You're My Cure

Chapter 10

A week passed since Vic admitted his love for me. 7 days went by since since Vic asked me to be his boyfriend. I couldn't believe Vic was my boyfriend again. It was the best feeling in the whole world to finally have him back, that he was finally mine again. I've been dreaming for this day for years and my dream finally came true. Vic and I were back on track, we were back together like we were supposed to be. Everything was absolutely perfect between us, it was like nothing has changed. We were still the younger us, we were just a little more mature and old. Our love for each other didn't change. In fact, it was probably bigger and deeper than it used to be. Vic proved it to me a few days ago after he took me to this beautiful restaurant. He wanted to take me on a date and I was not going to deny him. I wanted to spend as more time as possible with him and going on a date was the perfect occasion to be around my marvelous, beautiful and incredible boyfriend. The night was amazing and it ended in the most romantic and beautiful way possible.

****3 days ago****

''I love you so much Kellin Quinn, so so much,'' Vic whispered in the middle of our makeout session.

''I love you more Vic Fuentes, you're everything to me,'' I replied happily.

After leaving this fancy restaurant, Vic and I wanted to hang more. The food there was so delicious, yet so expensive. Since I didn't have much money yet, Vic insisted to pay for the both of us. I felt bad about it but I knew that I would soon be able to aford paying for him. I now had a job at a music store at the mall and it was great. That was kind of why Vic took me on a date. He wanted to celebrate my new job. When we left the restaurant, we decided to go to Vic's place and watch a movie. We just wanted to spend some quality time together while watching a cute romantic movie. We opted for Friends with Benefits since we both loved Justin Timberlake. Let's just that we didn't really watch it. We probably stopped paying attention to it after 5 minutes when Vic attacked my new with soft kisses.

''I just want to make you feel good. I just want to make you feel special. I just...I just want to make love to you,'' Vic said.

''Please do. There is nothing I want more than being close to you,'' I replied.

Nothing else was said because words didn't have their place in the situation. Vic did not waste a second in capturing my lips back with his, kissing me passionately and hungrily. I just needed him so much, I needed to be as close as possible to him and it was going to happen. After years of wanting this, it was finally going to happen. We kissed for minutes until we both needed to reach for air. I needed more, I needed so much more and Vic read my mind by looking into my eyes. He began kissing me down my jaw until he reached my neck. Neck kisses was probably my biggest turn on along with being looked at deeply in the eyes. Vic attacked my neck with sweet kisses. He kept kissing and bitting a little, just the way I liked it. A quiet moan escaped my mouth when he got to my soft spot. Vic smiled and only sucked it harder and licking it to make it feel better.

''You're the most beautiful in the world,'' Vic whispered.

''No, it's you. I-I need you Vic, please,'' I added.

A few seconds later, our clothes were all around the floor. I looked at my boyfriend, and he was so handsome, so perfect. And he was all mine, only mine. I shifted us so I was on top. I remembered Vic loving this, and I wanted this night to be perfect for the both of us. I kissed him from his neck down to his member. I just wanted to make him feel good. He gave me that look full of lust, only turning me on even more than I already was. I slowly kissed and licked the tip of his already hard member gaining a little moan from him. There were no sexier sounds than Vic's moans. I licked him from base to tip before wrapping my mouth around him and sucking him all the way in, like the perfect boyfriend I was.

''D-Damn, Kels. I forgot you were so g-good at this,'' Vic said.

And he was right. You could say that giving blowjobs was my special talent while Vic's was making me scream so loud. I looked at him deeply in the eyes and went slow at first. I made sure to pay a special attention to his tip everytime I came back up. I was certainly doing a great job because Vic tangled his fingers in my hair. I got the clue that he needed more and I was going to give him exactly what he wanted. I quickned my movements, bobbing my head up and down as fast as I possibly could. His grip in my hair became harder and tigher, he was truly enjoying this. I was probably enjoying this more than he was. I always loved pleasuring vic. That was the only thing I wanted, making him feel good.

''S-Stop Kels or I-I'm going to come,'' Vic begged.

I did as told. As soon as he was out of my mouth, Vic shifted us so he was back on top. I loved his dominant side, I loved how he could take control and still be so attentive and loving. He kissed me again and I kissed back with so much enthusiasm. Kissing him was one of my favorite activities, but I needed more than that at the moment, so much more.

''I-I need you,'' I whispered.

Vic stopped kissing me and got out of bed only to come back with a condom and a little bottle of lube. He got back on top of me and lubbed his fingers so he could prepare me. He knew that it has been a while since I had sex and he was being very caring about it. I soon felt one of his fingers entering me and it felt great. Vic let me adjust a little until he entered one more finger. It wasn't painful, but it didn't feel great either. He let me adjust again until he started moving his fingers and hit a specific spot inside of him that made me moan loudly.

''Feeling good baby?'' Vic teased.

''Y-Yes, please d-do it again Vic,'' I replied.

