Sequel: Going to Hell

Devil's Backbone

Chapter Thirteen

Running through the streets of Colorado I was spotted and I had Sam chasing me. I was at a dead end.

“Shit.” I muttered.

“You’re caught!” I heard Sam say.

I walked over to him then blew black smoke in his face which was like pepper spray. I then flipped over him then took off running. I grab a fire escape and then climbed up it quick. I pick pocketed the keys off of Sam then saw the Impala. I unlocked it then got it. I started it up then slipped on my shades on then pulled out of the parking lot. I got the car so I could lead them to me and dad.

---------------

Opening the double doors to the room where my father was then I threw a knight the impala keys.

“Good work darling.” He told me.

I nodded then headed upstairs. I walked up the stairs which my phone started rining.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Where and the hell is my car?!” Dean exclaimed on the other end.
I laughed evilly while grinning.

“It’s in good hands.” I told him.

“Yeah right I want my fucking car.” He hissed.

“Sorry, Alice this isn’t wonderland.” I said then hanging up.

Hours later I slammed Aria up against the wall and Dean was slung across the room. Then, my head started killing me the wind picked up bad then the windows shattered. Papers were falling everywhere and Aria was gasping for air. I felt arms wrap around me then everything went black.

When I awoke I was in a bed, I looked seeing a blood bag which I was hooked up to an IV. I was tired I felt better then yesterday. The necklace was off of me and Dean was on the bed watching tv some western that was on.

“How are you feeling?” He asked.

“Shitty.” I said.

I heard him chuckle then he smiled.

“You know we’re fixing you right?” He questioned.

“You know I hated killing people. I didn’t like it at all.” I said.

“I’d say.” He told me.

“My dad used me, I hate being used.” I replied.

“Just go back to sleep Kurio, everything will be fine.” He said.

“Did I hurt Aria or Sam?” I asked.

“No, they got bruises and cuts here and there.” He told me.

I nodded and drifted off into sleep.