Status: Active but with slow updates

Best Friends

17

I woke up next to John, and he had his arms wrapped around me. Then I realized that I'd had sex with him, and my eyes widened. I remember everything. I remember telling the guys, and I remember crawling into bed next to John around ten because we'd stayed up after dinner cuddling. We hadn't discussed our relationship yet, and I was actually nervous to do so, because I distinctly remember telling him I didn't love him anymore. And then I go and have sex with him. What a way to lead someone on.

But I do love him. I mean, he's John. He's gorgeous and just utterly amazing. But he's in a band and I don't want to get too attached too soon. I mean, we only dated for about two months before breaking up.

I felt bad for what I wanted to tell him: that I didn't think we should be together. At least not yet, anyway. I mean, I'm only nineteen, and he's twenty already... is this what love is?

I laid there for a while, just waiting for John to wake up, and when he did, I didn't want to tell him. But I knew I had to.

"Hey, beautiful," he said, his voice groggy. My heart fluttered, and I cleared my throat as I shifted so I was leaning against the headboard.

"Look... John-"

"Katelynn, whatever this is... I think it can wait," John said. I looked down at him, and I sighed.

"No... actually it can't," I said. John nodded and sat up, and he kissed me gently.

"Before you tell me... can I tell you something first?" John asked. I nodded, and John smiled.

"Katie... I just wanted to let you know that when I'm with you... you're the only one I really pay attention to... even when someone else is talking to me, I'm stuck longing for you. And I... I can't help but feel that you should know that I'm falling in love with you more and more each day, and I can't go any longer without letting you know that.. you're my best friend. You deserve the best," he said. I slumped my shoulders with a sigh, and I groaned.

"John... you're making this harder than it needs to be," I said, causing him to frown. Apparently that wasn't the answer he was looking for. I met his gaze, and I grabbed his hands.

"Do you regret what we did?" He asked, taking me by surprise. I shook my head frantically.

"No. No no no. That's not what I want to tell you. The sex was incredible, and I'm glad it was with you. But... I was going to tell you that I don't think we should be together right now," I said. John looked at me incredulously.

"What? Why? Why-why do you feel that way?" He asked, placing his hands on my face. I placed my forehead on his with a sigh.

"Because I feel like I'm leading you on. I told you I didn't love you, and then we're having sex on my couch... John I just- I don't know," I said. John laughed and shook his head.

"You're not leading me on, Katelynn," he said with a smile. I didn't return his smile.

"Yes I am. Why can't you see that?" I asked.

"Well if you're leading me on, then stop doing it and be my girlfriend. I want you, Katie," he said. He had me blushing profusely, and I removed my forehead from his.

"Don't you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked quietly. I looked at him, feeling extremely guilty.

"I do... but not right now. I'm not ready for such a commitment right now. I think that you should just continue on with your band and don't talk to me for a while. I need some time to myself," I said. I looked over at him, and he nodded. Great. Now I'd made him upset. I watched as he got out of bed, his bare chest catching my eye. He was wearing his briefs low on his hips, and I had to force myself to look away. He slowly pulled on his clothes, and he sighed after pulling his shirt on.

"Katie don't do this," he said. I stood up, and I approached him. I placed my hands on his chest, and I looked down.

"I have to, John. I just have to," I said. John pulled me close, and he rubbed my bare back.

"You look so beautiful, you know that, right?" He asked as he pulled away. I smiled.

"You should go. I don't want to keep you too occupied," I said. John looked at me seriously.

"What if I want you to occupy me?" He asked. I blinked rapidly, and he leaned down, kissing me longingly. I groaned into the kiss, and I pulled away.

"John!" I said. He looked at me.

"What, Kate?" He asked.

"You're making things so difficult," I complained with a pout. John shook his head and pushed me down onto my bed.

"I'd like to know what you want. Maybe then I can make this less difficult," he said with a wink. I stared at him.

"You mean... sexually?" I asked in a small voice. John crawled over me, and he kissed me hotly.

"Sexually," he complied. He ran his hands under my bra, and I pulled back, making him stop and sit beside me.

"Well... uh. I-I am not too sure," I said. John smiled.

"That's okay. Take your time. Figure it out," he said. I swallowed nervously. John was my best friend, and I was about to tell him all of my sexual desires. Oh God.

