Status: Won't be updated ever again. No matter how much you want it.

Final Delivery

Flashing My Hot Shotz

Dahlia’s POV
Flash! “Good shot just one more now.” Flash! “We’re finished for today. You did great for a first timer,” I said to the model in front of me. Her name was Eve. She was shy and new to the business. She was the perfect specimen for the shoot we had done. It was a blue moon theme and her eyes were a brilliant hue of blue accented with some green. Eve stood up and walked away hurriedly. I knew she was going to be a great model someday.

“DD, Boss wants you in his office now,” Greg said from behind a row of outfits. He was a friend of mine who worked in the costume department. Greg was a tall, lanky boy with dark brown hair that had pink streaks. He was also flamingly gay. He was always looking out for me since I first started at Hot Shotz. We were a photography company that did shoots for high end modeling with the occasional band or two.

“I’m on my way Greg!” I set my camera down out my table where I had my laptop. I flipped open my phone. I only had an hour left of work and I could the go home. I only worked part time due to my age, but Boss (yes that is his actual name) kept me high in demand. I jogged over to his office and took a seat when I entered. “You called for me sir?”

Boss cocked an eyebrow. From the first moment I met him I knew he was in charge of things. He had that look that told that the ball was always in his court, never your own. “Yes, I did. Dahlia, I know you only have an hour left of work, but I need you to do one more shoot for this band. Their label wanted the best in our business and who was in the area after hours.”

I nodded. “Who’s the band?”

Boss coughed. “You should know who they are. I think they are called My Scientific Romance or My Biological Love Story, something of that sort.”

“You mean My Chemical Romance?” My Boss was most definitely out of the musical loop.

“Yes, them, now I need you to be at the old S. Klein building in thirty minutes. That’s where they are doing the shoot. The shoot doesn’t start for an hour, but I need you there early since you have to do an interview with them.”

I gulped. My mind had flashed back to when Gerard Way was at my doorstep delivering my copy of The Black Parade Is Dead! It had been a year since then and I could still remember it all perfectly. From his outfit to his tone of voice, I could see it all whenever I wanted to. It never escaped me. I had moved to the city. It wasn’t much of a large transition for me since Newark was just a scaled down version of New York City.

“Whatever you want Boss,” I responded lazily to him. Just let me go since I have to drive all the way to Newark now!

“Alright, I’ll see you tomorrow then,” Boss said waving me off.

“Bye Boss.” I stood up and darted back to my table picking up my camera.

“What did old baldy want from you DD?” Greg asked walking in time with me pushing a large clothing rack.

“I have to be in Newark in thirty minutes to do an interview and shoot.”

“Who are you interviewing?”

“My Chemical Romance!” I did a little spin as we made a left turn.

“Girl, you’re going to have some fun. Which one was the one you liked from them? You know the hottie?”

“You mean Gerard, who I’ve met before.”

“Yes him, he is just to die for! Even though,” Greg lowered his voice, “Mikey is just as good.”

I gave him a light shove. “How did I know?”

“Well, you should know by now I like those quiet looking studious types.”

“I should have known! Well, I’m off to go see them,” I said walking out the door of Hot Shotz into the crowded city. As I reached my car I received a text from Greg saying, You better snap a good picture of Mikey for me! I laughed getting into my old Jeep.

My drive down to Newark didn’t as long as first thought of it to be. The roadways weren’t clogged with traffic or accidents. I was already on Broad Street when I received a text from Greg. Also if you can get a nice shot of Frank’s butt I want it!

I turned onto the street that was on the side of S. Klein building. When I was younger my mother told me it was a large department store, like a super Macy’s. You could get everything there. The building expanded the length of the block and from the old parking lot you could see the old elevator shaft. It was now a building with mostly broken windows, but a colorful front.

I parked on the side of the giant piece of history. Grabbing my camera and my brown messenger bag I walked to the front of the building. Entering I could hear the voices of the five men who rocked my world and my iPod.

