Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 14- Full of Visitors Today

Cristiano stared out of his kitchen window into the shining sunlight. It looked so hot outside. Completely different to here in the house he thought. The house was like an ice box. Molly had found out about Dolores swapping vitamins for conceptive pills two days ago and the two women hadn't said one word to each other. Well Molly hadn't. Dolores had tried to speak to Molly but she refused to talk. She refused to talk to anyone about it.

"I think we are making progress" Elma said taking a seat at the table. "Huh" Cristiano said turning around to face his sister. "We're making progress. Maé went into the nursery and Molly didn't leave the room. A first since there fight" she said. "Elma she was probably feeding Junior. She couldn't just get up and leave" Cristiano sighed. "Well she was but still its something. You know Maé is really sorry about what she did" Elma said. "I know" he replied. "You could tell her that. She thinks your upset with her too" she said. "I am" he said.

"We can't change what happened so just forgive and move on" Elma said. "Don't say that to Molly" he said. "She hasn't said much the past couple of days" she said. "If she's not with Junior then she's in her room" he shrugged. "What's your plan for the day?" Elma asked. "Training. Spend time with Junior" he said.

“Where’s Junior? Cristiano asked when Molly came into the room. “Your mother is changing him. Elma have you seen my trainers? The ones with the pink line on them” Molly asked. “Patio I think” Elma replied. “Ah yes now I remember. Thanks I wanted to wear them when I go with Andreia later” Molly said.

“Is that today?” Elma asked. “Yes. As much as I don’t want to go I don’t want to let Anderia down. Plus it’s better then been in this house” Molly said as Dolores walked into the room with Junior in her arms. “I think he wants his papa” Dolores smiled at her son. “Give me a sec” Cristiano said as he typed on his phone. “I’m going to get some of Junior’s clothes to wash them if he’s down here with you guys” Molly said. “I can do it for you Molly. You sit and eat” Dolores said. “I’m not hungry” Molly replied.

“Cristiano I’ll be gone most of the afternoon but I shouldn’t be too long. In case you were thinking about rushing back from training” Molly said. “Huh huh” he said not looking up from his phone. Molly rolled her eyes. She had told him five times that she was going to a baby class with Andreia. It was the only thing she had spoken to him about. He kept asking if she was ok after learning about what Dolores did but she didn’t want to talk about it. She didn’t want to talk to Dolores full stop.

“Is she ever going to forgive me?” Dolores asked sighing as Molly left the room. “She’s angry” Elma said. “And Molly stays angry for a long time” Cristiano said standing to take his son from his mother. “You should know. She’s always angry with you! Elma said. “I don’t know what to say Maé. She had every right to be angry with you. I’m still angry with you” Cristiano said. “Just don’t push her. The last thing we want is for her to leave” Elma said.

"Hey Cristiano have you pissed of Molly?" Iker asked as Cristiano pulled his shirt over his head. The team had just finished training and he was looking forward to getting home.

"I haven't done anything. Jezz she annoys me way more than I annoy her" Cristiano said. He was getting really annoyed that everyone thought all Molly and he did was bicker. They didn't. Well not that much. And most of the time it's them been silly. Well most of the time he thought.

"Looks like it's you so Sergio" Iker smirked at the defender who sighed. "Can someone explain what the hell you are talking about?" Cristiano asked. "Molly's ignoring Sergio the past few days" Iker said.

Was she now Cristiano thought trying not to smile.

"She hasn't been ignoring me. She's just not that chatty" Sergio said. "Ana said she hasn't being that chatty with her either" Pepe. "She's just been Molly" Cristiano said as his phoned beeped next to him. He knew Molly was upset with Dolores. Finding out she was lied to had really made Molly close off again.

"And what does that mean exactly?" Sergio asked. "She's not annoyed with you Sergio. She's just been busy" Cristiano said. "You think. Cos I kind of thought she wasn't happy when I asked her to paint something for me" the defender said. "What did she say?" Cristiano asked.

"She wasn't painting anymore and when I ask her why she told me she just wasn't" he said looking down at his phone before a huge grin appeared on his face. "What's with the smile?" Pepe asked. "Guess someone is talking to him" Iker smirked. "Shut it. See you lot later" Sergio winked before heading out the dressing room door. "Wait" Cristiano called out after him. What had Molly written to him?

"Hey Cris, Pepe said Irina is coming soon" Iker said. "Ya she's in Paris at the moment. She's coming next week" Cristiano said. "Bet you can't wait to have your woman around" Marcelo said. "He's surrounded by women at his house" Pepe joked. "Tell me about it" Cristiano groaned. "It will be the first time she meets Junior right?" Iker asked. "Ya" Cristiano replied.

He was nervous. There was no other way to describe it. Irina meeting his son was huge. He hoped she would like him. He knew she was still annoyed with him for not telling her about Junior. And she hadn't seemed happy when he mentioned Molly was looking after Junior. Irina couldn't understand why he hadn't hired a professional nanny. "She'll love the kid. Who couldn't? He's adorable" Pepe said. "Takes after me" Cristiano smirked. "Well since we don't know his mother than we'll have to take your word for it" Gonzalo Higuaín said as he left the room earing a glare from Cristiano.

