The Writer and a Convict

He wants to see me?

What did I do? Do I answer it? I mean I know we have a lot to talk about but with him coming home that kind of changed things. I don’t think I was ready to face him again. The phone was still ringing practically off of the hook. I guess it was now or never right. I had to answer. I sighed and answered the phone. I didn’t even say hello but he knew it was me.
“Roxie look I know you’re probably mad at me about springing back into your life and all but…” I felt as if I was being choked. I knew it was my tears.
“No Seth you hurt me badly. I don’t know if I can ever forgive you for that.” I heard him sigh. He paused before talking to me again.
“I know I did Roxie and I’m sorry. I’d give anything to see you again. I know you hate me but I get out in a few days. So how about when I get out we got get some coffee or something to catch up.” The tears started to fall. Shadowz stared up at me. He whined. I knew he seen I was upset. My little husband I mentally chuckled.
“I don’t think that’s a good idea Seth.” He sighed again.
“Just catching up Roxie is all I ask. I haven’t seen you in about ten years. If you don’t want to see me again after that I will disappear from your life. I’ll even take that pain in the ass Alex with me.” I laughed.
“Ok deal, but if I don’t want to see you; you’re gone.”
“Scout’s honor,” I could see him doing the mock salute. “Okay I’m going to go. I’ll see you when I get out. Bye beautiful.” I sighed and hung up the phone. This was going to be crazy as always. This was it. All I had to do was see him when he got out then he was gone. I would be okay with that right? I mean seeing him again. It shouldn’t be too hard. It couldn’t be. I sighed. I was in a world of trouble and all of it was because of Seth.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this one is so short its just a filler chapter