Puzzle of a Misfit

The Start

Weeks have past, me and Phil have grown closer.Somehow we would always gravitate towards each other in social situations.My feelings for him have grown.How could they not? AJ and I also became closer, she's like the sister I've always wanted.I have also made better friends over the past couple of weeks with Kofi, since I travel most of the time with Phil.AJ also introduced me to Kaitlyn from NXT, we get on great.Especially since she makes the worst jokes.

I've been training with Phil whenever I can to improve my finisher, to make it more powerful.With my storyline starting I will know that I can tear every one of those divas doing my nails at the same time. Tonight I'm doing a promo on the Bella's since 'The crowd loved me' as Stephanie told me but in reality it means the Bella's aren't good on the mic.

"Raise hell" Phil advised with a small smile "Just hell?" I smirked."I don't think they can take anymore of my protégé" he returned with an even bigger smirk "Protégé? It was all me" I countered.Before he had a chance to make a comeback my theme music came on (Harder to breathe by Maroon 5). I gave him a small salute before I walked out in my own enchanted world.

Running down the ramp to the ring I smacked the hands of multiple fans. I slid into the ring with a microphone already prepared. I raised it to my mouth but this seemed to excite them more. I smiled in pride as I realized not only did I want this change but they did to and they wanted me to do it."I don't think Chicago will let her speak, rude people" Cole commented at ringside. "Cole shut your mouth.Just because they can get excited and you can't, don't take it out on them" I commented which caused laughter in the audience."See they laugh at you which in a weird way makes them a better people than you.After all CM Punk comes from here so they must pretty talented as well" I said which made the audience roar even more.

"If the Bella's think they can beat me or any diva for that matter they thought wrong.Everyone around seems to think that way, I don't know why is it because I'm a bit of a geek or that I'm not plastic like the rest of the divas. I know that I am better than any of the divas back there and I will prove everyone in the back, every single boring suit that I am better. If it means getting a rise out of the plastic dolls to finally get some competition then I sure as hell am going to piss every single one off" by now the audience couldn't stop cheering."I cross my heart" I dropped my microphone just about to head out of the ring when Johnny came onto the screen.

"Since you seem to like Punk so much" Johnny spat out of his mouth like venom "And you have something against the Bella's, you will tag team with Punk against BOTH Bella twins and Alberto del Rio".Obviously trying to intimidate me but could see he was failing since I was grinning like a fool.
Not only was I teaming with Phil but I also got a chance take down the Bella's. Like I planned. I felt like a child at Christmas.

Since I was already in the ring I sat on the ropes waiting for my tag team partner.

Look in my eyes, what do you see?
The cult of personality
I know your anger, I know your dreams
I've been everything you want to be

As soon as Phil's music started all I wanted to do was to start the match.Staying in character he looked at me and nodded, acknowledging me walking up to each corner of the ring standing on the top rope exciting the crowd.We then both sat on the ropes waiting for our opponents.After what seemed like an eternity both of our opponents came to the ring.

"Do you want to start?" he asked me knowing I wanted to wrestle the Bella's "Yep I've got to raise hell somehow right?" I answered back smiling. I stepped in the ring ready to start making a change to how people look at this division.They stepped forward with an evil smile on their faces. I wasn't going to let them get to get to me, I was better than them.

I ran towards them slamming them down. I then quickly ran to the top rope giving them a moonsault landing on top with a thud.The crowd went crazy chanting 'Misfit' I tried pinning Brie ...1...2... I quickly moved her into the anaconda vise but that only lasted a couple of seconds since Niki kicked me to get her twin out of the submission move.Nikki then dragged me up trying to give me suplex but I soon countered by throwing her into the ropes; out the ring.Brie recognizing the distraction drop kicked me but she obviously didn't put enough force into it because it just pushed me into the ropes.Weak I thought to myself.I then quickly kicked him in the stomach giving her a DDT.She was down so I took this as my chance. I quickly put her on my shoulders setting her up for the 'The heart-cross' she went over what she had been practicing with Punk making sure she did it right. Just as planned the move was powerful so she went for the pin ...1...2...3...

Her and Phil were announced the winners.She seen him with a little proud smile so she knew he wasn't mad at her for not letting him in the ring. Alberto and Nikki were throwing a fit.Both her and Phil thought it was hilarious knowing that this was their real personality and not some persona.
As soon as we got backstage we celebrated with cans of pepsi and horror movies.We were both arguing over which superpower would be the best super strength or invisibility. I was on team invisibility. You could go anywhere you want and haunt whoever you want.

He suddenly exclaimed as if remembering something "Colt asked me if you wanted to go on his podcast.Will you?".Colt was his best friend, he kept telling me stories of him.They were hilarious. I really wanted to meet him so I said the only explanation "Of course I will. I would love to, anything to get more dirt on you".He just rolled his eyes throwing a pillow at me, only just missing my pepsi. I gasped in fake shock hitting him on the head with a pillow.Only to have him catch it, taking the opportunity to tickle me.Somehow we ended up with him on top of me, I stared into his eyes as if I were in a trance.We slowly started to lean in our eyes locked of each others lips.A scream echoed from the movie, breaking us from a paradise I desperately wanted to go back to.

The night went on as it normally did.But it raised one question I desperately wanted the answer to; did he want to kiss me like I wanted to kiss him?