Status: Active

Secrets of an Angel

Chapter 3

Not edited sorry... -_-
*

*

His hands were like lighting on my body, so exhilarating and exciting to watch but also very nerve racking and scary. Scary because he said he was going to make love to me but I have only known him for two minuets and I'm already in bed with him.  Am I this easy? Just give me a couple of kind words and bam I'm yours! No I'm not like that. But when you have someone like Jesse telling you he wants to make love then it's kind of hard to play hard to get. Speaking of hard, jesse has been given the pleasure of giving me my very first hard on and it's weird. No man or woman has made me feel this way before and I don't think it's Jesse who's making this happen to me. It's how his body works on me, so much control and passion he's very dominant but I don't mind I can do submissive I think.

"S-Slow" I gasp, pulling away from our kiss.

Of all places to do this Jesse had picked my parents room. One reason is because they have the biggest bed in the house and another reason is that this was the first room we fell in after searching the house (while making out) for the guest bedroom but by mistake we had indeed decided to have sex in my parents room on my parents bed.

"I need you to go real s-slow I've never done anything like this before" I breath, hugging my arms around his tattooed neck.

His breathing was fast, so fast that his chest was pumping with every breath of air he took.

"Slow?" He repeats, his breathing gets calmer and he sits up.

I was kinda buried in the deep red pillows, my mom finds the need to put like 100 pillows on her and dads bed along with the most warm and comfortable blanket their ever was. Jesse folds his legs under him and sits down, grabbing my (very sweaty) feet he pulls them either side of him so that his caged hard on is rubbing against my own.

"S-s-slow" I confirm, giving him a small and very clueless nod.

"Fast or slow?..." he smirks, dragging out the slow.

"Uncle Jesse if I say that word one more time then I'm gonna s-stutter, and not just your average s-s-stutter but a real pain in the ass kind of…stutter. You really don't want hear that" i say as fast as I could, so not to give time for him to hear my stutter.

"Your cute when you do that shit" he smiles, grabbing my hips and pulling me closer to him and his member.

Rubbing my left eye I blush and a stupid grin forms on my face, "let's take it...slow ok?".

"Ok slow it is" he smiles, rolling his dirty green eyes.

My stomach churns, this was really about to happen, my own uncle is about to fuck me and I'm just gonna let him.

He leans in closer to my face, giving me small sweet kisses along my jawline, cheeks, lips, nose and forehead. Wow, forehead kisses are the best...

"Your jawline is so so so sexy" he chuckles into my ear before cupping my face in his hands.

I blush again, I've never really considered myself as sexy before.

"Don't get embarrassed I'm telling the truth" he smirks, kissing my lips. Fuck my pale white skin and fuck him too, he shouldn't be making me feel this way, but I can't help but love it...

He deepens the kiss as he slides his tongue into my mouth and I stop myself from gagging. Having somebody else's tongue invading my mouth was kinda gross but believe me he could make my own tongue dance with his. I felt his warm hand glide down my body and the other slowly playing with my nipple. Then I feel it. The warmness of his other hand that had been exploring my body had found its treasure.

My eyes burst open to meet his swamp like ones. Not breaking eye contact with me he tugs on my bottom lip as he slowly starts to palm me. My eyes roll to the back of my head in ecstasy of this feeling of pleasure he was giving me but then it's gone. My eyes flutter open and I find him undoing the button on my jeans.

"Jesse" I whisper, his head flips up at me.

"Yes my angel" he breaths, finally popping open the button on my jeans.

"I can..." I pause for thought, "I can name at least 3 reasons as to why we shouldn't be doing this".

Instantly his hands stop trying to remove my jeans and all of his attention is focused on me.

"Go ahead name them" he shrugs, leaning down closer to me he gently rests his chin on my stomach, " but here are the rules, for every reason you give me in return I will give you a trail of love bites on your stomach. You ok with that?". He circles around my belly button and I bite my lip trying not to giggle.

"I'm ok with that" I smile, closing my eyes shut as his lips attack just above my belly button, slowly and gently sucking as he did so, "reason one, I'm only..." Im interrupted by my own giggles as bites down a little harder, this is a really sensitive spot he's working on here.

"Does this tickle?" He laughs, lifting his lips up a little before placing them down on my belly button.

"Jesse s-stop"I giggle pushing his head away, "I'm trying to be serious here" I frown as he looks me in the eye, running his tongue over his lips.

"I'm sorry" he chuckles, "please continue". He slowly goes back down on the first spot and starts gently sucking again.

"Ok reason one, if you have sex with me now then it would be like rape because...I'm only 15 im not old enough to give consent" I mumble as he continued to nip and tug at my pale skin.

He pulls of and presses a wet kiss against the forming bruise, "that's not gonna be a problem if you or I don't tell anyone until you turn 16" he says, "reason number 2".

"Reason number 2 is...fuck..." I moan as he bites down harshly on to my skin in a different spot this time, just above the last hickey.

"Fuck isn't a reason" he mumbles into my skin.

I all but roll my blue eyes, "reason number 2, your my uncle and in your nephew so that makes this incest" I moan staring up at the ceiling.

He sucks a little more before pulling off with a ruff tug, he stares down at my bruised tummy, "I don't give a fuck" he laughs gently. Before diving back down into my skin.

"Mmmm" I smile, closing my eyes shut, "reason number three is...you can't make love to me if I don't love you".

Shit that came out wrong...I mean I do have some kind of feelings for him because I wouldn't be here if I didn't but it's confusing. His head snaps up and I can see hurt in his eyes.

"Ouch Angel" he mumbles, rubbing the back of his head.

"I didn't mean it like that Jesse it's just...I-i- I like you but, b-b-but I I'm, I".

"Shhhhh" he hushes me, placing a finger on top of my lips shutting me up, "I think you forgot reason 4".

"There is no reason 4" I mumble against his finger.

"Yes their is" he says gently, "reason 4, you are only 15 and I'm guessing that nothing like this has ever happened to you before and your nervous and scared and don't want to make any mistakes, I understand baby. Your not ready yet...".

Theirs a long pause between us as the hole room falls silent. He moves his finger and slowly strokes my cheek with the back of his hand.

"T-thank you" I squeak, grabbing hold of his hand i hold it closer to my cheek as I close my eyes.

I hear him sigh and the he switches our positions so that he's laying on the mattress and I'm snuggling into his side. He wraps an arm around me and pulls me in closer to him, "it's ok angel" he whispers, stroking my cheek.

I don't want this to be the end of me and Jesse even though I'm not sure if there was even a beginning to start with. I want to get to know him, I want to see if he can make me fall in love with him. Because he's beautiful, there I said it he's a beautiful person and yes I'm attracted to him but I want to know him better.

"Maybe you can take me on a date sometime..." I say slowly, biting my lip. I wait patiently for his answer but he stops stroking my cheek. Oh shit I've said something wrong! Maybe he dont do dates? Maybe he just likes to fuck? I don't want that? Oh no…

"I'd like that" he whispers.

A smile forms onto my face and that hole zoo of animals comes flooding into my stomach. I got a date?! With one of the most hottest guys I've seen. I got a date! I got a date! I got a date! Fuck!

"Cool" I smile, snuggling up closer. He all but hums in response and soon we both find ourselves falling into a peaceful sleep.

I'm falling...

***

Hey there this chapter kinda sucks...but I was bored babysitting so I thought I would add a little more to this