Status: Not Complete

Green Eyes

Eleven

*Harry's POV*

"I would bang Murphy so hard." Louis says into my ear over the music. I roll my eye and shift my body away from him.

"Yeah but she wouldn't bang you." I say back, irritation boiling in my chest. Louis raises his eyebrows and leans forward, a smirk on his lips.

"Wanna bet, dickhead?" He snarls at me. I scoff and stand up, snatching my drink from the table. I hold it by the rim in my fingertips and bend down to face Louis.

"Don't be such a fuck up." I hiss. Louis laughs and stands so that he's almost level with me, despite how much I tower over him.

"Me? If I recall correctly, Styles, you're the fuck up." Anger pulses in my veins and I clench my fists.

"Shut the fuck up Louis." I growl, trying to refrain from punching him.

"I'm not the one with a fucked up family life-an abusive-" Before I can recognize what I'm doing, I hear the crack of bone, the crunch underneath my tight fist.

And fuck does it feel good.

I grab Louis shirt and slam him aginst the wall. My face only inches from his. Louis punches my stomach with a pitiful effort. I drop him and slam my fist into his face again and I feel an agonizing pain sear across my nose, echoing off to my eyes.

"Stop!" I hear Stephs voice and I freeze, I know she has Murphy with her.

"Don't ever fucking talk to me like that again." I growl at Louis. He wipes the blood from his face and glares at me. I turn away from him, ignoring the blank stares and climb up stairs to my room.

I slam the door shut and drop down onto my bed, forgetting all about the pain in my knuckles and face. I close my eyes, trying to regulate my breathing.

"Harry?" I hear Murphy call fo me and I groan. She's so fucking annoying.

"Leave." I holler at the door. It squeaks open. I clench my jaw. The damn bitch is so fucking infuriating.

"I just wanted to clean up your face."She says softly. I let out a loud huff. I force myself to sit up.

"I don't need your help" I spit at her. She tenses up but stares at me.

"Just chill." She snaps. Her tits spill out of the tight black dress, forming to fit her curves. Damn her body.

"Leave." I growl. She walks closer to me. Her hips sway slightly. Murphy pushes her hair out of her eyes.

"Harry I'm trying to be nice." She lays her hands out in front of her and I can here the agitation in her voice. Fuck she's sexy. I roll my eyes at her. She pisses me off. Shes so fucking nosey.

"I don't want you in my room. So get the hell out of here." I stand up and grab my hair.

"Why are you such a dick all the time? What do you drink?" She questions, her anger clear.

"I dont fucking drink." I say.

"Oh well I just assumed.." Murphy's voice trails off. Anger bursts inside my chest and I turn on her.

"Don't fucking assume because I associate myself with shitheads that I drink!" I scream at her. Murphy flinches back and I close my eyes.

"Harry I-" She starts. I shake my head and storm past her. Fucking ignorant bitch. I turn, glaring at her. Murphy sighs and steps forward, tears pooling in her brown eyes.

"I'm sorry." She lifts her shoulder in a shrug. I step closer to her, minimizing the space between us. I hear Emilio scolding me, telling me not to ruin her innocence.

But I can't help myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment pleasw!! We really like this chapter

xoxoxo all the love
Caydance and Catie