Status: In progress

Us Against the World

Atleast your happy

-DANIELA POV-

I watched as Cristiano took my news that I was pregnant. A smile spread across his face as he took me in his arms and spun me around. I rested my head on his chest as he hugged me. "You have made me that happiest man in the world Dani thank you so much". I smiled as I felt relieved that Cris was happy but deep down I was not. "Junior come down stairs Mae and papa need to tell you something. I heard the pitter patter of my baby boys feet coming down the stairs. He was a copy of Cristiano his big brown eyes that I fell in love with when I was 16 and his dark hair and complexion. "Junior very very soon you are going to be a big brother" I said carefully as Junior sat on his father's lap. "Your Mae is having a baby Jr and you are going to make sure that your sister/brother will be okay" Cristiano explained as Junior still tried to get his head around it. "I am going to be a big brother?" Junior giggled as he jumped up and down. "Yes baby you are!" I smiled as Cristiano put his arm around my shoulder.

"You know this pregnancy is going to be different to the last Dani" Cristiano stated as we settled for bed. "What do you mean Cris?" I asked as I turned to face him. "I promise I will be there more for you and Junior and help anyway I can" he said as he took my hand and gently kissed my head. "Look baby, I can see your not that happy about being pregnant you don't need to pretend to me." I hung my head low as tears escaped from my eyes. "Its not that I'm not happy Cris, I am scared" Cristiano wrapped his arms around me as I snuggled into his chest tears falling from my brown eyes. "Hey, look at me Dan, I wont let anything happen to you. I will be here for you every step of the way." As soon as I heard him say that I pulled away. "You said that last time Cris" I saw him wearing a hurt expression. "Look, I have changed since then, we were young when we had Cristiano Jr. I regret what I did and I will never for get it. I swear I will be there to help you." I looked at him I could see the guilt in his eyes. "That's easy for you to say Cris, while you will be flying to different countries like everyday I will be the one feeding, changing and looking after the baby. Not you me!" I screamed as I saw him clench his jaw. "You will never change Cristiano! You never have and never will. Sure you play happy families but that's not the real you. Admit it, you are embarrassed that you have a child with me while you could be going out getting hammered every night with your stupid team mates. Having sex with every girl you see!" The minute the words fell from my mouth I regretted it. I closed my eyes as I hears the door slam and Cristiano starting the car and driving away. I have messed up big time....

-Cristiano POV-

I cant believe she said that to me! Yes I fucked up in the past but I have changed. I slammed the car breaks as I took a minute the compose myself. I heard my phone ringing. 6 missed calls from Daniela. Here I was parked outside a nightclub. I called Sergio, Karim and Marcelo to meet me here to blow off some steam l, what's the worst that can happen?....

I slurred as I opened the front door. I turned on my phone. 3am it read. I made sure to be quite as Junior was asleep. I heard footprints coming down the stairs. I looked up and saw Daniela. "Where were you?" She spat as she smelt the alcohol off my breath. "I was out" I muttered pushing past her going to bed I was not in the mood for another argument. "Have fun getting drunk while I was left to look after our son? I took a deep breath as I shut the door. I put my hand in my pocket and found a piece of paper of a girls name I met a the club. I thought for a minute and went to bed.

-DANIELA POV-

I slowly woke up as Cristiano slept beside me. I regretted last night but I knew I was right. I made my day down stairs greeted my Dolores and Katia along with Ricky. "Morning" I smiled as i rubbed my 6 month old bump. "Mae" jumped Junior as i kissed his head and gave him a hug. I heard Cristiano coming down the stairs as i sat down and ate some toast. If looks good kill i was dead right now! He stared coldly at me. I should be the one angry here. I ran up stairs and went into our room. Suddenly i saw a piece of paper on the floor, i picked it up and it read a phone number. Pools of tears filled my eyes as i thought the worst. I went back down to the kitchen and stuffed the paper in my jean pocket. "Have a good night last night? I smiled fakely at Cristiano as he just said his goodbyes to his family and Jr. "What's it to you? You think i still haven't changed." I threw the piece of paper on the counter as his eyes widened and he sighed. "Care to explain?" I glared. "Its not what you think? He defended. "Oh really?" I laughed sarcastically. "After our argument i went out with some of the guys and blew off some steam I talked to this girl and must have asked for her number that's all nothing happened." I looked at him and i could tell he was lying. I went out to the living room and picked up the magazine that Katia had brought over. It was a picture of Cristiano with another woman whispering in her ear and his arm around her waist. "Nothing happened then?" I threw the magazine at him as tears fell down my cheeks. "Daniela please wait." I couldn't even look at him right now. "Did you have sex with her Cristiano?" He looked down at the ground and i already knew the answer. I went to our bedroom and packed my stuff along with Juniors'. "I can't believe you. I am pregnant with your child and you cheat on me?!" I screamed. "Where are you going? Don't leave me please Daniela i will change i promise" he said as a tear slipped from his eyes. I scoffed at him and brought my bags down stairs. "I hope your happy now Cristiano, not only have you ruined our relationship but your sons life as well. Not to mind our unborn babies life."

"This is the last time you will see me again Cristiano, we are over" I cried as i threw the bags in my car. Cristiano caught my wrist pulling me into his arms. I couldn't stand to even look at him. "Have a good life Cris, and don't even try to seek custody of our children because you won't win."
♠ ♠ ♠
Drama!!!!