Puzzle of a Misfit

Photoshoot

The most annoying song ever played on my phone, 'Baby' by Justin Bieber. If you didn't know that you need a serious update.As soon as I could I reached for my phone moving all objects in my path. I quickly turned off my stupid alarm.Why did I even choose that song? Oh, yeah it's the only one that actually gets me up.

I got up in my blue shorts and white vest top.Dragging myself up remembering the things I had to do today.A photo-shoot. One of the things that was necessary in WWE. I didn't have problem with it but I was wary because there is no way I'm posing in an outfit that barely covered anything.Plus I'm going to be standing doing nothing for hours while I could be training with Punk to improve some moves.Even though not a lot of things needed improving.

I quickly got dressed into ripped jeans, grey and black skeleton jumper with signature black converse. I glanced in the mirror doing all my usual preparations which didn't include much make-up since I don't wear a lot any ways and I'm going to a photo-shoot. I pulled my long Auburn hair into a messy ponytail. I ran towards my phone seeing it was 9:30.Shit! I'm runnning late.

I ran right into Punk "I'm sorry again.Why do I keep running into you?" I mused out loud. I soon realized that I had somewhere to be "Do you have a car or something? I need to get to a photo shoot I will be forever grateful" I pulled my best puppy eyes with my lips pouting. Looking into his eyes I could see he was trying not to laugh since I hadn't let him speak."Yeah I have bus" suddenly his lips turned into a mischievous smile.Oh no."As long as I can watch the photo-shoot" he said with a teasing but serious smile on his lips. I immediately groaned thinking the worst. "Fine but don't get me kicked out" I said mockingly.

We went into his bus and immediately started joking around.We even discussed different comics we've read.As soon as we got there we got strange looks since he was giving me a piggyback."Look the suits don't approve of how fast your walking. Faster slave!" I yelled teasing him getting dirty looks from fat old men in suits. "Whatever you say your majesty" He bowed with a lopsided smile across his face racing us to the photoshoot area.

As soon as we got there we received multiple judging looks.So I raised my eyebrow daring them to say something.Soon they dragged me to the wardrobe while Punk sat on the couch reading his comic.All the stylists started telling me all their plans but the main point was to get my personality across.They handed me outfits that were pretty much pink and non existent.I give them all disbelieving glances."No way I am wearing those" I stated giving a shudder for effect "You said you wanted my personality so your getting it" I looked them in eye showing my defiance.

Soon after they all got the picture that I wasn't your average diva.This caused me to grin inwardly. I ended up in a black crop corset with black high waist ripped jeans, combat boots and a necklace with a heart on the silver chain.When I glanced in the mirror I looked like a completely different person.With my naturally straight hair curled at the ends which I bounced a couple of times unused to curly hair.My make-up was made up of light pink blush, winged eye-liner accented by mascara and full crimson lips to complete my look.I smirked in the mirror just to see how much of a bad guy I looked like. I wonder what Punk will think.Will he like it? Wait why would I care?

I stepped out into Punk's line of vision and coughed to gain his attention. I waited nervously for his reaction.His eyes widened as he did a double take. I felt his eyes rake my body looking at every curve.This made my blush grow. I never blush. What's wrong with me? "You look beautiful" he breathed, this didn't help my blush. "Ermm thanks" I stammered looking to the ground.Thankfully the photographer came and dragged me away.

We went through all the poses I needed to do. Surprisingly he took some of my input. I wanted to do some with a microphone since it would get the point of me being a rebel more.This is the main reason I chose black not only does it get that across but it also makes me a 'Misfit' from the other divas.
The lighting was all put into place and we started taking pictures.We did a couple of normal poses then my ones with the microphone. It was hard to concentrate because Punk kept creeping behind the photographer making funny faces. Sometimes the photographer would turn round right when Punk was pulling a face so not only was pulling a face he was also really close to the photographer. It was really hard to hold on my laugh, I felt like it was going to burst out at any minute. For one photo Punk crept up behind me making faces behind me.This caused the photographer to tell me that "Your really cute together" I replied blushing "We-we aren't together". In reply he just give me an unbelieving glance with a raised eyebrow.

I got changed and met Punk in his bus.What I didn't realize was how tired I was.We put in 'The Shining' and started watching the horror movie.Some how I ended lying my head on his shoulder.Why have I never used his shoulder as my cushion before? I questioned my mind sleepily.Not long after that I fell asleep cuddled in his arms.