Puzzle of a Misfit

Dates

Rushing through the ropes I launched myself at Phil in the middle of the ring.I had to literally launch myself at him just to get him down, my strength isn't enough to put him down with a normal clothesline.Then I put him into the Anaconda vise, I've been trying to get him out with his own moves just to tease him about it.Hopefully it will make his ego go down a bit.

I look outside the ring to see AJ skipping like there is no tomorrow. It sort of suited her in a weird way.Maybe that's her new gimmick or something. It looks really fun, maybe I should join her I thought to myself, forgetting the match altogether.

Phil takes my distraction to his advantage and rolls me up for the pin, 1...2... I kicked out forcefully knocking him to the otherside of the ring.Leaving him dazed I quickly ran up to him locking my feet either side of his head pulling him down onto the mat face first.Then I quickly put him the Anaconda vise leaving him no time to get out of it. I see the pain on his face, the need to get out of it.But I'm guessing his pride is fueling him at this point. I mentally roll my eyes at this.We were there 5 full painful minutes, well for him; I was just getting a bit bored until he finally tapped out.

I leaped up happy at my well deserved victory. In true Madison fashion I started doing cartwheels around the ring.However I soon got in the ring to start my teasing "I won, I won, I won and yooouuuu lost" I chanted skipping around him with a massive smile on my lips.

Suddenly I was pulled on top of his shoulders for what I was expecting a GTS."This isn't fair" I pouted childishly over his shoulder."It's my revenge" He stated along with a laugh only the jokers would compare to."Please I will let you borrow that comic you've been bothering me about" I begged looking down at the ring which seemed further away. Is this what Superman feels like?

"Hi Maddy" AJ waves in front of my face.My savior I thought thinking of ways she could try and help me."AJ help me please otherwise we won't be able to run off into the sunset and adopt cats, live together until we are old and wise" I begged dramatically getting a giggle out of her and a scoff from Phil "Wise?"."Please I will do anything" I begged again which caused AJ to giggle even more."Some friend you are" I pointed my finger at her in mock anger.

"Anything?" He questioned me further "Yep" I said in happiness.Anything to feel the ground again."Will you go on a date with me then?" He asked seeming nervous.Butterflies flew in my body like hurricane.My cheeks flushed red both to the question and AJ chanting "Yes!Yes!Yes!" pointing his hands in the air in a Daniel Bryan fashion."Yes" I squeaked out. I mentally scolded myself for acting like this. I've never acted like this for anyone.He carefully put me down."Great. See you at six?" He questioned with a genuine smile "Yeah" I said with a smile on my naturally pink lips, pushing a stray lock behind my ear.Which I do when I'm nervous."Bye" he waved walking out of the gym leaving me in complete bliss.

AJ squealed behind me in excitement."Finally, I wondering how long it would take you" she said skipping around the ring "You’re my OTP" she added with a massive grin on her face. I don't think it's natural to be this happy.But then again I didn't hang round the happiest of people. I then became confused of what she said "OTP?" I asked with my head tilted curiously.She rounded on me in shock with her mouth a gape.On the way back to the hotel we were staying in she gave me a lecture on shipping and fandoms in general.Does this mean I've been shipping Wendy Darling and Peter Pan all this time without knowing.Which by the way frustrates me to no end. I mean why would you give up Neverland, Peter Pan, flying and being immortal to grow up.

When I got home in preparation for my date which I haven't had in a while I took a bath.With a bubbles, bubbles turn me back into a 5 year old; most of the bath was spent playing with the bubbles. I got changed into my Hulk pyjamas which was made up of a tank top and shorts. I am now laying across my bed listening and singing to Maroon 5. I need to get concert tickets I thought to myself in excitement.

I'm sick of picking the pieces
And second-guessing
My reasons why you don't trust me
Why must we do this to one another?

The familiar song floods through my ear buds. I double check what album I have playing on my iPhone I see the memorable maroon disk of 'Songs about Jane' confirmed my worst fears.Lucy was calling.After my confession with Phil I don't feel sad about it any more. All that I feel now is the anger towards her and I'm not sure how I would react to seeing her. I was in a trance of my own thoughts for so long I didn't even notice the ringing stopped.I glanced at my phone in fear, I acted as if the phone will explode at any second.She obviously gave up leaving a text. I sat contemplating if I should open the text.When I finally got enough courage I opened the text awaiting the demands I normally get.

Queen Bitch: I'm in town for Raw.Can we meet up? I've changed.Promise xxx

I chuckled darkly at the phone.My current state of mind could be mistaken for that of a Villain.

Me: Starbucks at 4.

My mind wandered through all the possibilities.Sending me into a complete panic. I started throwing my belongings around the room causing all the things on the table to go crashing onto the floor. I crawled into to a ball in the corner crying out of frustration and anger. I soon remembered my date with Phil and that caused me to wipe my eyes and walk to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror seeing my hazel eyes bloodshot and my hair sticking up in places I didn't even know it could.There's no way I could out like this I thought sadly.Knowing that both mentally and physically I wasn't stable.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door that could put Hulk's punch to shame.They must have knocking for a while then I realized. I scrambled towards the door opening it to reveal Phil in a button up shirt and jeans with a red rose.His eyes looked up at me in concern "What happened?" he asked softly looking around my hotel room.Probably wondering if my room got broke into."My sister" I spoke with venom coating my words "She text me asking if we could meet" I sighed mentally exhausted."What you say?" he asked curious but also concerned."Yeah I'm meeting up with her before Raw" I told him "Do you want to stay in?" He questioned me obviously getting that I didn't want to go out."Can we watch Batman?" I asked with my best puppy face "Ok" he said glancing at me unsure of my mental state.

We then cuddled with a bowl of popcorn watching 'The Dark Knight'." I don't get her problem she would get to go out with a superhero" I stated incredulously munching on popcorn."Maybe she didn't want to worry that someone she loved would constantly be putting his life at risk" he answered back to me. I turned to look at him to retaliate but I seen him already looking which made my cheeks to turn pink. Our hands met in the bowl of popcorn locking in an embrace.We both glanced looking at each other with an expression I didn't understand.Before I knew it we both learned in and our lips met softly caressing each other. I've never felt anything like it before, it was better than any kiss or any diamond I could ask for. I pulled back from our heaven and asked "Would you be my Catwoman?" with the cheekiest smile on my face.His only response was a roll of his eyes and his hands at each side of his face pulling me into a deeper passion filled kiss.I knew that I was drowning deeper than I had before.