Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 101- Time To Say Goodbye?

"What are you doing here?" Molly asked looking up from the couch where she sat with Rodrigo close beside her and Junior in her lap. "What do you mean you’re leaving?" Luke asked rushing to her. "Luke" she sighed. She had spent the day trying to calm Rodrigo down. Whilst also attempting to spend a bit of time alone with Junior. Which would have been easier if Olga hadn't wanted to get him into a routine that would suit her. Molly had hoped to have left by now. "I was going to stop by your place" she said to Luke.

"What are you doing here?" Molly asked looking up from the couch where she sat with Rodrigo close beside her and Junior in her lap. "What do you mean you’re leaving?" Luke asked rushing to her. "Luke" she sighed. She had spent the day trying to calm Rodrigo down. Whilst also attempting to spend a bit of time alone with Junior. Which would have been easier if Olga hadn't wanted to get him into a routine that would suit her. Molly had hoped to have left by now. "I was going to stop by your place" she said to Luke.

"I thought we agreed to wait until my contract was up and then we could leave Madrid" Luke said. Cristiano who had went straight to the kitchen slammed the cabinet door hard at Luke's words. Everyone was giving him a hard time when she was planning on leaving all the time. "That was last night" she said. "What could have happened between the time you left mine until this morning?" Luke asked.

"It doesn't matter" Molly replied. "Yes it does" Ana said. "But you can't leave this quick. Just come to mine if you need to get away from here" Luke said. "Can we go into the office please Molly?" Luke asked. "Jorge there's nothing you can say" she said. "I need your help so you can't leave" he said. "No you don't Jorge" she said. She had spent most of the day listening to people persuade her not to leave. Why couldn't they understand that she had to leave and not contact them? "Yes I do. The transfer window will be opening soon and I'll need more help" he said.

"Jorge you have enough help" Molly said. "Not as good as you. Just stay until the end of January" he said. "Why put off the inevitable Jorge?" she asked. "Cos we can plan where to go? It will give you a chance to search for a good job in England or wherever" Luke said. "Luke" she said. "Cos I may have deleted stuff that I need and sort of need you to get me out of a bind" Jorge said. "You better not have deleted what I did last week?" she asked and he shook his head.

"Please Molly. Just until January" he said. "What about January?" Dolores asked as she and Katia came in from the garden. "Molly's staying" Rodrigo grinned at his grandmother. "Oh that's wonderful" the elder woman said with pure joy. "Now hold on. I never said that" Molly said. She had spent the past twelve hours getting her head around the fact that she would never see all these people again and now...well she couldn't go back on what she had said. Cristiano had made it clear that she wasn't wanted.

The original plan was to be followed through. Right? "Please Molly" Rodrigo begged. "Come on Mols, you'll be saving my neck. If I have to fix it all, then I won't get the chance to spend much time with Sandra. And she's already annoyed that I skipped something last week for work" Jorge said. "You skipped the dinner with her mother on purpose Jorge. Even she knows that" Molly said rolling her eyes. "That's not true" Jorge said.

"It is" Cristiano said and everyone looked back at him. "You've skipped the same dinner during this month every year since I've known you" Cristiano shrugged. "See you have to stay so she doesn't kill me" Jorge said. "Why let Sandra have the fun doing that when you can do it when he deletes more of your work Molly" Cristiano said. Jorge took a deep breath hoping Molly would take Cristiano's words as a sign to stay. He hadn't said it in so many words but it was close enough to stay Molly that was going to come out of Cristiano's mouth right now.

"Please" Rodrigo begged Molly and Junior smiled up at her in her arms. "Fine" she sighed. "Yes" Rodrigo grinned. "But just until January" Molly said. "We'll discuss it more then. Who's hungry?" Dolores smiled. "Dolores" Molly said knowing there couldn't be anymore discussions. She had to leave at some point. "Why don't you come back to mine?" Luke asked Molly. "No she's staying here" Katia said. "Actually I found a nice place for her to stay. Plenty of room to do paperwork" Jorge smiled at Molly. Leaving the house might make it easier when the time came to leave for good she thought. Plus she couldn't stay living in the same house as Cristiano after last night.

