‹ Prequel: True Feelings
Status: In writing

It Only Takes One Mistake

Chapter 6

Ciara - I'm supposed to eat this junk again?
Antonio - I ain't buying you any other food.
Ciara - I'd rather starve myself.
Antonio - Suit yourself, but it seems you're staying here for a while.
Ciara - What do you mean?
Antonio - Gerard and Sergio haven't replied for a two weeks Ciara.
Ciara - Antonio please, let me go. You want money right? I'll give you money, I just want to see my child please.
Antonio - I am not stupid. You are staying here and I don't care about your little twat.
Ciara - At least give me fresh air because I swear I'll die here.
Antonio - You will rot in this room till I get my money.
Ciara - You are not getting the money you got that? I'd rather die in here than to see how you get your money.
Antonio - Be careful with your words Ciara, it might happen.
Ciara - Whatever.

I just walked to the corner and sat down.

Antonio - What the hell are you doing?
Ciara - What does it look like you moron?
Antonio - Oh Ciara... you're not here to get me money only, you are here to please me.
Ciara - To please you? Are you serious right now?
Antonio - Of course I am. You're a pretty woman and I'd say I deserve someone like you.

He started walking towards while smirking. I feel so disgusted right now.

Ciara - Get the fuck out you perv.

He sat down next to me and started to touch me.

Ciara - Don't you touch me.

I tried to stood up and run away, but he grabbed my leg and I fell on the ground. He quickly put himself on me and tried to kiss me.

Antonio - Don't fight it, you'll love it.

He tried to unzip my pants and touch my face, but I bit his finger hard.

Antonio - You whore! How the fuck dare you?!

He punched me right in the eye and then stood up and kicked me. He left the room and locked it and I just stayed still. Everyday he beats me and it hurts so much. What did I do to deserve this? I crawled into the bed and started to cry trying to forget this horrible day.

Gerard's POV

Sergio - What are we going to do?
Gerard - I don't know.
Sergio - What do you think he is doing to her?
Gerard - I don't know.

I feel so horrified. Antonio emailed me and Sergio that he kidnapped Ciara and we didn't even reply back because we don't know what to do.

Gerard - The only option is that we give him money.
Sergio - It doesn't seem right to give him what he wants. We don't even know if Ciara is alright...
Gerard - But that's the only option we have... there is nothing to do.
Sergio - We could try kidnapping her back.
Gerard - How the fuck could we do that?
Sergio - We could tell him that we are bringing the money, but when he brings Cia we could attack him.
Gerard - How are you so sure that he won't have a gun or something? He is dangerous and we can't risk it.
Sergio - What else is there to do? We gotta risk for Ciara and if you're not in then I'm going alone.

Sergio stood up and took out his phone so that he could email Antonio.

Gerard - Of course I'm coming. I do love her.
Sergio - Please don't remind me that.

We got outside and got in the car. Sergio started it and drove of. We are finally coming for you Cia and I promise we won't leave without you.

Ciara's POV

Ciara - What do you want?
Antonio - I have some news. Gerard and Sergio are coming with the money.
Ciara - I'll make them not give you the money. You don't deserve it.
Antonio - Oh they'll give me the money, believe me.

And with that he took out a pistol out of his pocket. Shit. He is totally crazy.

Ciara - Put the gun away you asshole.

He just laughed at me and then I heard someone knocking on the door. They're here. I have to do something.

Antonio - Wait here for me.
Ciara - Like I can go anywhere you idiot.

I just sat on the bed as he left. What am I going to do? They can't give him the money, it wouldn't be right. I have such a bad feeling about this, I feel like something bad is going to happen. I wanted to lay down, but Antonio already came back.

Antonio - Give me your hands.
Ciara - Handcuffs? Really?
Antonio - Yes really you dumb bitch.

He handcuffed me and went downstairs. Gerard and Sergio were standing with a bag which I assumed had money in it.

Gerard - Ciara? What the hell did he do to you?
Antonio - Don't even think of responding.

And with that he pointed a gun to my head. This is fucked up.

Antonio - Where is the money?
Sergio - Here take it.
Gerard - Now give us Cia back.
Antonio - Let me check the money first.

As he opened the bag put his hand inside of the bag I quickly kicked in the leg that fell down.

Ciara - Get out of here now!

Of course they didn't listen to me and just tried to beat up him.

Ciara - Take back the money and run you idiots!

I tried to pick up the bag, but then I heard a shot. I turned around and saw Gerard on the ground while blood was coming out of him.

Ciara - You asshole! How dare you shoot him!

I started running towards Antonio with full force, but then he pointed the pistol to Sergio and I stopped.

Ciara - Please don't. I beg of you.
Antonio - Take the bag and go to my car!

I did as he told me to do. I took the bag and went to his car just so that he would leave Gerard and Sergio alone. I saw Antonio already running to the car, but I didn't hear anything so that means he didn't shoot him. Thank god. I hope he takes Gerard to the hospital quickly because I would only blame myself if he died.

Antonio - You got the money?

I just nodded and started to cry.

Ciara - Please let me go... you have what you wanted just leave me alone Antonio...please.
Antonio - That's not happening princess.

He drove off as fast as he could. It was night time and it was hard to see so I told him drive slower, but he refused and just drove faster and faster.

Ciara - Where are we going?
Antonio - Barcelona. From there we'll go to London.
Ciara - London?! Are you crazy Antonio?! Just let me go! You have no use of me and my child needs me please...
Antonio - I don't give a fuck about your child so just sit still.

I just looked back at the road and saw two lights coming towards us.

Ciara - There's a car! MOVE!

But it was too late... both cars have crashed hard and the only thing I remember is pain in my head and everything turning black...
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you Jayme112234 for your comment! :)