"Well... yesterday... when you uh... when you-"

"Gave you oral?" John said. I blushed and nodded.

"Yeah. That was by far my favorite," I said quietly. John chuckled, and he yanked my panties off. I gave out a small shriek of surprise, and I opened my legs for him.

"You're so beautiful, Katie. Damn... you're so wet," he muttered, and I bit my lip. I moaned when John attached his sweet lips to my clit, and he swirled his tongue around the sensitive bud. I gripped the sheets, and I threw my head back.

"John!" I begged loudly, and he pulled away to smile at me. He then prodded his tongue against my folds, pushing in and making my jaw drop. Nothing had felt so good.. except when his dick was in me, but that's different.

"Oh!" I groaned as he moved his wet muscle in and out of me, and he rubbed my clit with one of his hands. I moved my hands from the sheets to his hair, and I tugged on it.

"God you are so good at that!" John chuckled against me, and my head lolled to one side. He pulled his tongue out and moved back to my clit, giving it a hard kiss. He pulled away, and I looked up at him.

"Finish yourself off, baby," he said as he unbuckled his jeans. I frowned at him, but I slowly started rubbing my clit in small circles. John pushed his pants down, and he stepped out of them, pulling his shirt back off. He removed his briefs, and he climbed over me, kissing me deeply. I was getting closer to my climax, but I don't think I was able to finish myself off.

"I can't do it!" I said desperately, pulling my hand away. John spit on his hand and pushed into me, and he kissed me.

When he started to get close, I was a writhing mess beneath him. I was extremely sweaty, as was he.

"I'm close, Katie. I'm gonna cum," he said. I whimpered.

"I love you, John!" I called out as I released, and John groaned when he came. He slowly stopped, and he leaned over me, kissing me and slipping his tongue in my mouth. We made out for a while before he pulled out and collapsed next to me.

"You love me? You mean that?" He asked. I looked at him.

"Yeah... I do mean that. I really do love you," I said. John smiled.

"I'm gonna marry you one day," he said. I smiled.

"How do you know?" I asked. He smirked and propped himself up on an elbow before reaching down into his pants pocket and he pulled out a ring.

"Will you marry me? Doesn't have to be any time soon, I just want you to be mine officially," he said. I grinned.

"Yes. Yes I'll marry you!" I laughed, and he kissed me before slipping the ring on my finger. I rolled on top of him, attacking his face in kisses.

"God you... you are definitely something else," I told him. He smiled.

"I love you, Katie," he said. I kissed him again.

"You know... I think you look good in just that engagement ring. Nothing else. Just that," John said. I slapped his shoulder playfully with a laugh.

"I want to tell my dad," I said.

"What? That I think you look sexy in just a ring?" John asked.

"No, you goofball! That we're... you know," I said. John laughed.

"Okay. Let's do it. Let's drive up today and get there by tomorrow. It'll be a road trip, just you and I," John said. I grinned and rolled off of him so I was standing on my feet on the floor.

"Shower with me, Cornelius," I said with a smirk. John stood up, and I pulled him out of my room to the bathroom.

~~

John and I pulled into my dad's driveway. Jennifer's car was gone, which led me to believe she was at work. I pulled John excitedly up to the front door, and I knocked quickly, lacing my fingers with his. I almost shrieked when my dad opened the door. Instead, I tackled him in a hug and pushed him inside with John following.

"Wow, Katelynn! Didn't know you missed me that much!" My dad chuckled.

"Ahh! God it's just that I'm so happy!" I exclaimed.

"I couldn't tell," my dad said. John wrapped an arm around my waist, and he kissed my temple.

"Let's take a seat then," my dad said. John and I followed, and we both sat down next to each other with my dad across from us.

"It's nice to see you again, John. I see you two have worked things out," he said.

"I haven't even told you the best part!" I said excitedly.

"And what's that, sweetie?" My dad asked. I looked at John before continuing.

"We're engaged!" I said. John chuckled and kissed me sweetly.

"You're what!?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so yes I hope you guys enjoy! Haha.

Enjoy the drama and the smut. The drama is what makes this story. This is one dramatic story. (If you haven't figured that out already).

Much love! :)