Status: Will Be Updated ASAP

Be Careful What You Wish For

Chapter 9

"Oh fuck..." I whispered as I looked down at my hands that held the blood of someone else.

I kneeled next to the body and shook violently, I'd never been this close to a dead person, I also never killed anyone before. I tried giving the creature CPR but my mind had drawn a blank from my lessons in health class. I couldn't do anything but sit next to the lifeless person and hope they came back. I shut my eyes and concentrated. Maybe I had powers to wake him up.

"Kellin. Calm down. It's okay. You didn't kill anyone. It was a simulation. We're not leaving you. We're right here" Vic's voice soothed me a bit but I was still in distraught and kept my eyes closed.

Afraid if I opened them, I would still be in the house. After a long stillness of trying to collect myself and make sense of the past events, I opened my eyes to see I was placed back in the tent. Vic right beside me while Tony and Mike stood in the background, seeming regretful.

"Maybe I should have chosen something easier" Mike suggested, looking away from both of us.

"It's not your fault. I should have known better. This was a terrible plan. I should have taken him out to do small basic things. What was I thinking?" I watched as Vic took the blame and second guess himself.

I wanted to tell him that it wasn't his fault. He didn't know. Let him know that he shouldn't take all the responsibility but I was finding it difficult to open my mouth and say anything. He continued anyways, maybe to make sure I wasn't in some state of shock from not answering.

"I think we should let your powers come naturally. You won't be in a position again that you'll need to use them. I'll do the fighting for both of us. You'll never have to do that again" he reassured me and I stared into his eyes, mixed with sincerity and sorrow.

Something opened up in my chest, a feeling I couldn’t explain. I realized how much he would give up to keep me safe, even if it was his life. He was willing to take on everyone at once just for me to feel comfortable and moral. But I don’t want to be innocent if that means risking losing him.

A strong desire overcame me and I acted on those urges, unafraid. I lunged at him, taking the room by surprise. I put both of my legs on the either side of him and his eyes flashed from confusion to realization as to what I was doing.

I placed my lips down on his, meaning to be soft at first but he had other intentions. One of his hands shot up to the back of my neck to keep me in place and the other took a hold of my hip. He instigated the kiss, asking for permission and I easily gave into him.

“Umm.. We’re going to.. Yeah.” I heard Mike say and Tony giggled. The moving of the tents curtain seemed distant and far away.

He effortlessly picked me up and switched our positions so I was underneath his body. He reconnected our mouths and new sensations overtook me. His taste was like honey mixed with paprika, rich and sweet with a harsh kick. My body started heating up more than usual from when he touches me. I felt as if fireworks we’re going off inside me, the heat was intense and almost painful but I didn’t want this to end so i endured it.

I moved my hands up to his back and began to scratch down, wanting him to feel the same sharpness he was sending into me. This only aroused him and he broke the kiss to pull back and let out a slight moan. I went to do it again but he ripped my arms away from him and pinned my wrists to the floor.

He started panting a bit and his cheeks turned to a rose color. I had never seen him so vulnerable before. He appeared to be needy and perhaps even a bit weak. Finding his self control harder than normal as he gave into my friction against him. I wasn’t going to miss an opportunity to watch cool and confident Vic melt into me.

He ravished my body and I could feel his hips push into mine with every movement. I’ve done some making out before but nothing ever that made me so ready to rip off my clothes. He invaded the personal space in my mouth with his. His dominance came out through the kiss as well as he won control by taking the lead and I let him. I pulled away for a second to catch my breathe and let the air cool me a bit.

“We should have sex.” I bluntly said, being so straightforward and thinking with my dick.

This made him laugh and I felt my heart sink into my chest, feeling as though he had rejected me. Didn’t he? I thought we were soulmates. Shouldn’t he want me? I felt a shattering inside me as he continued to laugh until he looked down and saw the hurt stamped over my face.

“Don’t be hurt, love. Believe me, you don’t know how badly I want to but I don’t think the timing is right.” he told me and I laid there in confusion, suddenly feeling self conscious.

“It’s not that I don’t want you because trust me, I do.” he told me and pressed his hard member against my leg, I couldn’t help but smile and feel embarrassed by his reaction.

