Status: Thoughts?

Silver Slytherin

Fear.

She had been out if the hospital wing for a total of three days, with no word about her mother or anything for that matter. Her nights had become sleepless, and if she did get sleep it was filled with nightmares. People dying, suffering, crying, her whole world crashing down.

"Oy, muggle." Silver crunched her nose slightly at the sound of Malfoys voice, she hadn't heard from him or really saw him in weeks; it wasn't a lie that she enjoyed the peace.

Placing her book that she was reading on her lap, she slowly looked up at the blonde haired boy. A gasp escaping from her lips as she relived the moment in the woods, the man in black robes and blonde hair. She could feel her body trying to curl into the couch more to get away, but apon blinking she was staring at a very confused blonde haired Malfoy.

"Have you lost your mind?" His eyes were narrowed and brows crunched, his hands stuffed into his pants pockets as be watched her. Her eyes searched the room, trying to catch any traces of the man but it was only her and Malfoy.

"What do you want?" She quickly retorted in order to get the attention off of her small mental break down, slowly she started to pick up her book before he started to talk again.

"How, uh, have you been?" Her eyes looked at him from just above the book that she was acting like she was reading, eyes narrowed and the frustration resting feeling in her chest. How dare he ask how she was!

Slowly closing the book she leaned forward, eyes hard on Malfoy who seemed to have stepped back just a little bit.

"How dare you ask me that," She was no rising to her feet causing him to take a quick step back again. "You have treated me like a traitor these past few weeks and then have the damn nerve to ask me how I am" the book was now tossed into the couch as she stalked towards him.

The look of fear pierced his blue eyes.

"You are nothing but a cowardly fool Draco Malfoy!" She out stretched her arm. Finger pointing in his direction and she could feel the power surging through her body, her eyes widened as she watched his body go flying backwards into the wall.

By now they had an audience, stares of the other Slytherin who were in their night robes. Draco now scrambling up from the floor with a look of bewilderment on his face, his hand gripping his wand as he stared her down, pointing it at her. Hands shaking in fear.

"Bloody Freak!" Was all he could muster up as he slowly mad his way away from, never once lowering his wand until he was by the main entrance able to escape. Her eyes wandered around to the other whi looked just as confused, her eyes narrowed.

"Take a picture it will last longer." Turning she ripped her book up from the couch and made her way out of the dorms entrance, her heart pounding in her chest and fear corsing through her blood.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

So that was a major twist!!!

Lost two subcribers :(

Either way I am still happy to have the rest of you! Words of encouragement are the best and please don't mind all the errors, I am writing from my phone!.