I Am Quiet No Longer

Such Great Friends.

Jasmine followed Raab downstairs after she was no longer taken aback by his compliment. Novak looked away from Dunn-who he had been talking to-and saw that Jasmine had returned.

"Hey Jazzy, what took so long?" he said, making a new nick name on the spot.

Jasmine smiled, "Raab was showing me the house," she said, brushing off the fact she had just been called "Jazzy."

"Oh, I know what that's code for," he said wiggling his eyebrows, "Way to go, Raaby!"

Raab rolled his eyes, and turned to talk to Bam.

Dunn laughed, "You'll get use to it," he said, nudging Jasmine with his elbow.

Jasmine was pulled from her thoughts as Bam stood up.

"Let's go outside everyone, I'm bored," he said.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw April roll her eyes. Everyone stood up and left the kitchen, but Jasmine stayed behind.

"Need any help cleaning up, April?" she asked, examining all the plates left on the table.

April looked at her in surprise.

"No, honey, you go outside and hang out with the boys," she said kindly.

Jasmine was silent for a moment. Jasmine sighed and looked back at April, "You don't need any help?" she questioned, gesturing at the littered table.

April smiled lightly, "Alright then. The ketchup, mustard, and what-not goes in the side part of the refrigerator."

Jasmine smiled and began to help clean, talking with April the entire time.

They were about done when Jasmine heard her name called out from some one outside. Jasmine furrowed her eye brows and looked at April.

April smiled, "It's okay, I got it from here."

Jasmine nodded and began to leave the kitchen when April called her name, "Jasmine, honey, thank you. I wouldn't mind having you around here more often," April said smiling at her. Jasmine blinked.

"Really? Wow...Um, thanks April!" Jasmine said happily. April laughed and shooed her out side.

Jasmine followed voices until she found the guys all sitting in chairs.

"What?" she asked them.

"Hey, where's Raab?" Bam asked her.

Jasmine rolled her eyes, "In his room, maybe?"

"We thought he was with you. Can you go get him?" Bam asked.

"What? Why can't you?" Jasmine questioned.

"What? Are you afraid of our dear Raaby?" Bam asked, smirking.

"No," Jasmine said, crossing her arms.

"Prove it," Bam said.

"What? I have nothing to prove to you," she said, now glaring.

"Awe, for me Jazzy?" Novak asked making a weird face.

Jasmine rolled her eyes, "Fine, Novie."

"Novie?" he questioned.

Jasmine looked at him and smirked, "That's what you get for calling me "Jazzy", Novie," she said walking toward the house, leaving the guys to make fun of Novak and his new nick name.

Jasmine entered the house and made her way up the stairs and went to find Raab's room. She knocked on every door until she heard Raab's voice say, "Come in."

Jasmine pushed open the door and was greeted by that gross boy smell. Jasmine wrinkled her nose as she looked around the messy room.

"You need to clean," she stated.

"Did you come in here just to criticize me?" he asked.

Jasmine smirked, "Maybe."

Raab sighed and pushed himself away from his desk, "Seriously, what do you want? I'm trying to work on my paper for Government," he said. gesturing to the computer in front of him.

Jasmine shrugged, "Bam wants you, I dunno why, but he sent me up here to get you."

Raab rolled his eyes as he rolled off his bed, "Everyone wants me these days."

"Psh, in you dreams, Rabbit." Jasmine said, crossing her arms.

Raab glared at her, and stood silent for a moment.

"Well, are you-AH!"

Jasmine was cut of by being tackled by Raab.

"What the crap, Raab?! Get off-!"

Jasmine was cut of once again by being thrown over Raab's shoulder.

"Raab! Let me down!" she said, attempting to squirm out of his grasp.

Raab made his way through the house-having his back punched the entire time- and then went outside. He made his way over to the guys and smiled, "Hi guys!"

The guys all looked up, "Raab, what the hell are you doing?" questioned Novak.

"Torturing Jasmine."

"Put. Me. Down!" she yelled again.

Raab sighed, "Fine."

He threw her down on Novak's lap.

"Yay!" Novak said putting his arms around Jasmine.

Jasmine sighed and rested her head against Novak's shoulder, glaring at Raab.

"You're a jerk," she stated.

"Yeah, I know," he said.

Bam laughed, "Glad to know the two of you are getting along so well," he said sarcastically.
Jasmine rolled her eyes and looked at her watch, which read 9:42.
"So what time do you want me out of here?" she questioned Bam.

"You're going to leave?" Bam asked.

"Um, I though I was just invited for dinner," Jasmine said, uncomfortable.

"Nah, you can stay the night if you like."

"Really? Um, thank you." Jasmine said, grateful.

Bam shrugged, "Sure, besides we all know that you want to spend more time with Raab."

Jasmine rolled her eyes "Yeah, let me tell you about it," she said sarcastically.

"I'm gonna go skate," he said, getting up and walking two feet away to the skate ramp.

Everyone chatted idly and watched Bam show off on the ramp. Jasmine felt herself yawn tiredly. She always felt sleepy after a big meal. She nuzzled into Novak's shoulder, forgetting that she had only just met the guy, and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked it.