‹ Prequel: Is He for Me?

He Has My Heart

Chapter Twenty One: Sorry

Ashleys POV

"Yeah, he was devastated. I have never seen him so upset. I can't believe Andy said that to him... I'm sorry, but he was being an asshole... So you guys are fine?... Well that's good to hear... Yeah, we're fine, what Andy said to him and me really put us on edge. Ashley thought I was going to leave. What did you say to Andy?... Ohh, smart, was is that?... Wow, I never thought of it that way... I suppose... I never thought it would effect him that way... That's good then, well have fun... Okay then, bye."
I woken by Rileys half of the conversation. Judging from the topic, she was talking to Juliet about last night.
We were still in bed. Riley was sitting up, on her phone, while I had my head in head lap. I pretended to stay asleep until she was off the phone.
I felt her lean over to put her phone on the nightstand and then felt her hand start stroking my hair.
"You okay Ash?" She said, leaning down to kiss my head. She knew I was awake.
"Yeah, I'm okay" I said cuddling closer to her.
"You know I love you and I would never do anything to hurt you. I know that Andy didn't mean what he said, but even if he did, it doesn't change the way I feel about you" she said, still stroking my hair.
That relaxed me so much. Knowing that her feelings would never change for me. I was just relieved.
I wrapped my arms around her hips and pulled myself on top of her.
"Ash, what are you doing?" She said giggling.
I started kissing and nibbling at her stomach. I used my nose to push up her top and get to her skin. She tried to pull my head away, but I would just bite harder.
"Ash! If you don't stop you know I'll get you back!" She said, writhing under me.
I laughed against her skin "I doubt that" I said biting down again and sucking.
"Oww! Okay, thats it!" She said pushing me onto my back and straddling me.
She kissed my lips aggressively then moved down to my neck. Biting and sucking hard.
I inhaled through my teeth and moaned. How did she always have this effect on me?
She left a trail of kisses from my collarbone down to my stomach, where she bit me again. I writhed as I felt her fingers hook around the elastic of my boxers.
Just as she was about to pull them down there was a loud knock at the door.
"Aww, but I was hungry" she said seductively. I knew she was only saying that to make me want her more.
"Then ignore it!" I said, but the mood had been broken.
I felt the weight in the bed shift as Riley got up to see who disturbed us.
"Always fucking interrupted!" I yelled as I slowly got out of bed to follow Riley.
Riley opened the door and there stood Juliet and a nervous looking Andy.
"What are you guys doing here?" Riley asked confused. "I thought everything was fine?"
"Oh it is. I wanted to drag Andy here to apologise" Juliet said, acting like she was his mother.
Andy rolled his eyes, but stepped forward and obeyed.
"You guys know that I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking. I was just worried about myself and didn't think how it would effect everything" Andy said to me and Riley.
"Honestly Andy, right now I'm more annoyed that you couldn't come half an hour later. I was just about to get head!" I said teasingly.
"Ashley!" Riley screamed, embarrassed.
Andy and Juliet looked awkwardly between us.
Riley shook her head. "Would you guys like some coffee?"
"Yes please" Juliet said, eager to get away from this topic.
Me and Andy let the girls go ahead and he nudged me, giving me a smirk. I smiled and shook my head. We had mastered communicating with facial expressions.
He stopped short of the kitchen with a serious look on his face.
"Ashley, I am truly sorry, but I think I figured out why this bothers me so much."
"Shoot."
"It's you man. Like you have been like a brother to me for so long, I just can't think of you not being there" he said, glancing from his hands to my face.
"Andy, you know I'll always be there for you. That's not going to change. I'll still be very much apart of BVB. I'll always be your big brother" I said tousling his hair.
Andy laughed as he tried to shoo my hand away. He smiled and hugged me.
"Well, I'm really happy for you. You more than anymore deserve someone like Riley in your life."
"I appreciate that man" I said pulling away.
We joined the girls in the kitchen and I watched Andy try and talk to Riley. Riley wasn't as understanding as me.
Me and Juliet watched their conversation from the lounge room, while Riley tried to make coffee with Andy in her ear.
"What do you think she's saying?" Juliet asked.
"Probably something like, 'I don't want to talk about this right now', uhh 'how dare you upset Ashley', 'Why would you say it if you weren't sure?'" I said mimicking things Riley would say.
"Sounds like her" Juliet giggled.
"Judging from the look on her face she wants to punch Andy right about now" I said shaking my head at the thought of it.
"Hey, umm, did Riley and Andy fight a lot when they were together?" Juliet questioned.
"Umm, I know they did, but not too often. I know they had disagreements, but I think they resolved them pretty quick."
"Well I think that happened again cause they are hugging now" she said pointing towards the kitchen.
I looked over at them to see exactly that. Riley was on her tippytoes just to get her arms near his shoulders.
They noticed us looking at them and pulled away from each other. I noticed Riley blush as they finally got to us with coffee.
We all got a chance to catch up and hang out. I could see that Andy felt better about us being together, so I think it was worth us spending time together without the others. This could all work out, I thought smiling to myself.