Status: In progress

Us Against the World

Moving on

-Cristiano POV-

"Fuck" I wispered to myself as I watched Daniela leave. I have messed up this time. I have lost the love of my life, my son and my unborn baby. "Hugo, its me Cris. I need your help I messed up badly."

"Wow bro you really screwed up, Daniela was the best thing that ever happened to you and you treat her like that?." I shook my head. "I can't let her go I am not going to give up." I needed to see my son there is no way I am going to play second to being Juniors father. "I need your help to get her back Hugo."

"Are you sure she's staying here?" I asked as we parked outside an apartment. "Yes she was talking to Katia yesterday and mentioned she is staying here with Jr until her house is ready in New York." It was a big apartment and had good space. "Lets go and see if she's there" Hugo nodded and we took the elevator. We reached her room and knocked on the door. I could here laughing and talking through the door. "Just a minute" she said. I smiled to myself as I could finally see her and my unborn child after 2 weeks. I smile was wiped off my face when a man wearing no top answered the door. "Hey I'm max nice to meet you." Before I knew it my fist had connected with his face.

-Daniela POV-

I did he really just hit my brother?!? Is he crazy? "Cristiano" I roared as I rushed over to see if my brother was okay. "What were you thinking?!" He looked shocked himself. "I-I couldn't help it I though you too were...." "What Cristiano? Together? Having sex? NO! He is my brother you fucking idiot! " I screamed. "I am so sorry Daniela please listen I came here to make everything right." Is he being serious right now? "You punched my brother in the face how is that making things right?" I stood firm my arms crossed. I could see how he was hurting so much that made me sad. He looked tired. "Can we please just sit down like adults and talk?" I nodded my head and motioned Hugo to take Junior back to his house.

"Daniela I am so sorry I fucked up and I know now. You mean the absolute world to me Dani and I love you so so much. I fell for you when I was just 16 years old and now here I am aged 29 and I am head over heels inlove with you. You and Junior are my life and so is my unborn child." He reached out to grab me but I took a step back. "Its a girl" I whispered. I turned around to see him speechless and tears in his eyes. "A girl? We are having a girl" he smiled. I grinned and rubbed my now ever so big stomach." Yes and she seems to be already like you moving and kicking all over the place!" He smiled. That was the smile I fell for. The crinkles by his eyes which I adore. He reached out to hold my hand and I let him. "Cristiano no matter what has happened I need you in our daughters life. Junior loves you so much and always talks about his Papa. You need to grow up and realise you are a father and have a family who loves you to the moon and back" Tears falling from my eyes again! My hormones have been really kicking in lately!! "I swear to you, I will never hurt you. I need you Daniela. You are my other half and without you I am nothing." I ran to hug him. The smell of his aftershave melted my heart. I looked up at him and slowly kissed his lips. "I love you even though you are an idot." I laughed. "Yes but I am your idiot and I love you too." This was the Cristiano I knew and loved.

-Cristiano POV-

I woke up to laughing and chatting down stairs. I put on some sweat pants and headed down stairs. "Shhhh he's coming" I heard whispers. As I entered the kitchen I was greeted by "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" I couldn't help but smile. There was everyone I love in the one room. My son, my Mae, my sisters, my brother, friends and my girl. "Happy birthday baby" I kissed Daniela as I heard whistles behind me. I placed my hand on Daniela's huge bump. "We love you" she whispered and kissed me again. "Papa happy birthday!" Shouted junior as he jumped into my arms. I placed a kiss on his head.

Surrounded by my loved ones is the best feeling in the world. "Cristiano" Daniela shouted from the living room where her and Junior were watching television. "Is everything okay?" She waved her hand for me to come closer. She took my hand and placed it on her belly. "Your daughter wants you!" I smiled to myself as my daughter kicked. Only a few more days now until I could see our little princess.

"Junior come here quick" I smiled. He placed his hand on his Mamas' belly. He looked up with wide eyes. "Is that my baby sister?" Daniela and I both looked at each other. "Yes my boy it is"
♠ ♠ ♠
So the baby is nearly here! Daniela and Cristiano are doing great and she is trusting him again! Comment and subscribe