Status: Trying to stay updated! :)

Breath Me.

Chapter Three

The water was the perfect temperature. She stood in the fall of water, waking her, as she massaged the shampoo into her hair. She couldnt believe that her dream job is starting tomorrow. Finally, she could use her degrees. Her passion. She smiled to herself as she rinsed her long hair.
"Lazy Sunday good sir" she announced as she entered the small kitchen. "Lazy Sunday dear madam!" Kyle replied. He was perched on the edge of the counter, his legs swaying slightly above the ground. He was drinking coffee and reading his phone. "Have you eaten yet?" she asked as she poured the remaining coffee into her own mug. He shook his head, his shaggy blondy hair catching the light. The resemblebce that Ky and Cait shared was spooky. For not being related, thier genetics seemed to think they were. Tall, long arms, wavey dark blonde hair, rounded faces with high cheekbones, golden green eyes. "Good, were brunching it up today, and then were going to get you a haircut" she smirked.
Forty five minutes later, Kyle was climbing the stairs down to their street. Cait followed shortly after, always double checking if the door truely locked or not. As she climbed into the passenger seat of Kyles 2014 Silverado, he starts the ignition asking " where are we going??". "Meat and Potatoes, its over off Penn Ave" Cait replied, "I require chicken and waffles and all the bloody marys".
As they were seated at a sudo bar, she smacks Kyle's arm with the back of her hand. "Can you freaking believe last night?!?" He laughs, "yeah, oh my god, do you think?" "Do i think what?" Kyle sips his bourbon, "do you think he will recognize us?" "What? No. It was way to dark in there. "Not on stage, and you recognized him?" "Yeah, well, I know who he is. To him Im just some piano player." Their food arrived almost as quickly as it dissappeared.
As they walked storefront to storefront, Cait made a list outloud. "Should I wear my sanitas or nikes?" "Sanitas, they look more professional" Kyle replied, stepping into a local coffee shop. "Two large americanos" he told the man behind the counter. "Your wearing black slacks right? Or the grey ones?" "Grey, Thanks" he said answering both Cait, and the cashier as he recieved his change. "Hmm, I should wear my hair in a bun yeah?" "Yes, you look like your in high school when you put your hair in a pony tail" Kyle replied. "Im gonna wear my glasses too, are you?" Cait asked, pouring milk into her americano, as Kyle shook his head no. "Im so freakin nervous" she said as they headed to the barber. "Yeah, no shit" Kyle teased, holding open the door.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
BUZZ BUZZ. 'Ugh' he thinks, rolling over and stretching for his phone sitting on nightstand. 'Are you awake?' Yes he quickly responds, sitting up, stretching towards the ceiling. He cracks his neck moving towards his master bathroom. He showers quickly, turning on a local sports channel as he comes back into the bedroom. He grabs his toothbrush, applies some toothpaste and watches the anchors talk about todays football games.
"Get you ass dressed and over here, Catherine is making brunch and you wont believe how big Alexander is" his phone reads as he rinses his mouth. 'I'll be over in about 30 mins' he writes back to Kris. He walks into his closet, choosing a pair of shorts and a tshirt. He dresses and is putting on his watch as the tv anchor starts talking about the penguins. "Not only were a few changes made on the ice, they were made off the ice as well! The penguins welcome a new athletic trainer and training assistant Caitlin Connors and Kyle Woods" Geno spins towards the tv, catching it. It's her. He quickly grabs his remote pausing the tv. He stares at her golden green eyes. And he cant believe it. Its the singer from last night.
He runs down his stairs and reaches his car. Climbing in he texts Kris hes on his way over and starts the engine. Backing out the radio plays "red lips and rosey cheeks, say youll see me again".