London Calling

Restlessness

Jade searched around her messy room for her laptop, pulling it onto her bed and logging on. Thank the Lord for wireless connection. She was an internet fiend, obsessive and proud. It was almost 1 am, but she couldn’t sleep. As she watched her buddy list fill up, she found the name she was looking for and clicked eagerly.

Jadeybear91: hannah? ur still awake?
Hannangelx7: yup lol can’t sleep x_x
Jadeybear91: hmmm

Jade giggled to herself in the silent room and hatched some devious little plans in her head.

Jadeybear91: lets do something, get outta here maybe
Hannangelx7: are you out of ur bluddy mind??
Jadeybear91: yes now lets go!!!1
Hannangelx7: no way, we’ll get caught. u’ve lost ur marbles
Jadeybear91: aww cmon ur such a wanker!! im so bored…. hmm watcha wearing anyway? ;)
Hannangelx7: oh fer chrissake -_-
Jadeybear91: cmon, dontcha wanna fool around a bit? its been a while since we…. yknow… i miss u baby
Hannangelx7: *blush* aww i miss u too sugar
Jadeybear91: mm wat if i was with u right now, what would you do with me?

Jade could feel herself getting aroused, the heat between her legs sending pleasant little waves through her body, making her sweat. Hannah was slow in answering, probably a little shy, which made Jade giggle at her innocence.

Hannangelx7: baby you know i can make u moan just by licking my lips ;)
Jadeybear91: do ya think I can sneak into room? pleasee? mm i need you so bad hannah, please!
Hannangelx7: no! u’ve lost it haven’t ya? theyll catch u!
Jadeybear91: be there in a few!
Jadeybear91 [signed off]

Hannah playfully rolled her eyes at the screen and shut her computer. It was going to be a long night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please tell me if you like this or if I should just delete it?
Comment, please!!