“It’s just that we’ve only been in this relationship for a short time and I just want to wait a little longer. Besides, this is the first time we’ve done something besides cuddling and pecks on the lips. I don’t know what came over you but I’m glad you’re done hating me.” he spoke while moving off of me and laying next to me on the floor. We stared at the ceiling for a moment, waiting for our problems to go down.

“You said we were in a relationship.” I told him blushing that he said that out loud.

“Well, yeah. I guess by human standards we are. I thought you’d like that term. Spirits don’t call it a relationship because we already have assigned soulmates. I don’t really care what we call us as long as I can call you mine.” his last words made me blush harder and I cuddled into his side. I felt calm and relaxed until a sudden thought popped into my head.

“Vic, you’ve had sex before, right?” I felt him stiffen beneath me and I knew what the answer was from his reaction.

“Well yes but that’s just what it was. Lustful desires live inside all of us and I’ve acted on them. I’ve had sex with random people but never bonded with anyone. Bonding with someone is strictly for soulmates Sex is just that but when you bond, you can feel what the other person feels, read their head easier and know exactly what emotion they are feeling. It’s an intense experience.” he explained to me and his definition of bonding made me ease about the fact that he’s slept with others.

“We should go out and do something before I try and ‘bond’ with you though.” he spoke firmly and rised up, pulling me up with him.

“Like what?” I asked and he slipped his arms around my waist, making me feel secure and warm.

“Like this.” he whispered into my ear and kissed the side of my head.

The ground shifted from under me and disappeared, replaced with nothing but air. His grip tightened and I screamed as I realized we were in the sky. We were falling down fast and I shut my eyes as I waited to hit the ground but we never did.

We glided upwards smoothly and without letting go, he switched so that he was holding me bridal style. I wrapped my hands behind his neck, interlocking my fingers and shutting my eyes. He’s crazy! He wants to kill me!

“Vic, let’s go down.Please!” I urged him and eventhough I couldn’t see I felt the vibrations through his chest as he laughed.

“And miss out on all this fun? No way.” he chuckled and tried getting me to open my eyes but I was stubborn and rigid with fear.

After about fifteen minutes, I decided to peek out and I gasped out at the sight. Various birds flew right by us, making their way to the opposite direction. The sun was setting and the hues blended into the atmosphere, forming colors I’d never seen before. I felt serenity instead of fear course through me. I wondered what else I had missed out on because I had been scared.

“Wow, this is beautiful” I told him and he placed a kiss on top of my head.
“I knew you’d love it. I still have yet to find something as dazzling as you. Not even this could hold a fraction of your radiating gorgeousness.” his words made my face go hot and I wanted to hit his shoulder for being so sappy but I didn’t want to mess up this moment.

“Y’know one day you’ll be able to fly without holding on to me.” he said while slowing down our pace and taking it in. I thought about what he was saying for a second and it seemed unreal.

“I’m sorry about what happened. Your powers will come in their own time.” he apologized and I turned around to enclose the space between our lips. Sensual and caring, a perfect moment.

“Don’t apologize, okay? It’s okay. I’ll learn my powers soon, we can speed it up. Just not that fast.” I told him and I heard him mumble. ‘you’re right’.

“Y’know, I’m really going to miss you being human. I mean, I know it’s a lot better once your powers come in but I’m going to miss having to constantly protect you. It’s just nice to feel-” his sentence was cut short as an ear shattering pained shrieked left his lips.

I fell right out of his arms and screamed at the top of my lungs. I cried out Vic’s name, not knowing what happened to him. I closed my eyes in fear.I kept falling through the sky and closed my eyes, waiting to hit the ground but I didn’t. Strong arms swooped down and picked up my adrenaline filled body. I felt being back on solid ground but held my hands over my face.

“Oh god, Vic. What happened?” I asked and heard a laugh too deep to be Vic’s voice.

“I believe that’s what your kind calls ‘a trap’” the man replied and I moved to run out of his hold but the grip only tightened, making it hard to breathe.

The man was at least a foot tall than me and had perfect posture, making him even creepier. His eyes were bright red and slanted. He had teeth that pointed straight down and made me shiver. The side of his head was shaved and the remaining of his hair was jet black. Just the looks of him left my stomach churn.

“We’ve been waiting for you. The boss is going to be very pleased once he sees you. You’re going to love it here. Come alone now.” he practically dragged me by my forearm down a dim lit corridor.

