Sequel: Forever Young

A day at Camp

I love you

Bailey's pov

Camp has been very enjoyable for me, something I never expected for my remaining years of life. Josia has been my world since day one, and I wish we didnt have to go home to our miserable lives. I wanted to escape with him, escape from the harsh world we came out of.

It was saturday and we were gonna visit a new camp, just to see how it was and sso we could have a good experience on meeting new people. I was kinda nervious about that, but I know Josia is the only guy in the world that I could lay eyes on and feel something explode inside of me, I think I love him. Soon all of us started our trip after we begun the day with our routines. I wonder what this other camp was gonna be like, were there gonna be jocks and bullies and bimbos, or people like us.

We took our places in the bus and Josia and I sat together of course. His arm was around my shoulder, and my head was resting on his chest. This was gonna be a long trip, I could feel it. Josia said, "I've been thinking of telling you something, sweet." I wondered, "What is it, hun?" He turned to me and continued, "I'm in love with you, Bailey, everytime I look at you, I feel like you're the only guy in the world that would make me feel more than great inside. It's so great it's unexplainable. I know this is the most awkward place to tell you, but I had to get it off my chest."

I smiled my heart just melted, I wanted to kiss him so bad, but I couldn't cuz we were in the bus. I just said, "I wish I could kiss you, but it would be awkward here. I feel the same way about you, I wanted to tell you all those things too, but I'm glad you told me." He smiled and held me close to him, he whispered, "We can take care of the kiss later." I nodded and I felt safe in his arms.

Hours passed by and we were at the camp, just to my special guess, there were jocks, bimbos, and bullies everywhere. My stomach turned, this sucks, I wanted to go back so badly. Josia knew what I was thinking, and whispered, "Don't worry babe, I got you." I smiled and he kissed me on the cheeck when no one was looking.

I wish we didn't have to hide from the crowd, and I know he doesn't either, but we both want to make this work. The guys and girls in the campsite were looking at us with disgust I felt like I was backin high school all over again. I was used to it, but I didn't wanna go back to it here. Josia held me around my waist was we walked, apart from all those disgusted looks, I felt really safe with Josia.