‹ Prequel: True Feelings
Status: In writing

It Only Takes One Mistake

Chapter 8

Ciara - Huh? Who are you?
Gerard - What do you mean what am I? I'm Gerard.
Ciara - Gerard? I don't know any Gerard... Where are my parents?
Gerard - Parents? Oh my god no...

The man named Gerard stood up and left the room. Why am I in the hospital and what the heck happened to me? My whole body felt a little soar and all kinds of machines were attached to me... Did I have an accident or something? I need answers now! A few minutes later a bunch of people came in that I don't know and Leo? What the fuck is he doing here?! Why is that asshole here?!

Ciara - Get out of here Leo!
Leo - What? Why?!
Ciara - How do you even dare to ask?!
Sergio - Ciara calm down.
Ciara - And who are you may I ask?
Doctor - It seems that after the car crash she lost her memory?
Ciara - What?!
Doctor - Stay calm miss Black. I'm sure you all want to talk so I will be back in about 10 minutes to make some checkups.

The doctor left and I stayed still in shock. I had a car crash and I lost my memory? I have a feeling that they will tell me something I definitely don't want to hear... Lionel sat next to me and I moved a little.

Leo - Cia...
Ciara - Just tell me... what happened?
Leo - Well what do you remember?
Ciara - The last thing I remember me working as a waitress in Rosario and living with my parents so that's about it...
Leo - Oh my god this is so hard... Cia your parents are dead...
Ciara - What?! They are dead?!
Leo - I'm so sorry you have to live this again Ciara...
Ciara - Just tell me what happened next Lionel.
Leo - Well after that I found you and you moved in with me, you started dating Gerard, but you broke up and you moved to Madrid and had a child.
Ciara - A child?

This is seriously fucked up! I have a child?! I looked to a small boy which Gerard held, it must be him.

Ciara - What's his name?
Gerard - Diego Javier Black.
Diego - Mommy are you okay?

I flinched at those words, but looked up and smiled.

Ciara - I am fine Diego, just a little bit tired.

He got out of Gerard's arms and walked to me and hugged me. It's all so new for me...

Diego - I missed you so much mommy.
Ciara - I missed you too sweetie.

I felt so close to him even that I didn't remember him at all. I feel so good being with him and I can say that even it's like I'm meeting him for the first time I fell in love with him right away.

Ciara - So I guess the daddy is Gerard then?
Gerard - I am.
Ciara - So are we dating or broken up?

He seems hurt by those words, but I need everything to be clear for me.

Gerard - We were working on building good terms with each other.
Ciara - Oh that's good. You seem nice.

I met everyone else again, but they didn't ring a bell for me. It's like all of them except for Leo and Anto are new for me, but all of them seemed very nice and I can't wait to become friends with them again, that's if they want that. The doctor came a little while ago and did some checkups. According to him everything seemed just fine except for my memory loss.

Ciara - So I will live in Madrid?
Leo - Well if you want you could live in my house.
Ciara - I don't want to intrude...
Antonella - Don't worry you won't intrude and I'm sure Thiago would be happy to have a play buddy.
Sergio - This way Gerard could see his son more often.

I looked up at Gerard and he seemed a little sad and weirded out. I wonder what happened between us, I hope he isn't hurt by this situation.

Ciara - Could I speak with you privately Gerard?
Gerard - Do you really want to do that?
Ciara - Why wouldn't I want that?

He just nodded and sat next to me while everyone left the room.

Gerard - What is it that you want to talk about?
Ciara - What's the reason we broke up?
Gerard - I really don't want to you to hate me again.
Ciara - Well you said we were on good terms again, were you lying?
Gerard - Of course I wasn't, but I just... I didn't want the child when you were pregnant...

I looked him straight in the eyes to see if he was serious or not, but he looked pretty damn like he was going to start crying.

Gerard - I am so sorry Ciara you have to live through this all again, I really am.
Ciara - It's not your fault that I lost my memory Gerard.
Gerard - Of course it's my fault Ciara, if I had treated you the best you wouldn't be in this situation.
Ciara - You can think anything you want, but I am not blaming you for this.
Gerard - You should blame me, I am a horrible person that I couldn't take care of the person I love the most.
Ciara - You love me?
Gerard - I will always love you Cia, no matter what happens I will still love you.
Ciara - Gerard...
Gerard - I am so stupid that I messed us up and now I won't have any more chances.
Ciara - Don't say that. It takes two to start a relationship and it takes two to end it.
Gerard - What are you saying?
Ciara - I'm saying that it's not only your fault we broke up, but mine as well.
Gerard - What's the difference? It's not like you're going to jump into my arms again...
Ciara - No... but we could try again.
Gerard - You want that?
Ciara - I love you Gerard and true love never fades.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you Jayme112234 and Hockeykid40 for your comments! :)

P.S This might be the only chapter this week because I'm a little busy. I will start to post reguraly again next week. ^^