Status: In Progress

Into the Darkness

Chapter Five

“Well, you see, that is a shame. Your brother stole from me. I need him found so I can take back what's mine.” Klaus told us.

“That sounds like a Klaus and Stefan problem.” I replied.

“You know let’s go into the study and talk about this over a drink.” Damon said.

“Sure.” Klaus responded grinning.

I didn’t like that Klaus was here, he just showed up like that. Especially Gracie was dating him which I think Damon is pissed about it but I’ll talk with him about that at a later time. Walking into the study seeing Klaus with a drink and Damon pouring one as well.

“Maybe we can Bond over our mutual loathing of my brother?” Damon asked then taking a sip of his drink.

I took a seat on the couch listening to the conversation.

“Where’s Elena she’s the one that can break the curse.” Klaus answered then taking a sip of his drink.

“Well, I'd love to find her. Just the trouble is I sure as hell don't work for you.” Damon told him.

“There'd be no point in killing you, because you're actually the one with the most hope of getting me what I need. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough when I told you to find Elena.” Klaus replied looking at him with dark eyes.

“Klaus we don’t have to listen to you.” I said.

“You should.” He warned.

“Really? I don’t recall you being my parents.” I said sarcastically.

“Please excuse Kurio today she’s being a bitch.” Damon told him then taking another sip.

We heard footsteps then saw Rebekah walk in the room.

“Please excuse us for a moment.” I told them then going outside with Damon.

I looked at Damon when we were in the front yard of the house.

“So all we have to do is find Elena then kill him and voila, no one else on our family's christmas list has to die.” Damon told me.

“Wait, that's your big plan, to keep Elena protected and kill Klaus.” I said.

“So he doesn’t kill everyone else we know? You got a better idea?”

“No I don’t Damon.” I told him.

Damon’s phone went off then he answered it, then looking at me.

“Hello, Okay we’ll be there in a few minutes.” He said then hanging.

“Who was that?” I asked him.

“Stefan, Elena’s at the school, we need to get before Klaus does.” He told me.

“Are you driving?” I asked.

“yeah, honey let’s go.” He told me then grabbing my hand.

“I’ll text Elena and Bonnie.” I told him.

Damon and I got in the car then I looked over at him.

“get us there fast.” I told him.

Arriving at the school, I saw Damon then saw him talking to Bonnie.

“Is Klaus here?” I asked.

“I don’t know.” Damon told me.

“Stefan is taking her to the cabin.” Bonnie told us.

“The safehouse?” Damon and I asked.

“Yes, Stefan said she would be safe there for the time being so he’s going to be staying there with her.” She replied.

“Will Klaus find her?” I asked.

“No.” Damon told me.