I Am Quiet No Longer

Another Party Scene.

Jasmine yawned, refusing to open her eyes. She could see the sunlight through her closed lids. Above her, Raab groaned, "Why is it so bright?" he complained.

Jasmine realized she was laying on Raab's chest. She sat up, and rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

"It's about time you two woke up."

Jasmine looked over and saw Bam, Dico, Dunn, and Novak.

"What time is it?" Raab asked.

"Almost one," Bam said, smirking.

"What?" Jasmine asked, wondering why they were all smirking at them.

"You two slept together," Bam stated.

Jasmine looked at Raab, and saw that he had his arm around her. He noticed too, and quickly moved it. "No, we slept next to each other," Jasmine said.

Dunn rolled his eyes, "Sure," he said in a unconvinced tone.

Raab glared, "I brought Jasmine to her room, and I came back down to get you guys, but you all were awake and dragging yourselves in. So I was watching TV down here, and Jasmine came down because she woke up and couldn't go back to sleep, so she joined me in watching TV."

Bam raised his eye brows, "And you two cuddling means-?"

Jasmine scowled, "That just happened, besides I have a boyfriend."

Bam held his hands up, as a peace offering, "Okay, okay."

Jasmine jumped up, "So what do you want for breakfast?"

They all laughed,

"It's lunch time, Jazzy, dear," Novak pointed out.

"Have you all eaten yet?" Jasmine asked.

"Well, no," Dunn said, and as if on cue his stomach growled.

"Then it's breakfast!"

"What are you making?" Bam asked.

Jasmine stared at the fridge contents for a moment, "Pancakes."

The guys all took a seat at the table, and watched Jasmine cook.

"So tell us more about your boyfriend," Dunn said.

"Uh...His name is Jared. We met at the hospital-"

"Hospital?"

"I broke my arm about two years ago," Jasmine said admitted, flipping over one of the pancakes.

"How?"

"I was trying to paint my aunt's room to surprise her, and I fell off the ladder and broke my arm. It was pretty embarrassing, actually."

"We should throw a party," Bam said suddenly. Jasmine cocked an eyebrow, "I'd rather not go to work with a hangover, Bam."

"Oh come on, you don't have to drink!"

"And you can invite your boyfriend," Dunn added.

Jasmine sighed, "Okay then."

The rest of the day was spent preparing for the party. Jasmine and Dico were on there way to town to pass out the fliers. The fliers said that there was a big party and cKy was playing.

Later that day, Jasmine was on the patio deck with April discussing a book, when Bam interrupted.

"Jesse is here!" he said, and behind him two people followed. One was tall, and she assumed he was Bam's brother because he was the only other guy. The other was a woman, Jasmine recalled that her name was Kelly.

April smiled and jumped out of her chair to greet her oldest son.

Kelly noticed Jasmine, and walked over to her, stealing April's chair.

"Hi, I'm Kelly," she said smiling.

"Hello, I'm Jasmine," Jasmine said, feeling slightly awkward.

"So, who's girlfriend am I talking to?"

"Um, no ones. I'm just a friend," Jasmine said.

After a while of talking with Kelly, Jasmine loosened up, not feeling as awkward.
April was telling stories about her and Phil when they were younger, which reminded Jasmine that she had yet to call Jared.

"Oh snap! Excuse me, I have to call someone," Jasmine said, going to her guest room.

Once inside, Jasmine fished her cell phone from her pocket, and dialed her boyfriend's number.
It rang a few times, before it went to his answering machine, but Jasmine didn't feel like leaving a message, so she clicked 'end' and then 'redial."

On the third ring, a breathless voice said, "Hello?"

"Hi, Mister Jared, I'm sorry I made you run to the phone," Jasmine said in a innocent tone.

"Oh, Jasmine! Hi! It's no big deal," Jared said.

"Mmm...So are you coming to the party?" Jasmine asked, laying on the bed staring at the ceiling.

"Party?"

Jasmine frowned, "You haven't seen the fliers?"

"Fliers?"

"The ones in town," Jasmine said.

"Oh, I haven't been to town today, sorry," Jared said, sounding slightly distracted.

"Well, go to town, find a flier, and then call me," Jasmine said, hanging up.

She sighed, annoyed with her boyfriend. He had been distracted a lot lately, and Jasmine had yet to figure out what it was.

Jasmine's door flew open, and six boys walk in.

"Jazzy!" Novak yelled, throwing himself at the annoyed blond, causing her to hit her head against the back board of the bed.

"Ow.." Jasmine groaned, her hand on her head.

"Jazzy! I'm so sorry!" Novak yelped.

Jasmine curled into a ball, "Novak, go away," Jasmine said in a low voice.

"Jazzy! Don't be mad!" Novak said like a panicked five year old.

Jasmine rolled her eyes, "I'm not mad Novak, I'm--" Jasmine was cut off when she felt something on her leg.

"Your-?" Novak asked confused.

"My pants are vibrating," Jasmine said, sitting up, and taking her phone
out of her pocket.

"Be quite," she told the boys, before flipping open her phone.

"City Morgue. You slice 'em, we dice 'em," Jasmine said in a bored tone.

"Still have that going, do you?" Jared asked.