Every door was slightly ajar and I was too afraid to look in due to the piercing screams coming from them. We stopped in front of a black wooden door with two brass knockers on either side, they were in the shape of decapitated heads. The creature knocked with his free hand and a bloody naked man who appeared to be human opened the door. At the sight of him, I try to run but nearly got my arm ripped off.

“Ah, Andy. I see you brought what I asked for. Always reliable. Your service is done here. Thank you.” a deep voice commanded and the demon bowed, released my grip and walked out the door.

I looked up to see a powerful monster staring back at me. A smug grim spread over his face. He sat on a throne of glass and on either side of him were two naked human men. They looked exhausted and practically dead, one even had his lips sew shut. I looked away. Please Vic, I need you.

I kept my gaze on the tiles below me and heard his heavy footsteps ascend from the stairs. His leather black shoes came into my view and I could feel his presence close to me. I felt his hand grab on to my throat and lift up my face to look him in the eyes.

They were a deeper red, almost maroon. His skin was a deep blue and looked like it was chipping off. He had the same razor sharp teeth only there were more in his mouth. He towered over me and bent down to eye level.

His hand raised my chin to expose my neck and I tried to act brave. His touch was ice cold, the opposite of Vic’s. I tried seeming unafraid but it’s almost as if the creature could smell fear through my pores. He took out a silver dagger and held it at my throat, mocking almost. I gulped and braced myself for the slice that never happened.

“You humans are so damn pathetic. I’m going to have fun with you.” the demon smiled and leaned into me, I pushed him away in a spontaneous moment of courage.

“Don’t touch me. I’m not yours!” I snapped and his eyes narrowed, I knew I fucked up big time. He grabbed both of my wrists and slammed my back into the brick wall, shackles suddenly formed around my wrists and pinched so tight, they bled.

“I believe that’s where you’re wrong, Kellin. Vic won’t save you. He can’t even enter this part of the spirit world. You’re all mine now.” the demon’s voice was deep and intimidating, his long tongue licked from my throat to my ear lobe. I shivered and tried to get him away by kicking. That only caused shackles to appear around my ankles as well.

“What did you do to him?” I shouted and continued to move against the shackles, using all my strength to try and break free. It was worthless though, only causing me more pain. I felt a sharp smack across the face and the touch was so freezing, it burnt.

“Silence! I’m tired of you disobeying me. I was going to be a bit nicer on you since it’s your first day but you want to be defiant, fine.” his voice was laced with threats and I stiffened up.

“You belong to me now. Your purpose is to serve me” he said strictly but I stayed quiet, not agreeing, just staring him down.

He took out the same dagger from before and started removing my clothes by slicing them off my body. I still continued to stay silent and kept the same strong expression on my face. He chuckled at me and glided the blade up to my upperam, opening it slowly with the metal. I fought making any noises but once he started to dig into my flesh, I couldn’t shut up.

“What’s your purpose?” he asked, stopping the assault for a moment to look at me.

“To be with Vic.” I retorted, wrong answer. He shoved the knife into my skin, making me shriek.

This happened a few more times and with each reply about Vic, one more stab of agonizing pain. The ache spread through my body but I was determined not to give in. By the sixth assault into my flesh, I began to cry. On the tenth, I started to say a silent prayer to an unknown force for Vic to show up. By the fifteenth, I begged him to kill me. This only made him amused. He started working on my other arm and I was close to breaking down. I couldn’t handle the torment much longer.

“What’s your purpose?” he asked and I knew I couldn’t fight it anymore. Blood soaked down both my arms and I uncontrollably shook. I wanted Vic. Where was he?

“Well, what is it?!” he shrieked again and held the blade up in a mocking way.

“To serve you!” I yelled, finally breaking down after almost an hour of torture. I tried to gain control of my breathing.

“Good boy.” he told me in a perverted tone while tying clothes around my arms but still leaving me chained.

Please let Vic be okay. Please let him come soon. I’ve only been here a few hours and I’m breaking. I can’t imagine permanently living here. Please help me, Vic.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the update delay. I had written this whole chapter out yesterday (same plot still just better wording because I wasn't hella annoyed) but I accidently deleted it and didn't save it. So, it probably won't be super amazing but yeah. Here. Have this. Comment on what you think