Sequel: Going to Hell

Devil's Backbone

Chapter Nine

Waking up to the sound of someone puking their guts out, I got up not disturbing Dean then followed the sound to the bathroom. I opened the door revealing Aria puking her guts out. I started rubbing her back and then she stopped. I grabbed a glass of water which she thanked me for. She grabbed the amulet causing her to get sick really bad which if you aren’t a demon it can cause you to burn inside out or get deadly sick like Aria.

After I got Aria safely on the couch and asleep with a potion. I saw Dean leaning against the wall glaring at me like he was going to kill me at any moment.

“I wish you’ve would’ve me that kind of attention” He mumbled when I walked passed him.

“Don’t start.” I growled.

“Yeah, that’s right princess walk away.” I heard him say.

I turned around then walked over to him.

“I know about your plan using me for sex and getting in my pants. Playing me and you what I’m done. I’m done with you. I’m leaving because I’m tired of the games Dean.” I told him.

“You can’t just leave!” he shouted.

“Watch me.” I told him.

I got quickly dressed then grabbed the necklace and my magic wouldn’t let the necklace harm me. then in the bathroom I created a portal then stepped through it while Dean was pounding on the door. I landed outside a huge mansion then I saw my father in front of me.

“I have you want.” I told him.

“What would that be?” He asked.

“This.” I told him then showing him the ruby and diamond amulet.

“I never thought I’d see this.” He told me.

“I’m in.” I said.

“What?” He questioned.

“The reason why I left, go ahead do it.” I told him.

“Are you sure, because there’s only one cure that’s human blood and the magic will always stay with you.” He said.

“great, let’s finish what they started.” I told him grinning.

“Come on darling.” He said then taking my hand.

My life was going to become a crazy one within a few hours.