"Mmm, yeah. So did you find a flier?" Jasmine said, absentmindedly playing with Novak's hair.

"I'm looking at it right now," Jared stated.

"Can you come?"

"Yeah, I might be a little late, though. Is it going to be crowded?"

"Most probably," Jasmine said, looking over at Bam, "I mean, it is Bam's Castle, after all."

"Right. So, meet me in front of, um Bam's Castle about 9:15, alright?"

"See you then," Jasmine said, closing her phone.

Bam gave Jasmine a curios look, "Was that your boyfriend?""

Jasmine nodded, "Yes. So what do you people want?"

"We need more help in decorating," Bam said.

Jasmine sighed, "Okay."

A few hours later Jasmine and the guys were in a room with a few fans of the show.

They had decided to retreat into the room, for the party was getting a little out of hand, but they couldn't exactly clear everyone out. Now they were just sitting around, drinking, and talking.

"Oh, what time is it?" Jasmine asked.

"9:45," said one of the fans.

Jasmine jumped up, "Be right back!"

She managed to make her way outside in record timing, and not to mention, with out getting something spilled on her.

"Jared, hi!" Jasmine said, squeezing through a few people.

Jared looked up, "Hey."

"I'm sorry, have you been waiting long? I didn't have a watch," Jasmine said all in one breath.

He nodded, "About 30 minutes, but I thought I'd stay here, just in case you came looking."

"I'm sorry," Jasmine noticed that he was looking over her shoulder, and turned and saw that Bam, and the guys were in the door way, watching them.

Jasmine sent them a confused look, and then turned back to Jared, "That's the Viva La Bam crew, you know? From the show?"

"Yeah," he said, seeming slightly annoyed.

"I'm sorry, really. We moved into a different room, because the party was out of control, and like I said I didn't have a watch," Jasmine said slightly panicked at his silence.

"It's fine," Jared said, though his tone suggested that it was far from fine.

"Are sure? Because I'll make it up to--"

"Jasmine," Jared cut through, "What am I doing here?"

"What do you mean? You come party with us," Jasmine said,

"No, I came to party with you," Jared said.

"Well, partying usually consist of more people, Jared," Jasmine said, not understanding why he was getting so angry.

He sighed, "Jasmine, I don't talk to you in two weeks, and you just call me and invite me to a party at a millionaire's house. I still don't understand how you became friends with them! We always made fun of people like that, high class, and loaded, remember?" he said.

Jasmine stared at him wide eyed, "Jared, what do you mean? I'm still me! I'm not acting different!"

"I don't belong in your life anymore...Do I?" he asked.

"Jared, you know that's not--"

Again, he cut her off, "I've been trying to convince myself for weeks that we weren't drifting apart, but...I'm done. I'm sorry Jasmine," Jared said taking a few steps back.

"Jared..." Jasmine said, tears threatening to come.

"Goodbye Jasmine, hopefully...We can be friends someday," Jared said, getting in his truck, and speeding off.

Bam cocked his head to the side, "Why is he leaving? Wasn't he suppose to party with us?" he said from his place in the door way.

Raab frowned, "I think...I think something is wrong."

The guys all walked toward Jasmine cautiously.

"Jazzy? Is something wrong? Are you okay?" Novak asked, concerned.

Jasmine's tears finally began to fall, "Yeah," she sniffed, wiping her eyes quickly, "I'm fine."

"Jazz...What happened?" Dunn asked, not comfortable with tears.

"Nothing," Jasmine said in a thick voice.

"Come on, tell us," Dico said.

Jasmine rubbed her eyes, "He said that he thought we were drifting apart for the past few weeks, and becoming friends with the people we use to make fun of-rich people-was the final straw."

Bam felt insulted, "Well then" was all he could say.

Jasmine took a few deep breaths, and wiped her eyes, "Well, let's go...Party, I guess."

The guys all looked shocked.

"What?" Raab asked, "You're over it just like that?"

"No, I'm just not going to mourn. It wasn't my fault. Besides, I'm trading in one boyfriend for six best friends," Jasmine said, smiling at them.

"Awe, Jazzy you flatter us," Novak said pulling her into a hug, "Group hug!"

The guys exchanged glances before pouncing on Jasmine and Novak.

After three hours of partying Jasmine found herself in the backyard, playing pillow to Dunn and Bam.
Jasmine felt the blood leaving her legs, making her flinch. She gently moved her legs out from under Bam's head, whom was still completely oblivious.

Jasmine sat up a little, "Dunn," she whispered, "Dunn, can you get off me, please?" Dunn grunted, and rolled off of her, resting his head against Bam's stomach now. Jasmine rolled over on her side, more comfortable now. She felt arms wrap around her, and she was pulled close to their chest.

"If you wanted to cuddle, all you had to do is ask."

Jasmine giggled slightly, "I'll keep that in mind, Raaby."

Raab smiled, resting his cheek on the top of her head, "Good night, Jazzy," Raab said, not realizing that it was 5 in the morning.

Jasmine laughed, closing her eyes, "Good morning, Raaby."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry about the wait. I was in the hospital for the past few days. Extremely sorry. Maybe commenting the story will make you feel less angry? Yes, try that. :]
As usual, I want to thank IdiotDorkGeek and Piru -Devil- for commenting on previous chapters.