Status: Complete

Weight of Living

Seven - Alex.

“It all crept up on you, in the night it got you
And plagued your mind, it plagues your mind
Every day it passes faster than the last did…”

- Weight of Living, Pt. 2, Bastille.


Alex is the first to wake after the previous night’s activities, and he is glad that he is. It give him some time to think about how he felt when he realised Jack wasn’t by his side, as he normally is.

He’d felt fucking helpless without Jack. He could barely concentrate on what they were supposed to be doing for their day off. His mind had been focused on the lack of Jack, and he’d almost had a panic attack at the mere thought.

“Hey Alex.”

Alex turns his gaze to his boyfriend and smiles, saying, “Hi Jack.”

“How’re you feeling?” Jack asks, sitting up and stretching arms above his head.

“A bit sore,” Alex replies, blushing, “But nothing major.”

Jack grins, “You see, I told you it was a good idea.”

“You did.”

(---)


Once they’re on their way to the next venue – Alex doesn’t know where they’re going, he relies on Jack to tell him. Rian and Zack are making comments about how catatonic Alex had gone once he’d realised Jack had gone, and his blood is pumping loudly in his ears, and he can’t stand this anymore.

Alex stands up and walks to the bunks, curling up in Jack’s bunk and pressing his face into the pillow, inhaling the scent of his boyfriend. He hopes it will help him calm down.

“Alex?”

It’s Jack.

“Yeah Jack?” Alex says, wanting – needing – Jack’s reassurance. He reaches blindly out for Jack but doesn’t grab him.

“They were only teasing, you know that, don’t you?” Jack says, sitting down on the edge of the bunk.

“Yeah, I just…”

Jack’s hand twists itself into Alex’s hair and he feels instantly better. He listens as Jack suggests, “You could do something for me. To make yourself feel better.”

“What’s that?” Alex asks eagerly, shifting in the bunk so he can look up at Jack.

“You could give me a blowjob.”

“Yes, yes.”

Alex reaches for Jack’s loose pants and tugs them down, along with his boxers. He immediately starts to lick and suck at Jack’s dick.

Jack is right, he thinks, he does feel better.
♠ ♠ ♠
I found time to write this chapter this evening! Yay1 I'm sorry it's so short, and that it's been a (fairly) long time since I updated. College work has been kicking my ass lately.

Comments would be lovely! :D