Status: Active!

182 Chemicals

When you smile I melt inside

I wake up on Nessa's floor. My back is in complete agony, honestly, I know I have a shitty back, so why did I let myself fall asleep on the floor? Oh right, because I'm in love with the girl whose room it is. I sit up and feel her forehead, slightly better than yesterday, but not normal yet. I decide to get her some food, she didn't eat much yesterday, so she'll be really hungry. I get a glass of orange juice and some toast, taking it up to her on a tray. I'm not really sure how to get her attention.
'Nessaaa.' I sing. Nothing. I say it again louder and poke her arm gently.
'Hey.' She smiles, looking very sleepy even though she's slept for over 9 hours. I present her with the tray. 'Thanks Tom, that's really nice of you.' She takes a sip of the juice and rubs her eyes.
'How are you feeling?' I ask, trying to click my back.
'A lot better than yesterday thanks Tommy.' She smiles weakly, I'm not really fond of being called Tommy, but she knows she has me around her pinky finger. That girl could get away with murder.
'That's good. I'll get you some pain-killers.' I tell her and my back crunches as I grimace.
'You might wanna get some for yourself too.' She says, sticking her tongue out. I chuckle with gritted teeth as I try to loosen up my back from the kitchen.

I grab them from the top shelf and turn around to Mark up close to my face.
'Where did you sleep last night man?' He asks, taking a bite of what I think is a bagel.
'Nessa's floor. I went to check up on her and I fell asleep.' I explain and he frowns.
'Just, don't go making a habit of sleeping in my sisters room.' He warns me and I take the paracetamol.
'Mark really? I've slept in the same bed as her so many times over the past three years.' I remind him and he shoots me a look.
'But she's older now, Tom, as are you. Just, she's my sister dude. Bleurgh.' He shudders and I can't help but chuckle at his stupidity.
'Don't worry, I wasn't planning on doing the do with your sister.' Lies. Well no, I don't like her for her body, which believe me, one could, I like her cause she's awesome, badass, brave, kind and just generally amazing. But I'm just so confused about Mikey. I mean, is she going out with him? I don't think she is, but they could be friends with bens or something, you know, she's round his house a lot. Ugh, shake the thought, Tom, shake the thought.
'Anyway, isn't she with Mikey?' I ask, trying to sound casual and not desperate.
'I never know, they're super close but I don't think they've ever dated. I see it on the cards though.' Mark explains and I nod, feeling defeated but hopeful. I take the pills up to Ness and she thanks me.
'What would I do without you?' She sighs with a wink, swallowing 2 of them.
'Who knows.' I reply. It's torture that I can't be with her, I see her every single day and all I wanna do is kiss her and tell her how I feel about her but I can't and it sucks. I just wanna hold her, touch her, feel her, always. Kiss her, taste her, all night, always but I can't because Mark would kill me.

Nessa's POV

'Who knows.' He replies and I shove him lightly.
'So what we doing today?' I ask, taking another drink as I attempt to brush my hair.
'Come to the tattoo parlour with me I want to get a tattoo.' He tells me and I raise my eyebrows.
'N'awwww does Tommy want me to hold his hand?' I mock him as he sticks his tongue out at me, as much as I love him, he's a complete wuss. He almost cried when he got his last addition, and he held Mark's hand so tightly.
'Yes I do actually.' I run and get changed and brush my teeth before throwing my wet hair into a bun and throwing some make-up on and grabbing my bag.
'Let's do it before you bottle out.' I demand, grabbing his wrist and pulling him through the door. We jump in the car and Tom drives us to the small tattoo and piercing place in town. The man at the till has piercings all over his face, and tattoos all up his neck. He makes Tom look like an 11 year old girl.

'Hey, um, I wanna get a tattoo.' Tom stutters and the guy smiles and looks up.
'What kind of thing are you after?' He asks, grabbing a book with a load of designs in.
'Just addition to the sleeve, I have a sketch.' He says sheepishly, handing the man the crumpled piece of paper.
'Looks simple enough, and did you want anything?' He asks me and I look at the pictures on the wall. If you can't beat 'em join 'em.
'Ummmm, could I get my helix and my conch done both on the left ear please?' I ask and immediately regret it. He takes me through first and Tom comes purely to laugh at me. I had my lobes done a few years ago, two in each ear, but I've not had any cartilage done before and I'm pretty sure it's gonna hurt like a bitch. I lie down on the bench and he grabs a sterilised needle from the locker. I grab Tom's hand and squeeze it as he inserts the needle into my ear. My face must look a picture because Tom is laughing his ass off at me. I flip him off. Ugh and that's only one of them done.
Tom grabs his phone out and takes a picture as I'm getting my second one done. The guy inserts the needle once more and I wince in pain.
'It might hurt now, but you'll be glad you got the cartilage done with a needle instead of a gun, a gun can shatter the cartilage and not pierce the whole way through. Right, so here's your stud-ex, clean them 4 times a day, front and back, and don't touch it with unwashed hands. If your ear starts to swell, take the piercing out, but otherwise keep it in for a minimum of 8 weeks.' He informs me.
'Nessa get one of these.' Tom hollers to me and I look at the wall to see a list of genital piercings.
'Fuck off, only if you get a Prince Albert.' I laugh as Tom takes my seat on the bench. I glance at my phone as the guy, who I see his name is Tony, is cleaning Tom's shoulder where he's getting the rest of his sleeve. It's twitter.
Tom uploaded the picture of me getting pierced with the caption @nessahoppus someone's a bit of a pussy xxx Dickwad. Tony preps the needle and begins to work as Tom looks like he's fighting back the tears.
'Nessa it hurttssssss.' He whines and I just laugh at him and take a picture, uploading it with the caption @tomdelonge yeah, you are ;) xxx My notifications begin to ping so I take a look at a few of them.
@duderanch: @nessahoppus @tomdelonge just date already lol.
@thnksfrthmmrs: @nessahoppus @tomdelonge are you guys dating??
@nessahoppus: @duderanch @thnksfrthmmrs @tomdelonge naaah he has cooties ;)
@tomdelonge: @nessahoppus bitch.
@nessahoppus: @tomdelonge you love me really hehe xxx
@tomdelonge: @nessahoppus you know it xxx