"If you're going to busy with Irina and Junior does that mean Molly is free?" Pepe asked. "What do you want with Molly?" Cristiano asked. "She might come with me to that boring thing Jorge wants me to go to" he said. "She doesn't work for Jorge. She works for me" Cristiano said. "I was just asking" Pepe shrugged. "Wonder will Sergio try and spend some more time with her if she's free?" Iker smirked. "She won't be free. She'll be minding Junior" Cristiano said.

"Tío Cris" Rodrigo shouted happily as he ran towards Cristiano as he shut his front door behind him. "Hello buddy. What are you doing here?" Cristiano asked as his nephew jumped into his awaiting arms. "We came to visit" the little boy smiled. "What a lovely surprise" Cristiano said. He loved his nephew but with Irina coming soon, Cristiano wanted some peace and time with his son. Plus he didn't want everyone here when Irina met Junior for the first time.

"Óle little brother" Katia smiled as she sat on the couch with Dinis in her arms. "Ever hear of phoning ahead to say you were coming?" Cristiano asked. "I told Maé days ago. And you need to work on your welcomes" she said. "Why are you here?" he asked dropping Rodrigo on the couch. "I heard what Maé did. I thought Molly could use someone to talk to" Katia said. "She has plenty of people to talk to. She just doesn't want to. She's angry. We both are" he said.

"Why is Molly angry?" Rodrigo asked. "She's not really angry Rodrigo, Tío Cris just used the wrong word. Didn't you Tío Cris?" Katia asked. "Ya I did" he said. "Molly was happy to see me this morning" Rodrigo grinned. "Another reason we are here. More people in the house she's not upset with" Katia whispered.

"Where is everyone?" Cristiano asked looking around the room. The house was very quiet. "Maé and Elma are gone to the butcher shop and Molly is gone with Junior somewhere. I can't remember where" Katia said. "She's gone out with my son and doesn't tell me" Cristiano said loudly.

His phone started to ring and he pulled it out of his pocket. "Molly" he said into the phone. "It's Irina" the Russian snapped. "Sorry Irina I thought you were Molly phoning" he said. "Molly's the nanny. I'm the supermodel girlfriend. Remember the difference" she said.

"How are you?" he sighed. "I'd be better once you ring the front gate and tell them to let me through" she said. "What? You're here. But I thought you were coming next week" he said. "I'm surprising you. Now can you let me in" she said. "Oh ya. Two minutes" he said hanging up.

"Irina's here I take it" Katia smiled. "Oh the house was meant to be empty expect for Maé" Cristiano said. "And Molly" Katia said. Five minutes later and Cristiano opened his front door to greet Irina. "I swear some people can be so stupid. I had to wait 5 minutes for my driver and the he expected a tip" she said. "I could have collected you from the airport if you had told me you were coming" he said.

"I wanted to surprise you" she smiled. "You have" he said. "Oh I can't wait to spend time with you" she said throwing her arms around him and taking him into a deep long kiss. "You have a house with walls. No need for the door step" Dolores said as she approached the two adults. "Maé you're back" Cristiano said as Irina held onto him. "And I see we have a visitor. We are full of visitors today" Dolores said and Irina looked at her boyfriend in confusion. "Katia and the boys arrived this morning" he said.

"Hello Irina. It's nice to see you again" Dolores smiled. "You too" the model replied. "Why is everyone standing out here? Oh hey Irina. Good to see you" Elma said holding two shopping bags. "We should go in" Dolores said as a baby's cry could be heard. "Two babies in the house. Oh this will be fun" Elma groaned. "You don't have to stay" Cristiano said. "And miss out on all the family time. Where else would I be? Rodrigo probably just took Dinis's toy from him" Elma said.

"How the hell do you know it's Dinis who is crying?" Cristiano asked. "Cos Molly is out with Junior. She should be back soon" Elma said and walked into the house before Cristiano could ask any more questions. "So the baby isn't here" Irina smiled. "No Molly's out with Junior for the day apparently. You'll get to meet him soon" he said. "Can't wait. Bring in my suitcase in won't you" she said walking into the house leaving the footballer alone at the door.

"Where the hell is Molly?" Cristiano groaned an hour later at the no show of Molly with Junior. "She'll be back soon" Elma said. "I want him to meet Junior before he gets too tired" he said. "And cranky like his papa" Katia joked. "I'll meet him in the morning then. He's a baby Cristiano. It's not like he knows who we are" Irina said turning her magazine as she sat on the couch.

"Do you want to play cars with me?" Rodrigo asked the model. "Later" she said not looking up from her magazine. "So Irina have you much work in Madrid while you are here?" Elma asked. "Tons. But I'll find time for my man" Irina smiled at Cristiano. "I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with my son and grandson for the week" Dolores said. “I can’t wait” Irina smiled.

Marcosa barked and speeded by Cristiano towards the front door. "That better be her" he said. "Cris don't annoy her" Elma said. "Why does everyone think it's me who does the annoying? Have ye met Molly?" he muttered leaving the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Molly is still rightly upset with Dolores but will she come around? Irina has arrived. What will happened? What do you think of her so far? Will there be a fight?

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope everyone enjoys. Remember to comment.

Thanks to ak9_sh and Jayme112234 for their comments.