Sequel: Going to Hell

Devil's Backbone

Chapter Seven

“I’m a not a demon Sam.” I said then stepping out of the shadows shocking them.

“Which I’m not friends with benefits with Dean we’re together.” I finished.

“You know she was once on a leash Sam.” Dean grinned at me.

“Why?” Sam asked.

“Because I’m deadly and I can kill people.” I told them.

“Does any of this have to do with me?” Aria asked.

“I must admit you look decent in my clothes.” I told her.

“Kurio.” Dean warned.

“What I can have a little fun.” I said.

“Why is Crowley after her?” Sam asked.

“The Devil’s amulet she has it, John saw it one day told Crowley and voila.” I told them.

“Why does she have that?” Dean asked.

“Have what?” Aria asked, “I don’t know what the thing is?”

“Didn’t Crowley have that?” Dean asked.

“yes, but someone stole it because it’s powerful and if it got in the wrong hands talk about a disaster.” I said.

“It’s that powerful?” Aria asked.

“Yes, it was around my neck once talk about being royalty.” I scoffed.

“Sam, can we go back to my house and get my things?” Aria asked.

“No, I wouldn’t advise that write down your address and had it to Kurio.” He replied.

I felt sick to my stomach dealing with them, I never liked Sam I could tolerate him for Dean’s sake. I quickly going down the porch steps I felt something then I flung someone to the ground seeing they showed me the black pupils then flicked them back to normal. I snapped their neck then turned around seeing Aria look at me.

“Sorry you had to see that.” I told her

“Let’s get going.” Dean told me.

I slid into the car and put the address in my phone. We were an hour away then I fell asleep because I hardly got any last night.

Waking up pulling into the driveway. We both got out shutting our doors then walking up to the house. I opened the door using my magic then sensed no one in the house. Then I reached out my hands then a box was in them. The box was a matte black with symbols all over it. Then, Dean was beside of me staring at it. Then, I opened the box revealing the Devil’s necklace.

“That’s beautiful.” Dean said.

“But it’s deadly.” I replied.

We put the box in the trunk of the car, then we went back in the house and started packing her clothes. I was loading jeans into her suitcase then I heard Dean sucking in air. Then, I looked over seeing Dean holding lingerie and he looked like he was shocked.

“yeah, Dean it’s lacy lingerie like you haven’t seen it before.” I teased him.

“Fine, yeah, whatever let’s just get back to the cabin.” He muttered.