Sequel: Forever Young

A day at Camp

Would you consider being my other half?

Bailey's pov

It's been two weeks since the kiss and my spirirts of being with Josia rose more and more. That was the second time we've ever kissed as best friens it seemed like we were together as couple. For now I didn't know what we were but the common term is either best friends with benefits or messing around but we were still stuck on the best friend side.

My palms were sweaty as I waited for Josia to come out of his cabin, we were going to the lake where we first met. He said he had a surprise in store for me, I wonder what it is.
A little while later, he finally came out with a huge smile on his face as he saw me. Thats one of the things I love about him, being happy to see me as im happy to see him. He asked seductively, "Ready princess?" That showed I was the girl in the relationship since I'm too fragile to be the guy and hes manly enough to be the guy; at times we seem to switch roles. I replied, "Yes I am my prince." He smiled and took my hand, leading us to the lake.

Josia's pov

Gosh I'm so nervious about asking him its only been two weeks since we've known eachother and I'm so ready to take us to the next level, I hope he considers it. I feel like I've known him forever and that God knew we were meant to be. My feelings for him have grown stronger everyday and I know the day we go home to our cmplex families I'm gonna miss him like crazy, I'd probably have no air.

We finally arrived to the lake and took our places on the shore where we first met. Today there was no activities in store for us so this was like our free day. Bailey asked softly, "So...whats the big surprise?" I stared tentavely into his green eyes and went for the question, "Um, you know that you mean the world to me and I to you and well I feel like I've known you for a long time. I know and everyone knows we should be together and well I just wanted to ask you if...you could be my other half." My heart just exploded, I hope he says yes, and if he says no I don't care I'm not gonna leave him.

Bailey's pov

OMG my heart beat was increasing, of course I wanna be with him! I've been waiting for this moment since the first day I set foot in this camp. I replied, "Yes, of course." He smiled and leaned closer to me into a kiss, this was another one of the best days of my life with him. Soon we were in a passionate kiss, this was so amazing. We finally pulled away and he held me in his arms, I wanted to be in this position forever.

A little while later, I was tired of sitting up so I decided to lay down. He laid next to me, in his arms while playing with my hair. I had so many bubbly feelings inside of me...I found love.