Hexes and Chocolate

Big Decisions

I woke up the next morning in a large bed, my head on Ruki's chest and my legs tangled with his. I looked up and blushed a bit, looking at his peaceful, sleeping face. I smiled a bit and tried to get up, only to have him tighten his hold on my waist. I blushed and looked back up at him, being greeted with a sleepy smile

"Hi"

He said, yawning a bit. I gave him a soft smile, shifting a bit to be able to see him a little bit better.

"Hi. What time did we end up in here?"

"Around midnight"

He said, stretching a little bit, his arm still around me.

"You fell asleep after we ate. Katherine was falling asleep with Aoi so we agreed that you guys should just hang out here."

I nodded and yawned a bit, stretching a little myself. I started to sit up again but Ruki still had a hold of my waist. I looked down at him and smiled a bit, blushing

"You are going to have to let me go you know"

"Do I really have too?"

"Well don't you guys have to get on the road for New York?"

"About that......"

"Whats wrong?"

He sighed a bit, biting his lip. I rolled a bit onto my side to face him, leaning on my arm.

"Would you like to maybe come with us?"

I looked at him in shock. I stuttered a bit, sitting up to try to think about what he was asking.

"You get along well with the guys, and Katherine could come with us or course.....I just....I want to get to know you better.....and with me going on tour and then back to Japan.....so yeah...."

He rubbed his neck a bit, looking up at me with a little bit worried. I bit my lip, trying to think. I couldn't leave my shop closed for that long.....but this was kind of a chance of a lifetime......I mean a two month tour across the US? This pretty much landed in my lap tied up with a bow. I bit my lip thinking of the last time I had done my cards. They had been very accurate so far. I chewed on my lip, realizing I had been sitting there for a good 5 minutes and Ruki was still looking at me, waiting for my answer. I took a deep breath.

"I need to think about it.....with my shop and all......."

Ruki nodded and rubbed my arm.

"Thats fine Athena....We just have to be on the road by tonight at the latest."

I nodded and chewed on my lip. I would have to talk to Katherine about...I got up and gave him a smile

"I'm going to head to the shop for a little bit...I'll come to let you know either way ok?"

He nodded

"So you need a lift to your shop?"

"No Katherine's car is still here, thank you though"

I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I got up slowly and stretched again before I headed out to find Katherine. I wasn't surprised I see her sitting next to Aoi with a cup of coffee in hand, her head resting on his shoulder. I gave her a smile and made a motion for her to get up and follow me. I told her what Ruki had said and she said that Aoi had asked her the same. I smirked a bit and held in my tongue to not tease her. We said our quick goodbyes and headed to my place long enough to change and then headed to the shop. I kept thinking of what I should do and by the time we closed up the shop we had both made our decisions...
♠ ♠ ♠
just some bonding