“Where’s the photographer? We need her to get photos of this,” Bob said pulling Mikey into a dip. Gerard lifted Frank by the waist. Frank’s legs were spread in a split. Ray was doing half assed pirouettes.

Flash! “Great shot! Definitely a centerfold worthy,” I said excitedly.

The men of MCR quickly put themselves into normal positions. Bob coughed fixing his red shirt. They looked so put together in the stance they were in. All of them had their hands behind their backs. All of them were in black except for Bob and his red shirt. An idea popped into my mind.

“Bob, I know you hate cameras but, today you’re going to be the center of attention!”

I walked over to where Gerard was and took him by the waist. I walked him over to Bob’s left side and made him kneel down to about where Bob’s crotch was. When I let go of him he spoke. “Umm…excuse me miss, but you look awfully familiar. Have I met you before?” He didn’t remember me.

“Maybe you have, maybe you haven’t,” I said walking over to Mikey pulling him by the waist. “How’s the weather up there Mr. Way?” I asked looking up at him.

Mikey stumbled as I moved him. “It’s umm…breezy?” He asked awkwardly. I laughed and I positioned him to appear to be looming over Bob. I hoped they didn’t mind that I was doing this to them. I tended to get very up close and personal with my models.

“This is going to be utter perfection,” I declared proudly. I jogged over to Frank and took him by the hand. “I’m going to need you to lie down on your side. I also need you to put your best sexy face on.”

Frank nodded and lied himself down in front of Gerard and Bob. His shirt rode up just enough to see a little bit of his tattoos. He then propped his head up on his palm. “Not that I mind, but what’s with the poses?” He asked me shaking his head to get his bangs out of his face.

“Well, I figured since almost every photo shoot of you guys the picture is focused on Gerard and it’s always serious looking that you guys needed a fun shoot.” I walked toward Ray and had him stand on Bob’s right with a hand on his hip. “Ray, put more emphasis in your stance.”

He angled himself to be leaning into Bob. “Is this good?”

I smiled, “perfect.” I grabbed hold of my camera and took a few shots. They didn’t look half bad. I was planning to make them look like sexy, rich, bachelors in one photo and in the next dancers. “Alright, very good work so far, now I need some ‘I’m Too Sexy For My Shirt’ faces. Release your inner Adonis!” I put my camera down and went looking for some props.

I found a box full of old glasses. I grabbed a martini glass and a champagne flute. I came back with the items handing Frank the martini glass and Bob the champagne flute. “I need you all to look posh. Sexy and posh is our focus.” Flash! Flash!

╪♥╪

The photo shoot ended and the men of My Chem. were conversing a few feet away from me. I was silently putting away my camera when Gerard came up to me. I walked straight into his chest since I was about to leave. I backed up and looked at him, “Sorry.”

He smiled, “Sorry about that Miss…”

“Darton, Dahlia Darton,” I said to him.

“Dahlia Darton, that’s very unique. Are you sure we haven’t met?” He still couldn’t remember me.

“We’ve met. I’m the girl you had to deliver the coffin to last year.” I felt my cheeks heat up in slight embarrassment since he couldn’t remember.

“I remember now! You passed out on me.”

I nodded and picked up my camera case. “Well, I must be on my way. I have to get back home and you should know driving to New York is never an easy task.” I began to walk away when Gerard spoke again.

“Wait, do you want to come with us and the guys to get some food? You’ve been nothing but nice to us and we did call this shoot last minute.”

I turned around and looked at him. “That would be nice.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Aloha! I'm sorry about the delay I was having some writer's block. As you can see I decided to up the time and write in Dahlia's POV. I hope you enjoy the story from her outlook. I'm planning to now write as her full time since Gerard is somewhat boring in this story. I'll occasionally write in his POV but from now on it will be Dahlia's. Hope you liked it!

Love and Doodles,

Tara