I Am Quiet No Longer

Wardrobe Malfunctions.

After the mornings incident everyone was sliding down the ramp that lead to the pool.

"Hey Jazz, why aren't you jumping in?" Bam asked Jasmine.

She looked up from the book she had borrowed from April, "Because these are the only clothes I have, and I really don't want to get them wet."

Bam thought for a moment, "I think Missy left one suit here, you can borrow that."

She rolled her eyes at him, "I think not."

Bam gave her a puzzled look, "And why not?"

"Because I do not want to wear some stranger's bathing suit," she said simply.

"It's clean, April washed it. Besides if you don't get in soon, I'll just throw you in, clothes and all," Bam said an evil glint in his eyes. Jasmine jumped up, the book falling out of her lap, "Gotcha!"

"I'm pretty sure it's in the dryer!" she heard Bam yell after her.

She nodded to herself and went into the laundry room, opening the dryer to see a small suit laying there. It was red with black stripes, and it tied behind the neck, and behind the back.
Well, it wasn't as bad as she thought it would be.

She grabbed it and quickly changed in the bathroom, then stashed her clothes in the guest room.
She walked back outside and was greeted by the wonderful sight of Novak taking a dump in the pool.

"Oh my god," she muttered, turning my head away.

"My thoughts exactly," Dunn and Glomb said in unison.

Jasmine looked over at them to see them staring at her. She flushed red, feeling extremely awkward.

"Dunn, Glomb, Raab, stop staring. You're making Jazzy feel uncomfortable." Novak said sternly, as a brother would.

She looked over at the pool, and raised her eyebrows at Raab. She hadn't even noticed him staring.
Jasmine shrugged it off, and gave Novak a grateful smile, then turned to Bam.

"Do I still have to jump in?" she asked.

Bam rolled his eyes, "What do you think?"

She sighed, "You have to get Novak's poop out first!"

After a couple minutes, Bam managed to get Novak's poop out of the pool with the skimmer. Jasmine shook her head, and then took off running straight for the ramp, and dived. She slid down, and before she knew it she was at the bottom of the pool. She shot out of the water, sputtering water from her mouth. Before she could open her eyes, she was pushed back under water.

Once again, she shot back up, coughing this time. She rubbed the water from her eyes, "What the hell?" she asked, glaring at Raab, who was smirking in front of her.

Raab was about to respond but was interrupted by a, "ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

Raab and Jasmine averted their gazes to the deck, where April was yelling at Bam.

"Did you know that Novak took a dump in the pool?!" Glomb yelled unhelpfully.

"Why are you doing this?!"

"It's a 107 ass degrees, what do you want us to do?" Bam asked, bored.

"Not rip off the railing!" April yelled, gesturing to the torn railing that was now a ramp.

"Well what would you recommend?" Bam asked.

"Why don't you guys go play in the Brandywine River? It's only three miles away!" April suggested.

"That's not a bad idea," Dunn commented.

"Yeah, Brandywine River reaches Delaware which leads to Rehoboth Lagoon!"

"Vito, we're floating to the Delaware River, and you're comin' with us," Bam said.

"The Delaware River doesn't go to the Delaware Ocean, there ain't no way!" Vito yelled, flapping his arms every where.

The group burst out laughing at the fact Vito had said 'Delaware Ocean.'

Bam calmed down, "I'll make a bet with you. The bet is when we float to Rehoboth Lagoon, where the hottest girl contest is in two days. But, if we don't make it to Delaware, you get the pool for the summer."

Before Jasmine knew it, they were in the garage painting the most ridiculous boats she'd ever seen.
A hot dog, a shoe, a Viking boat, and what Dico called the 'Tom Sawyer raft.'

"Okay you freaks! We're done! Let's go!"

"No, hold on! I have to drive to my house and get some extra clothes," Jasmine said.

Bam shrugged, "Okay."

She sighed, "I need a ride back to the skate park, so I can get my car."

"Oh, okay, Raaby, you drive her," Bam said, grinning.

She groaned, "No! He's such a butthead!"

"Yes, now go!"

Jasmine grumbled incoherent words under her breath as she got into Raab's car. Raab laughed as he got in, "I'm not that bad," he said.

She rolled her eyes, "What ever helps you sleep at night, Raaby."

Raab gave her a smirk before he turned on the radio.

Her eyes lit up as she recognized the song, and began singing her lungs out, smiling widely. They pulled into the skate park's drive way right as the song ended.

She grinned, "Thanks Raaby!"

"Anytime, I'll meet you at the house."

She turned to leave, "Okay, see yo--"

"Hey Jasmine..." Raab trailed off.

She paused and looked at him, "Yeah?"

He smirked, "You're swim suits coming off," he said, before peeling out of the drive way.

Her mouth fell open and her hands flew to her chest. The suit was, in fact, loose, exposing a lot of her chest.

She blushed furiously, "ASSHOLE!" she yelled, glaring at the back of his car.
♠ ♠ ♠
I liked the ending, when I was writing it, I was laughing. It was one of those evil laughs, you know? I'd like to thank IdiotDorkGeek and Piru -Devil- for commenting the last chapter. You guys are awesome. :]