Won't Let You Go

Chapter Five

Two Weeks Later...


"You need to eat, Haven." Matt's voice quickly snapped me from my thoughts. I looked at the cheeseburger and fries before me and then back to him. He kept his hazel eyes fixated on mine. How did he expect me to eat when I felt sick to my stomach being around him? I had to admit that I was really hungry. I hadn't eaten anything in almost three days, but I didn't wanna let myself cave in and do what he wanted me to do. I guess that was normal behavior for being in a situation like the one I was currently in.

"You need to go back to prison where you belong." I snapped. My eyes widened a bit once I realized what I had just said. He finished the rest of his burger and then chuckled.

"That may be true, but you and I both know I'm never going back there." I watched as he grabbed his trash and tossed it away before grabbing a beer out of the mini fridge of the one bed motel room we were currently staying in for the night. It wasn't all that great and it smelled like ass. It was hard to make myself not to throw up just by that.

It's been two weeks since Matt kidnapped me from my own apartment. I was still scared of him, but he had yet to put his hands on me which shocked me more than anything. There were moments where I could tell he had wanted to, but he refrained himself doing so. He had never hit me before, but the old Matt was gone.. this was someone else. Someone far more sinister than the man I married.

"Haven, baby, please eat." his face was inches away from mine. I could smell the familiar scent I had longed to smell in such a long time. I watched as he grabbed a french fry and brough it up to my lips. I clenched my mouth as tight as I could, but he was much stronger and was able to pry my lips open to feed the salty deliciousness into my mouth. I narrowed my eyes at him. He was starting to get aggravated with me and deep inside I was laughing.

"Chew. It. The. Fuck. Up." I shook my head, his grip still on my chin. I wanted to spit the fry out at him, but it tasted too good. I just wanted to give him a hard time after all the shit he put me through. I finally gave in moments later. The fry was starting to feel weird just sitting in my mouth. I started chewing and he smirked.

"Now swallow. I know you're good at that."

"Why does everything that comes out of your mouth gotta sound dirty? You will never touch me again, Matt." I said, as I swallowed the food.

"How long has it been, Haven? Six years since you've had any dick?"

"That's none of your business!"

"You're my wife! Did you forget that? Everything that goes on in your life is my business."

I went to open my mouth to say something, but was caught off before I could manage to say anything by the ringing of Matt's phone. I watched as he answered and then turned to walk inside the bathroom, but he didn't shut the door. I wanted to make my escape so bad, but I had been wanting answers for so long. I wanted to find out what happened. I wanted to know why he killed my best friend.

"We will be there tomorrow. Thanks man."

"Who was that?"

"None of your business."

Rolling my eyes I said, "I'm your wife, Matt. Did you forget that? Everything that goes on in your life is my business."

I had used his own words against him and it made me smile. He had a blank look on his face.

"Clever, love. I'll be back in a little while. Please eat the rest of your food. I know you're starving!"

"Where are you going? Aren't you worried that I will escape?"

"You're not going anywhere, Haven. If you do, they will kill you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a small little update for this story.