Sequel: Forever Young

A day at Camp

Why Can't I get you off my mind?

Josia's pov...

I wonder where could have my precious gone, I've been looking everywhere for him, maybe I should look in the piece of forest where the lake is. I keep walking and walking until I find him sitting at the shore, starring at the clean water. My stomach flutters as I see him and my mouth is dry, I need to relax.

I decide to take my place next to him and said softly, "Hey," making him just slightly. He replyed nervously, "Hey, it looks like you found me." I said softly, "Yeah, I guess I did, I'm Josia." He looked at me for the second time today and answered, "I'm Bailey, nice meeting you." I smiled I just wanted to hug him just of how cute and adorable he looked, man can't resist. He started, "So...why you here this summer?" I explained, "Simply to get out of depression, too much going on at home." He nodded and stated, "This is my first time at an actual camp, so I don't really know how this whole thing works. The couselor, Chris, was pretty cool though, he's like another Mikey." I smirked and said, "Tell me about it, he's like the only one in this whole came that made me feel like I'd be okay here." He agreed, "Me too." He sighed, gosh he's so cute I'm like head over heels and I just met him. I continued, "So, Bailey, what do you think about different kinds of sexuality?" He returned not feeling weirded out, "I speak my mind alot about it, like to me it doesn't matter what you are, you're still human."

I love this guy! I smiled and said, "Me too, looks like we have some things in common." He agreed, "Yeah,so what are you?" I looked down at my vans and answered, "Gay, basicelly." He looked at me for a while and smiled and said, "Me too." I had to just beam of how happpy I was and I flirted, "Good, cuz you're just so cute and good looking on the eyes." He blushed, how cute! I went on, "Just had to admit that, sorry I came on pretty fast." He reasured, "It's fine, cuz I thought you were pretty damn hot if you ask me." Now it was my turn to blush. I stated, "Before we get far, you wanna be pals first so we can get to know eachother more?" He replied, "I'd love that, I'm really looking forward to it."