Status: In Progress

Into the Darkness

Chapter Three

“Stefan show the women the door please?” I asked looking at them.

Stefan looked at me like it was the worst thing ever.

“Come on ladies time to go.” He told them.

All of them got up and started following him to the door.

“So, now that’s taken of. What’s been going with you Kurio?” Rebekah asked.

“Nothing really just having the time of my life.” I said sarcastically.

“Are you and Damon still together?” She asked.

“Yes, we are we’ve been together for at least a hundred years or more.” I told her.

“Wow, I never thought you guys would be together this long, that’s shocking.” She said.

“It’s not actually.” Damon responded walking in the room.

“So, why are you guys here?” I asked.

“Klaus, said it would be a surprise and we drove here. Not knowing it was the Salvatore house.” She said.

“Great.” I mumbled sarcastically.

“What was that?” Rebekah asked.

“Nothing.” I responded.

I took off outside and heard someone following me then Damon was in front of me.

“Are you mad?” He asked.

“No, I’m not I’m happy she’s here but I feel like Klaus dumped them here for a reason that we don’t know about.” I told him.

“Maybe, Klaus will show up or something you know?” He said.

“I don’t know about this Damon.” I replied.

“Honey, relax everything will be fine.” He responded.

“Why is your sister here? Is she with Klaus?” I asked, “also, why did she leave and never wanted to speak to you guys, what did you do to her?”

“As soon as she changed she bolted never to be seen again as guess she didn’t want to be changed, hell I don’t know why she left I’m assuming that’s the reason” He told me.

“You guys changed her?” I asked.

“No, Katherine did.” He said.

“Okay, that explains it.” I replied.

“Maybe she met Rebekah when she bolted and stayed with her for god knows how long.” He said.

“Damon, promise you won’t start or try anything.” I told him.

“I won’t I promise, I wouldn’t want to hurt your feelings and you know that.” He replied then kissing my cheek.

I walked upstairs of the house to find where the girls were. I heard giggling when I knocked the guest bedroom door. Gracie and Rebekah looked at me.

“Just wanted to let you know if you guys need anything let me or one of the boys know.” I told them before closing the door.

Walking down the stairs I saw Damon on the couch drinking then I walked over to him.

“I’m going to fix me something to drink.” I told him then giving him a quick kiss.

“Okay, babe.” He replied.

I headed into the big kitchen, I started looking for the blood bags which to my luck I couldn’t find it. If Damon hid them I swear I’m going to kill him! I felt arms wrap around my waist then felt someone’s head on my shoulder. I swear sometimes he gets too touch feely with me but I like a lot it shows me he cares about me a lot.

“I couldn’t resist.” Damon told me.

I smelt the liquor on his breath then he started kissing my neck.

“Damon, stop.” I giggled.

“What are you looking for?” He asked.

“Blood.” I told him.

He opened the fridge which he looked in pure concentration on finding one for me. He opened the bottom draw revealing a couple of blood bags. Which I was thankful for because I was craving blood and needed it to survive. I opened the cabinet then looked up at a glass which was out of my reach. God, I hate being short.

“need a glass?” Damon asked.

“yes, I need one.” I told him then winking.

He chuckled at me then walking over grabbing a glass which caused some of his shirt to raise up. I bit my lip because I could take him right then and there but I fought the urge to do so.

“here you go.” He said handing me the glass smirking at me.

“Thank you.” I replied then kissing his cheek.

I honestly don’t where I would if I didn’t met him. I would probably be died or somewhere else. I think we are the perfect match for each other. I took of a sip of blood from the glass leaning with my back against the counter. The blood tasted better than the last bag I had which was odd. The house was quiet like no one lived here.

“This house is too quiet.” I said then taking another sip of blood.

“Yeah it is.” Damon replied leaning on the counter across from me.

Then, we heard a loud knock on the front door.

“I’ll go get it.” Damon said then leaving me.