Status: Won't be updated ever again. No matter how much you want it.

Final Delivery

Awkward

I panicked. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit! What do you do when someone faints? Did she die? Oh shit I killed her, I thought. I set down the packaged down hurriedly and ran over to her. I pulled her into my arms when I got on my knees to reach her. Grabbing my phone I called Frank.

"Geetard! How are darling?"

"Frank! What do you do when someone faints?"

"I don't know."

"Fuck, help me she fainted on me. She could be dead for all I know!"

"Who is she?"

"The girl I'm delivering the package to! She fainted on me! I don't know what to do!"

Frank sighed, "Calm down Gee, I guess you have to wait for her to wake up. Sort of like Sleeping Beauty except she's Sleeping Fan."

"Oh great, just my luck."

"Don't worry Gee it's going to be okay. I've got to go anyway Bob just challenged Mikey to a Guitar Hero showdown."

"Alright bye, Frank. Thanks."

"No problem man. Bye."

The called end and so I made myself comfortable. I laid the girl across my lap and began to study her face. She was of a light tan complexion. Light freckles decorated the bridge of her nose. Plump and pouty lips covered in a light gloss balanced out her face. It went all together nicely with her raven hair. She was definitely a beautiful girl. She didn't look a day over sixteen, typical fan.

Her shirt had a picture of the band in our Black Parade uniforms. It wasn't too bad, but it was homemade. I liked it.

I lowly began to hum as she was still in the land of sub consciousness. It was a tune that I had been keeping in mind for a song to go on the new album. The wind began to pick up and breezed through the girl's hair. The scent of wild strawberries and vanilla filled my respiratory system.

"Mhmm I have to know what shampoo she uses. It's delicious," I said running a hand through my hair. It was beginning to grease up which would then make my hair stringy. I brought my hand down to look at the time on my watch. It was nearing three in the afternoon and I left at twelve.

"Mhmm lollipops," murmured a voice.

I looked down at the girl who was now squirming on my lap. Her nose scrunched up as her eyes fluttered open. I smiled as our eyes locked.

"Holy shit!" She shot up from my lap and her face went crimson.

"Excuse me would you happen to be Dahlia Darton?" I asked.

"Y-yes," she stuttered.

"I have your copy of The Black Parade Is Dead!" I pointed toward the box I placed on the porch.

"Thank you, but um wow. Did you happen to hear me earlier?"

I nodded and her face froze. Her eyes stayed locked with mine. They were a piercing blue and by the looks of it could kill anyone with a simple glance.

"Bobby hell! I probably sounded like a fuckin' teeny," she scolded herself. Dahlia then began to walk in circles, hands franticly moving, yelling at herself in what I believe to be Spanish.

I stood up and scratched the back of my neck sheepishly. "Don't worry it's not that bad. I'm telling you I've heard worse. I even lost count on how many times I've been called Gerald."

Dahlia stopped yelling and started giggling. "I know you probably have to go soon and I probably made you say longer because I fainted, but um since this is a once in a lifetime deal can you sign my coffin?" Dahlia's eyes looked at mine with hope. She then picked up her package from her porch and tore the box open.

I walked over to Dahlia and grabbed the coffin from her, my hands briefly touching hers. A warm blush crept up onto both of our faces. I checked my butt pocket of jeans for my 'In Case of Signing' Sharpie. My face went into a frown when I realized it wasn't there. Dahlia seemed to take the hint.

"I'll go get a Sharpie!" She grabbed my wrist and began to run to the front of the house. I quickly stumbled behind her as we rushed inside of the house and up a large set of stairs. Dahlia threw open a door and I flew onto her bed. I was then face to face with myself everywhere on her walls. You couldn’t even tell if there was paint on the walls. “Pick a color,” Dahlia said holding out an array of colored Sharpies. I picked out the red one. I then wrote.

To Dahlia, xoxo G

I knew it was pretty plain, but what else was I going to write? I handed back her Sharpie. She gently took it, thanking me. Dahlia danced over to her desk and set the Sharpie down. She then took the coffin from my hands.

“Thank you so much! You have no idea how much this means to me. I’ve never seen anyone of you in person so I’m still having a hard time controlling myself going all teeny on you,” Dahlia uttered so quickly I almost couldn’t comprehend what she said. I nodded getting up from her bed.

“I’m going to have to go now. Frank and the guys are probably waiting for me back in the city.”

She slapped her forehead. “I’m such an idiot. I’ve must be such an inconvenience for you to drop this off all the way in Newark and shit and,” she sighed, “I’m rambling.”

I laughed to myself and waved my hand as if to say it was no big deal. “It wasn’t an inconvenience for me. It was nice to come back to Jersey for a bit and to meet a fan.” Dahlia was truly a sweet girl despite her teeny moments and constant rambles.

“I guess I’ll show you to the door,” she spoke walking out into the hallway. I followed her as she began to descend down the stairs to the first floor. I had then noticed there were pictures lining the wall like a timeline of Dahlia’s life. Going down the stairs, the pictures were going backwards in time. Dahlia looked the same in each picture, yet you could tell in each one she was getting younger. By the time we reached the bottom of the stairs I had watched her go from a punky teenager to a chubby cheeked kindergartener.

We walked through the foyer to the front door. Dahlia hurriedly opened the door and stepped outside. “I guess this is goodbye,” I said awkwardly.

Dahlia giggled, “Yeah, I guess. Well, thanks for the coffin and the autograph. It was nice to finally meet you.”

I smiled. “It’s not a problem and it was nice meeting you as well. Bye then, hopefully I'll see you in the crowd when we play a show out here.”

“Definitely will.”

I turned and began walking to my car. Such a sweet girl, I thought. I reached my vehicle and easily slipped inside. Engine on and foot on the accelerator, I drove off into Newark watching Dahlia wave me goodbye from her door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone! I know I'm one day late, but I was at school cheering last night since it was semi-finals. We're going to championships! I hope you liked this chapter I think the beginning of this story is really bland and seems like it has no place to go. Yet, I'm going to be doing some time progression! Yay time! Tell me what you all think of the new layout! I love all sixteen of you subscribers! Comment like rabid teenies! XD

Love and Doodles,

Tara