Sequel: Forever Young

A day at Camp

After the hike

Bailey's pov

I thought it was pretty hot that josia wanted to make out with me behind a huge willow tree, but I felt dirty at the same time. I didnt want the other campers and counselors to think we were two little kinky boys making out each time we had the chance.

When we got back to camp, I couldn't resist but to take him back to my cabin. I like being alone with Josia cuz I didn't need anyone else, he's all I ever needed in this camp site. He made me feel happy, wanted, like I was the only guy in the entire world that he layed eyes upon. Noone has ever made me feel this way, and I was okay with it. Josia and I sat at my bunk and all he could do is stare at my eyes. I asked playfully, "What, my little Josia?" He smiled and said softly, "Nothing, it's just you're so beautiful, and I like looking at you." I smiled and kissed him on his cheeck this time, we've had a lot of lip action nowadays, I could use a little change.

He joked, "Woa, on the cheeck, someone likes a little bit of change." I giggled and kissed his other cheeck, he added, "Continue," I smiled and kissed his forehead, proceeding to his chin. Then I paused, leaning really close to him, I knew this turned him on big time. He said, "You know how much that turns me on Bailey," and he pouted. I smiled and kissed his soft lips. He pulled me closer to him by placing his hand on the back of my head. Everytime our kisses start, they always turn into passionate ones.

Soon we fell into a make session, it wasn't sloppy, but really nice. When we pulled away, he placed his hands in mines playing with my fingers. I loved it when he did that, he kissed them every now and then. All this time I looked at him as he was mesmerized but my fingers. He played, "You have very tasty fingers Mr. Bailey." I blushed and he kissed my lips once more. I kissed back and the kiss didnt last for long.

Each day we spent together made me fall more and more for him, I was starting to fall in love. I could see us getting married, adopting kids, starting a new life of our own, and I could not picture myself with noone else but the hazeled eyed beauty sitting in front of me.