A Boy Named Evan

Get Out!

Rosie’s P.O.V:

Evan took me to the principal’s office where I told him everything that I could remember. All the way through, Evan held my hand tight and wiped away my tears. He always made me feel better. “Rosie. I’ve called your parents and they told me to tell you to go home right now” said the principal. “Evan, can you go with her please?”
“Of course!” he said. “I wasn’t planning to leave her.”
“Good. I’ll call your parents too Evan and tell them what happened” explained the principal. “You two had better go now. Take care Rosie.” Take care! How was that possible! I’m so lucky to have Evan by my side.
“Ok. You ready Rosie?” Evan asked me when we got to my house. Hell no. I would never be ready.
“Yeah, I think so” I replied. I didn’t want to see my parent’s reactions. I knocked on the door with Evan still by my side. “Mum. Dad. I’m home.” My voice was shaking.
“Hey! You!” yelled my dad, pointing at Evan. “What are you doing here!?”
“I’m Rosie’s boyfriend” said Evan. “It’s a long story.”
“Well we’ve got a long time so explain yourself boy!” Dad was furious. Could I blame him? I lied to him.
“I’m Evan and I have been going out with Rosie for two and a half weeks. I love her sir. She is my world” Evan explained. He is so sweet. “Rosie has been through a lot and she needs me by her side.”
“You stay away from her!” dad yelled. “Get out of my house! Rosie, I thought you hated this guy!?” How could anyone hate Evan?
“No dad. I love him” I said, a blank expression on my face. I didn’t know what to feel.

Evan’s P.O.V:

Oh god. Rosie’s dad isn’t taking this too well! “How could you love someone like that!? What has gotten into you Rosie!? Go to your room!” Rosie ran straight to her room. Don’t leave me here alone! “I thought I told you to get out!”
“But sir I…” It was no use arguing with him. He wouldn’t listen to me. He didn’t care. I turned around and walked out the door which was slammed shut behind me. Poor Rosie. She’s been through so much and now she has to put up with her dad yelling at her. Fucking Jimmy! This is all his fault! If he doesn’t get expelled then I’ll kill him!