Vic nodded and did it once again me moan again and again. I was loud in bed and Vic loved it. He was so attractive and perfect. And he was all mine, forever. He soon removed his fingers out of me and I felt so empty without them in me. Vic grabbed the condom and went to rip it open, but I took it from him. I ripped it open and rolled into into his big and hard member. I needed him so much and I could tell from the look in Vic's eyes that he needed me as much. I grabbed the little bottle of lube and poured some of the liquid into my hand before stroking him, sliding all over his member as I gave him a teasing and flirty smile.

''S-Stop baby or I w-won't last long,'' Vic warned.

I took my away away from him and was pushed back down on the bed as Vic positionned himself correctly on top of me. And finally, he entered me slowly at first. He started going a few inches in and kept going until he was all the way in. He didn't move at first letting me adjust to him. It wasn't painful, I was just feeling incredible. This moment was simply going to be amazing and it was all ours.

''Are you okay love?''Vic wondered.

''I-I'm more than okay baby. Please move,'' I begged.

Vic smiled at me and started moving as he leant down to kiss me. He moved out and pushed back in, hitting a bunch of nerves and making me moan loudly. It was absolutely perfect. This wasn't just about sex, it was about making love to each other. It was even better than what I remembered, I didn't want this moment to end.

''Please go faster,'' I begged.

Vic didn't have to be asked twice because he wanted the exact same thing. He smiled and started going faster and harder, just like I asked for. This was amazing, I've never felt so good in my entire life. There was nothing better than having the love of your life making love to you. There was nothing as incredible as being as close to a person you wanted to spend the rest of your life with. I wouldn't have traded this moment for anything in the entire world.

''Mhmmm fuck Vic,'' I moaned as he hit that one spot that got my whole body shivering, that spot that made me lose control. Vic knew he was doing something right so he kept hitting that one spot over and over again, making me turn into a moaning mess. Everytime he hit that bunch of sensible nerves, he made me cry in pleasure.

''You feel so incredible around me,'' Vic said, breathing heavily.

''Fuck Vic, I love you so much, mhmmm,'' I replied.

Vic kept going faster and faster, harder and harder. He planted his lips back on mine before attacking my neck with kisses, making me moan every single time. I couldn't stop the sounds coming out of my mouth, I was a moaning mess, Vic's moaning mess. I could feel that familiar feeling growing inside of me, the best feeling in the whole world.

''T-Touch me V-Vic, I-I'm close,'' I begged.

''Mhmm me too,'' Vic groaned as he grabbed my more than hard member and flicked his wrist up and down, bringing me to edge at the second.

''T-Together,'' Vic pleaded.

''Mhmmm Vic,'' I moaned desperately.

Two more thrusts into me and we were both reaching our climax. We exploded in a fit of moans and groans. I fell on top of him, still trying to catch my breath. Vic slowly slid out of me, giving me a wonderful and genuine smile, the same kind of smile I had on my face.

''Wow,'' I said.

''Amazing,'' Vic replied. '' I-I missed this so much.''

''Me too. I love you Vic,'' I added.

''I love you too Kellin,'' he replied.

****Present****

The next morning, Vic and I discussed an important topic. We were still on Cloud 9 and we couldn't keep our hands off each other. I just wanted to be near him, I didn't want to leave him anymore. I felt my heart beat so fast when Vic asked me to move in with him. It was fast but I didn't mind. I accepted his offer, I wanted to live with him. I wanted to fall asleep next to him and wake up in his arms every morning. We may have just started dating again, but I knew Vic more than I knew anybody else in the world. And Vic knew me more than every one else on the planet. It was the right thing to do, that was how things were supposed to be. I just had to announce my mother and I didn't know how. I told Vic that I would move in with him as soon as I found the courage to tell my mother. I didn't seem to find that courage, but it had to be done.

''I-I have something to tell you,'' I said as we were at the table, eating dinner.

''Sure, what is wrong?'' She asked.

''I-I have a boyfriend now...and he wants me to move in with him. And I said yes,'' I answered.

''How long have you been with the guy? Do I know him?'' My mother wondered.

''It's Vic...'' I said nervously. My mother's eyes widened and I could see that she wasn't approving this.

''Vic? The same Vic who broke your heart years ago?'' She asked curiously.

''Yes mom...I know it sounds weird...but that is what I want. W-We found our way back to each other at group support. We started talking again and we just both realized that we still loved each other, that we were supposed to be together. It just happened and I'm happy. I know I'm taking risks but I'm 25 now...I can take care of myself. I'm feeling better now, I'm feeling confident. And... I want my mother to be happy for me even if she's very protective,'' I answered.

''All I want is you to be happy Kellin. I-I may not be a fan of Vic, but if you trust him...I guess I will have to trust him again. You've been so happy and different those past weeks, I now understand why. I hope he treats you right because you deserve what is best. If Vic is the love of your life, go for it. I'm not stopping you. I love you Kellin and you'll always be my baby boy,'' my mother added.

It was the answer I was looking for to make me feel okay. I stood up from my seat and went next to my mom to hug her. Life was finally smiling to me, life was finally giving me a chance to be happy once again, to smile again. Vic and I were going to move together and have the lifte that we deserved.