Couldn't stay around that smug cow either she thought as the woman in question walked into the kitchen. "Why are there so many cars in the driveway? I could barely park" she said dropping her shopping bags onto the ground. "We are all trying to decide who is helping Molly with her things" Ana said hoping Molly will choose the apartment Jorge suggested over staying at Cristiano's house. Molly would need space to think and hopefully see she couldn't leave Cristiano take her son, Ana hoped. "If she needs a lift to the airport, I'd be more than happy to help" Irina smirked.

"Jorge you take him" Molly said handing Junior to him. "Luke and I will go find Nuno and they can take my stuff to the car. I'd like to be moved in before tonight" Molly said. "So?" Jorge asked. "Just make sure I'm the only one with a copy of the key to the apartment" Molly said as she took Luke by the hand and headed for the stairs.

"Apartment?" Irina asked Cristiano in confusion. "Molly is staying in Madrid. Isn't that wonderful?" Ana smiled at Irina. "Ya we'll still have her around" Katia smirked at the model. "I thought she was leaving the city for good?" Irina asked her boyfriend. "Plans change. Isn't that correct son?" Dolores asked Cristiano. "Sometimes a change in plans is a good thing" Katia mumbled delighted that Molly was staying for now. They just had to hope they could convince her to stay again in January.

"I think I pulled something" Nuno moaned as he closed the boot of Molly's car. Twenty minutes after Molly had agreed to stay in Madrid, her stuff had been safely stored in her car. "I might need something sweet for the pain" he smiled at Molly who rolled her eyes as she held Junior in her arms. "At least with me gone you only have Dolores to fight it out with for who is the best chef" Molly said.

"I'd rather still be fighting it out with you too" he sighed. "Nuno" she sighed. "But now I have somewhere else to hide out" he said walking closer to her. "Molly" Rodrigo yelled running out of the house quickly followed by his mother and everyone else. "Jezz guys she's only moving house. No need to make a big deal about it" Nuno smirked. She wasn't just leaving the house. After everything she had being through, she and them had all gotten used to being together.

"Hug?" Molly asked Rodrigo. "Come play tomorrow" he asked as she bent down to hug him. "Ahm maybe not tomorrow" she replied. "Don't worry Rodrigo, Molly will be here so much you won't know she moved out" Katia smirked right at Irina who had followed everyone out. The model couldn't believe how things had changed from the morning. "Ok I'll meet you at the apartment Molly" Luke said. "You have the address?" she asked. "Yup" he said holding a piece of paper in his hand. "I'll be right behind you" she smiled. "And then we can have a quite night in" he said placing a kiss on her cheek. "Adios" he waved to everyone before getting into his car and driving away.

"Just as well that you aren't going as that young man wouldn't have all these months to find another job" Dolores said standing in front of Molly. "Dolores" Molly said. "There's nothing to say Molly. Like my daughter said, you'll be here so much we won't know the difference" Dolores said. "Right I should go" she said looking at a smiling Junior in her arms. "You be a good boy for you papa" she said with a catch in her breath before placing a long kiss on his forehead. "Olga" Irina roared into the house and the nanny came rushing out slowly followed by Cristiano.

He leaned against the door frame as he watch Molly place another kiss on Junior head. Olga stood by Molly and Molly gave Junior another kiss before she placed him in the Russian woman's awaiting arms. "Right now I'm going" she said quickly moving towards the car as Junior began to whale in Olga's arms.

Molly opened and closed her door quickly before her shaking hands turned the keys in the ignition and she put the car in drive. The car came to a stop at the end of the drive and she gave one quick look in the rear view mirror. She could see Cristiano taking Junior from Olga as he tried to sooth his cries. She shook her head and kept driving.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Molly has left the house but not the city. Who thought she was going to go? Thankfully Jorge fixed things for now or did Cristiano? But will Molly cope? She had been trying to talk herself into leaving was for the best but now she’s still going to see Junior.

I was going to write a scene between Rodrigo and Molly and also between Molly and Junior but well the goodbye at the end was hard enough, I couldn’t have anymore sad scenes in the one chapter.

Enjoy the extra chapter so soon this week. As to the answer whether Molly and Cristiano will ever get together, well I haven't made my mind up yet. And if I did know I can't tell you or it will ruin the story.

Thanks to AmaMambe,Heiress2011,valary_roxs_07,HawkGurl93 and ak9_sh for their comments.