I Am Quiet No Longer

Saturday Night.

"Glomb, stop," Jasmine hissed.

"Stop what?" Glomb asked, as he spun around.

"Dancing," she said through clenched teeth.

"Aw, why?" Glomb said, as he stopped his strange movements.

"Because you're going to wake Novak up," she said, moving Novak's hair away from his face.

Glomb rolled his eyes, "I don't see why you care, you barley know him."

She glared at him, "Because if he wakes up, he might start throwing up again."

Novak had drank himself sick, and now he was passed out, his head on her lap.

Glomb rolled his eyes again, and left.

"It's okay, Novie. You're going to be okay..." Jasmine said quietly, stroking his hair again.

Novak gave a slight groan. Jasmine quickly grabbed the trash can next to her, and pushed it in front of Novak, who had sat up. Novak sent her a grateful glance before vomiting. She closed her eyes and turned her head away.

"How's he doing?"

She opened her eyes, and saw Raab. She sighed and ran a hand through her hair, "He'll be fine."

Raab gave her a sad smile, "I'm sorry you have to see him like this."

Jasmine sighed again, "I want to say no big deal, but I can't. How can you let him do this kind of stuff to himself? I mean, I've seen the show, Raab, I know he does heroin. I don't see how you can just laugh about it."

Raab looked at the floor, "We've tried everything. We've tried sending him to rehab, and cutting him off from beer, and making him stay home so he won't be able to get any heroin, everything," he said in a quite voice.

"Raab? Can you please help me to the bathroom?"

Raab and Jasmine turned and saw that Novak had stopped vomiting.

"Yeah, sure," Raab said, getting up and helping Novak to the bathroom.

Novak stopped for a second, "Thanks Jazzy...For everything."

"It's fine Novak, go to the bathroom now," she said, waving them off.

She got up, and joined Dico at the table. She laid her head on the table, listening to the guys conversations. After a few minutes, they finally noticed her sitting there.

Bam prodded her, "Hey, Jazzy," he said in a slurred voice.

She raised her head from the table, "Hello Bam."

Bam frowned, "Hey! You're sober! Why are you sober Jazzy?"

"Because I was taking care of your friend," she said bitterly.

It's not that she minded taking care of Novak, but it's the fact that she, a person that's only known him for a few days, was the one doing it, instead of Bam, whom had known him since he was thirteen. Bam took no notice to her bitterness, and he offered her a drink. She glanced at Raab and Novak, who were present once again.

Raab noticed, and gave her a small smile.

She grinned a little, happy to wash away any unhappy thoughts, and took the drink. She knew she was being a bit of a hypocrite by doing so, but at the moment she didn't care. About an hour or so later everyone-excluding Raab-was completely smashed.

At the moment, they were playing twenty questions, and Jasmine was the victim, but too drunk to care. "What's the weirdest place you've ever done the naughty?" Dunn asked her.

She thought for a moment, "The guys' motorcycle," she said, slightly slurred.

Everyone was speechless, until Dunn said, "Excuse me?"

She looked over, "What?"

"That's...That's awesome!"

She shrugged, playing with her nails.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

She looked up, and saw that the question came from none other than Novak, who had regained the ability to drink again.

She rolled her eyes, "Yes, actually, I do."

"Does this person have a name?"

"Yes, in fact, he does. His name is Jared," she said, yawning a little.

-I=I-

Raab noticed that everyone looked a bit tired, and decided it was time to go home.

"Alright guys, let's go," Raab said.

"I don't wanna," Novak moaned, rubbing his eyes slightly.

Raab rolled his eyes, "Come on, everyone."

With much effort, and a lot of shouting, Raab managed to get everyone in the Hummer. He decided to put Jasmine in the passenger seat, because he could only dream what Novak would do to her when she was passed out. He pulled into the drive way, and sat there for a moment, contemplating about how he was going to get everyone inside.

He shrugged, and decided to just help Jasmine inside, and the guys could go by themselves.

Raab carried Jasmine to her room, and laid her on the bed.
He closed the door and went down stairs and saw the front door was open and the guys were dragging themselves inside.

"Why didn't you wake us up?"

"I was about to go get you, actually," Raab lied, knowing how violent Bam could get when he was drunk.

Bam shrugged, and went to his room, as did all the other guys.

Raab sighed, sat down on the coach, and turned the TV on.

"Raaby?"

Raab turned and saw Jasmine at the bottom of the stars.
She had changed into her pajamas and she was clutching a blanket.

"What's wrong?"

"I woke up, and I couldn't get back to sleep," she said, plopping down beside him.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Raab said, sincerely.

"It's not your fault," she said covering herself with the blanket, "are you cold?"

"Uh, yeah, actually," Raab said, noticing that it was freezing in the house.

She scooted closer to Raab, and threw part of the blanket over him.

"Thanks," Raab said, confused as to why his face was growing warm.

"No problem. So what are we watching?"

"Uh," Raab said, and he pressed the remote button, making the small box appear, saying
'Courage The Cowardly Dog'.

Jasmine smiled, "Sweet."

Raab laughed, "You like this show?"

Jasmine giggled slightly, "Who in their right mind doesn't?"

Raab rolled his eyes,"Right."

Jasmine smiled and laid her head down on his shoulder. Raab smiled as she snuggled into him, and ran his fingers through her silky blonde hair.

"That feels nice," he heard her mumble. After the show was after, Raab looked down and saw Jasmine fast asleep. He smiled into her hair, "Goodnight, Jazzy," he whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was watching the deleted scenes from season 4 and 5, and one of them was Novak vomiting, and then he passed out, and Glomb was dancing. I dunno, that just kind of infuriated me. Stupid boys. Anyways, as usual, I want to thank IdiotDorkGeek and Piru -Devil- for commenting on previous chapters. You guys are amazing. :]