being so miserable. I said a hundred times that you are innocent so don't let his words get to you.
Ciara - But he is right Sergio, he did a horrible thing that's true, but that doesn't give me a reason to leave with our child with no warning. I should of stayed.
Sergio - You had a good reason to leave.
Ciara - It was a selfish reason and I need to fix it.
Sergio - What are you going to do? Move back to Barcelona?
Ciara - If that's what it takes then yes.
Sergio - Listen Ciara. You need to clear your mind so what do you say dinner? Only the two of us.
Ciara - It does sound nice, but I don't have where to put Diego.
Sergio - I already have that covered up, Cristiano said that he would be pleased to watch Diego.

A dinner did sound nice and he was right that I need to clear my head. I picked up Diego and asked.

Ciara - You want to go to uncle Cris tonight?
Diego - Can I take my car with me?
Ciara - Of course you can.
Diego - Then yes!

He loves his cars so much that it's adorable. I quickly packed Diego's stuff and got dressed. We went downstairs to wait for Sergio to pick us up and I saw that his car was standing outside. I opened the door and quickly went to his car and seated Diego, after that I sat down in the car myself.

Sergio - You look gorgeous Ciara.
Ciara - Thanks Sergio, you don't look bad yourself.
Sergio - Wouldn't want to embarrass myself in front of you do I?

We quickly dropped of Diego at Cristiano's and then we drove to some restaurant that I never heard of, but Sergio said it's an amazing place to eat at. The drive took us like 30 minutes and it was too long for me.

Sergio - We are here.

I looked through the window and it seemed like a nice place.

Ciara - It looks nice.
Sergio - You'll love the food here, I promise you.
Ciara - If you say so.

It was starting to rain so we went in quickly. The place wasn't too crowded so we find a place to sit kinda quickly.

Ciara - I feel so comfy here. Where did you find this place?
Sergio - My parents used to take me here when I was younger.

We ordered our food which we got very fast I'd say. It was so delicious like Sergio said.

Sergio - So you would really move back to Barcelona just to be fair with Gerard?
Ciara - Isn't it the right thing to do? I can see that he wants to be with his son and he can't come to Madrid every time.
Sergio - But what about me? Us?
Ciara - We could try long distance couldn't we?
Sergio - I don't know Ciara...

I hated to make him sad, but I'm going to make the right decision and move back. It would be so selfish of me to keep Diego all to myself and I kinda miss everyone else. I really need to make things right.

Ciara - I am so sorry Sergio... I am doing such a horrible thing to you.
Sergio - It's alright Ciara, it's alright.
Ciara - I need some air.

I stood up and went through the door. I sat down on a bench feeling emotionally exhausted. Someone sat down near me, but I didn't mind.

??? - Nice seeing you here...

I turned to see who was there and when I saw who it was the only thing I thought of was shit.

Ciara - Antonio...
Antonio - Oh so you remember me.
Ciara - How did you find me?
Antonio - That's none of your business.
Ciara - Whatever, I need to go.

I stood up and tried to go back to the cafe, but Antonio quickly blocked my way.

Antonio - You ain't going anywhere.
Ciara - Get lost, I'm not in the mood.

I tried to push him away, but he just stood still.

Ciara - Antonio I'm serious. Get lost or I'll call the police.
Antonio - With the phone you left back there?
Ciara - I'll scream I swear.
Antonio - Too late for that princess.

And the next thing I knew was everything turning black.

_____________________________________

I opened my eyes and I layed on the ground in some room which I don't recognize. What the hell happened? The last thing I remember was being hit by Antonio and now I'm here. I stood up and went to the door and started banging on it, but someone quickly opened it.

Antonio - Stop banging it you bitch!
Ciara - What the hell did you do? Where the fuck am I?
Antonio - If you're that stupid then I'll tell you. You are kidnapped by me. I know that your guy friends are wealthy and money would come in handy for me right now.
Ciara - You are crazy! Let me out you asshole!
Antonio - That's not happening. Until I get my money you are staying in this dumb.
Ciara - How the hell will anyone know that I'm here?!
Antonio - Are you that stupid really? I emailed Ramos and Pique that you're kidnapped and I want 1 million euros for you.
Ciara - That's not happening you asshole. You ain't getting any money.

I tried to push him away, but he slapped me to the ground.

Antonio - You better shut your fuck hole.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you Jayme112234 for your comment! :)