Puzzle of a Misfit

Operation Cobra

Mr.Best in the world : How about a do over?
Me : Do over?
Mr.Best in the world : Do over date since you had a mental breakdown last time
Me : Sure.When?
Mr.Best in the world : I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7.Wear a dress ;)
Me : A dress, must u torture me?
Mr.Best in the world : Kinky ;)

I just rolled my eyes with a content smile on my face.Gazing at the hotel ceiling from my bed I squeaked with excitement. I spent at least 5 minutes wondering what he had planned but came up with nothing. I soon realized I needed something to help get my mind of him, which was already a difficult task.

I scrolled through my contact list thinking that I didn't have that many friends.But then again I wasn't that much of a social butterfly. I soon came across AJ's number and realized I hadn't spent that much time with her.So I texted her to meet me in the lobby.Everyone was in the same hotel so it wasn't a surprise if you ran into a brick wall which turned out to be muscle.Like I did but that turned out for the best in the end.

I just threw on jeans and a t-shirt, not caring about what I put on.As I laced up converse I realized that other Diva's must take ages getting ready.Since they have to paint their face different colors to hide their insecurities or to make them feel confident about they look. I understand if it's to feel confidence but you should take pride in what you look like but I guess I have a different point of view to everyone else.As usual.I mean they must take forever walking in those heels or as I call them death traps.How can you walk on them? They're like stilts.

I ran down the endless stairs to see AJ looking like she wanted to jump every where.Mentally I prepared myself ready for any sort of attack.
Suddenly as I was walking up to her she pulled me into a hug "Hi we are going shopping" that was all she said as she dragged me along with her without a choice.For someone small she sure was strong. I made a mental note for when I face her in the ring not to underestimate her.

Surprisingly I didn't find shopping all that bad but that’s probably because we stopped at every game and comic book shop we came across.While we were in one of the shops (I forgot the name) I found a cute floral dress that had a V neck and spaghetti straps. I tried the dress on and it fit perfectly the top exposed just the right amount of cleavage but not too much, the dress then flowed out creating the perfect look.

We were laughing getting a sugar high from numerous amounts of sweets and candy floss.Suddenly my high came to a stop as I seen my one true demon; my past.She was sitting there as if my disappearance made had no effect on he which it probably didn't. But I looked on realizing that I didn't care as much as I used too in fact I felt nothing towards her. It was like she didn't scratch me with those nails every chance she got leaving me with a shallow cut that didn't leave a physical scar but an emotional one.As sad as it seems Phil and my very few friends were my family now.And I couldn't be happier.

AJ seen my new found sadness making a concerned face which looked so odd to me as I always saw her happy and smiling.With her eyebrows furrowed she asked "What's wrong?" she stared me in the eyes as if expecting an answer.But I just shrugged her off as a genuine smile took over my features-which is very rare.This thrown her off as she lifted her perfectly plucked eyebrow looking at me weirdly."Take a picture it will last longer" I said challenging her as my expression changed into it's usual smirk."I would but I wouldn't want to go blind after looking at it too long" she teased me, in response I grabbed my candy floss and stuffed it into her mouth successfully shutting her up. In annoyance she rolled her eyes in a way that said 'So mature' so like the mature person I am I stuck my tongue out.

We got to my hotel room blasting music from every kind of genre.We even started slow dancing at one point mocking a married couple, I was the cat-lady out of the two of us which was ironic since she didn't have many friends either. I think it might be to her outgoing bubbly nature or that she has many tomboy interests like me to be friends with many of the other divas.

Currently we are drinking lemonade playing fuck,marry,kill."My go errmmm... Randy,Zack Ryder or Kofi" I said with a playful glint in my eyes waiting for the answer.Answering she replied "Kill Zack,Fuck Randy and Marry Kofi" but as soon as she mentioned Kofi her cheeks flamed up. I grinned teasing her "AJ and Kofi sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-" my taunting singing stopped when she covered my mouth so all you could hear was mumbling.My eyes quickly moved to my phone she seen and grabbed the phone away and hid it much to my annoyance.But we carried on like that for a while but she knew by the smirk on my face that I was going to do something.Operation cobra in progress.