A Boy Named Evan

Oh Shit!

No one’s P.O.V:

Rosie woke up to her favourite band, Green Day, playing on the radio the next morning. After the song had ended, she turned it off and got ready for school. At the same time, Evan was only just waking up. He had slept half an hour longer than usual and was rushing into the shower. When Rosie got to school, Evan was nowhere to be found. She had been sitting down in a darkened part of the hall underneath the stairs alone for some time until suddenly, someone crawled underneath the stairs and sat beside her.

Rosie’s P.O.V:

Oh shit, who is that!? It’s not Evan. The guy who crawled beside me has green eyes. “Hello?”
“Hi Whatsername!” replied a familiar voice. Oh, it’s Jimmy. What does he want!?
“What are you doing here Jimmy!?” I was pissed off at him. He had interrupted my thoughts of Evan.
“I want to talk to you…well…sort of talk to you” he replied with a sly tone in his voice. Without warning, he placed his hand on my thigh.
“Hey!” I screeched. “What the fuck do you think you’re doing!” he moved his hand a little higher. I was starting to feel scared and very nervous.
“So don’t you think I’m hot?” he asked, an evil grin forming on his face. “You know you love it girl, don’t lie.” Giving me no time to protest, he stuck his tongue down my throat. I felt like throwing up. He wrapped his arms around my waist pressing me against him and pinning me to the floor. I couldn’t move. Couldn’t scream. Couldn’t defend myself. I was trapped. He kissed me again and again, but he’s no where near a good a kisser as Evan is. He moved his hands down to my ass causing me to moan into his mouth, unable to stop him. He broke away from the kiss. “Now doesn’t that feel good?” he asked, teasing me. Once again he gave me no time to protest and kissed me harder. That’s it! I bit down on his lip causing him to draw blood. I could taste it on the tip of my tongue. This seemed to make Jimmy even more excited as his eyes widened and he moaned quite loudly. He crawled on top of me, causing my chest to ache. Gosh he’s heavy. Why has no one come to help me yet? Surely by now someone would’ve heard us? Class doesn’t start for another twenty minutes and I don’t know how much more of this I can take! Help!

Evan’s P.O.V:

Where the hell has Rosie gone? Her bag is here and there’s loads of time until class starts. I walked down the corridors hoping to spot Rosie somewhere. As I walked past the stairs, a chill ran up my spine. I stopped. Something’s wrong. This doesn’t make sense. Suddenly, I heard someone kicking the floor underneath the stairs. Maybe it’s Rosie. “Hey Rosie. Is that you?” The kicking persisted and now I could hear a muffled cry for help. Curious and alarmed, I stuck my head underneath the stairs and to my horror, I saw Rosie and some guy kissing! She was kicking violently and her eyes were wide open in shock and panic. Someone is taking advantage of Rosie! My Rosie! “Hey asshole! What the fuck is wrong with you!? Get off of her!” The guy slowly turned around to face me. He had a dangerous glare in his eyes.
“Beat it! My girls enjoying this!” he snapped.
“Your girl!” I yelled. “Get off of MY girlfriend!” In a move that took us both by surprise, Rosie slapped the guy, leaving a huge red mark and dark red lines of blood from her fingernails across his cheek. She then freed herself from beneath him and scampered behind me. I got up and ran from the very angry guy facing me, desperately pulling Rosie along with me. Once we got outside and out of view, I turned to face her. Tears were running down her face like water running down a window. Her eyeliner was smudged around her eyes and her lipstick was everywhere but on her lips. Blood stained her lops and teeth but despite all of this, she was still beautiful. I ran my hands through her messed up hair as she buried her head into my chest. She wrapped her arms tightly around my waist as I embraced her, feeling her sharp breaths draw quickly in and out of her lungs. “It’s ok” I reassured her, planting a kiss on her forehead. “It’ll be ok. I promise. That guy is gonna get what he deserves.”

Rosie’s P.O.V:

After a few minutes of being comforted by Evan, I had calmed down a bit. He led me into the toilets to help me wash my face, quite aware that we were entering the girls’ toilets. After checking the cubicles for other people, Evan locked the door and began to wet down paper towels. He wiped my face clean of all my smudged make up and all of Jimmy’s blood. “Thanks” I sobbed. He was so nice to me.
“That’s what I’m here for Rosie” he said sincerely.
“That bastard kissing me. His name is Jimmy. He pinned me down Evan! Oh God. It was awful!” I yelled. “He slid his hands up my thighs and kissed me, running his hands to my ass! I screamed but it was muffled by his kisses, so no one heard me.” I broke down crying again.
“It’s all my fault! I should have been there to protect you Rosie! I’m an ass of a boyfriend! I failed to help you when you needed me the most!” Evan’s voice trembled as he said this and when he had finished speaking, he put his head in his hands and tears began to run down his face. He looked up at me, his bright blue eyes moist from crying. “I’m so sorry Rosie.”
“You didn’t do anything wrong!” Oh my god! I can’t believe that he’s blaming himself for Jimmy’s actions. “If you hadn’t come to help me, then who knows how far Jimmy would’ve gone!” He began to cry again.
“Jimmy should never have had the chance to even touch you! I’m such an idiot.” He sobbed. “He could have gone way too far with you Rosie. He could have raped you! That fuck face is gonna pay for this!” Evan unlocked the door and disappeared. Oh no! Is he gonna beat up Jimmy? Jimmy will kill him. “Evan! Wait! Stop!”

Evan’s P.O.V:

As I bolted down the corridor, I could hear Rosie screaming at me in the distance. Nothing she can say will stop me from beating the shit out of Jimmy. I could see him not too far away from where I had stopped to catch my breath. He had spotted me too. We both began to slowly walk towards each other, our fists clenched tight. Suddenly, Jimmy stopped a few meters away from me. “What are you waiting for you twisted psycho!?” I yelled.