Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 19- Are You Kidding Me?

"Rodrigo you haven't moved from that spot in hours, come and play with your brother" Katia said looking at her eldest son who sat on a kitchen chair with his head facing the door. "Don't want to play with the stupid baby" he said. "Rodrigo" Katia said.

"Have the printer ready" Molly said looking at her phone as she walked into the living room. "Jorge does know that I don't work for him anymore" Molly said. "Cris isn't the only one who gets you to do stuff for him" Katia said as she handed Dinis back his rattle. "At least Jorge says please" Molly said and sighed as she looked at Rodrigo.

"Rodrigo why don't you come play with us" Molly asked. "I'm going swimming with Tío Cris" he said. He had been saying that ever since lunch. He had made a big deal about getting ready and had taken a seat and watched the door waiting for Cristiano to come back. "It's getting late to go swimming. Why don't you come play and you can go tomorrow" Katia said. "But Tío Cris said he was going to take me swimming when he came back" Rodrigo said. "If you really want to go swimming while it's warm maybe Nuno will take you" Molly said walking to Rodrigo. "Tío Cris said he was taking me" Rodrigo said. "I'm sure he didn't think that he would be this long. Why don't you go practice with Nuno and you can show Cris how good you are tomorrow" Molly said. "No" Rodrigo shouted and jumped off the chair and stormed out of the room.

"I'm going to kill my brother" Katia said. "Get in line. Actually how about you take him and I'll take her" Molly said scanning her phone. "She still not answering?" "Katia asked. "No. I got through to Fabio and he said she told him she was fine. But she's not. Urgh the cheek of Irina" Molly said. "Maybe you should stay out of their way later" Katia said.

"Why?" Molly asked. "Cos the mood you are in it's only going to lead to a fight with Cris" Katia said. "Well I'm already barley talking to when member of the Averio what's another one" Molly shrugged. "You could talk to Maé. I know, I know. She hurt you" Katia said. "Why are the kids the sane ones in your family?" Molly asked taking a perch on the edge of the couch. "Cos they are super cute" Katia smiled placing a kiss on her son's head.

The sound of a door bang made Molly sigh. "Hi" Cristiano said as he carried shopping bags. "Someone had a busy afternoon" Molly said. "Well we can't all sit and watch TV all day" Irina smirked as she walked to stand beside her boyfriend.

"Aww Katia that's what I should have done" Molly said clicking her fingers. "It sure as hell beats watching Rodrigo sit staring at the door as he waited for his uncle to come home" Molly said standing away from the couch. "What?" Cristiano asked confused. "You told Rodrigo that you would take him swimming when you got back" Katia said.

"Oh" Cristiano said remembering what he had told Rodrigo. "If he wanted to go swimming so badly then why couldn't you take him. That's what you are here for isn't? Or so I'm told" Irina said to Molly. "Katia can you tell Elma I'll be in the dining room" Molly said ignoring Irina. "Sure. I better go check on Rodrigo" Katia said. "Where's Junior?" Cristiano asked. "Upstairs with Elma. I'll be giving him a bath later if you're not too busy" Molly said. "Or if you want to spend time with your son" Katia muttered and both women left in opposite directions.

"Is he ok?" Molly asked as Katia closed the door to Rodrigo and Dinis's room. "I asked if he wanted to help me give Dinis his bath and he told me to get out" Katia said. "He probably just wants to see his papa" Molly said. "He's acting up so much the past few days and weeks" Katia said. "I'm sure he'll be ok. He was just looking forward to spending time with Cristiano I guess" Molly said.

"Any water fight when ye were giving Junior his bath?" " Katia asked as Molly stroked Junior's cheek as she held him. "Bit hard to have a water fight with just me" Molly said. Katia rolled her eyes. "Why am I not surprised" she said. "It doesn't matter. I just thought he'd like to help" Molly shrugged. "He's getting very forgetful lately" Katia said. "He has always. Just now it's with his son and nephew. I should feed this one and put him down for the night" Molly said heading back to Junior's nursery.

She had just taken a seat in the rocking chair when the door opened and she sighed. She just wanted peace she thought. "Is he asleep?" Cristiano asked. "I was just giving him his last feed and then going to put him down" Molly said. "Oh good. I was late running late for training this morning and never got a proper cuddle" he said. "Maybe you should buy a better alarm clock? Or learn to say no to your girlfriend" Molly snapped. "Molly" he said annoyed.

"Just take him if you want to say goodnight" Molly said standing and handing a sleepy Junior to his father. Her phoned beeped and she walked to the dresser. "Who's texting you at this time of night?" Cristiano asked. "Ana. Not that it's any of your business who's texting me no matter what time of day it is" Molly said typing on her phone. "She wanted to know if I had spoken to Andreia" Molly said turning to face him. She leaned her back against the dresser and stared at him. "Since someone's girlfriend called her fat" Molly snapped. "She didn't call her fat" Cristiano said. "She told her she had more weight to lose. Same thing Ronaldo" Molly said.

"It's not a big deal" Cristiano said. "Not a big deal. Are you kidding me?" Molly shouted. "Will you stop shouting?" he said rocking his son. "Stop rocking him like that or he'll fall asleep without getting any milk and then I'll have to get up to feed him more than I already do" Molly said quieter but still in a tone that showed she was angry. "Happy" he said straighten his son in his arms. "Andriea was until today. In fact today was the first time she looked happy and relaxed in weeks. She hasn't been having an easy time lately and then today happens" Molly said.

"I'm sorry ok" he said. "It's not you who should be apologising. For once" she snapped. "And it's not me that should be hearing an apology" she said. "For once" he said smirking at her. "I'm not in a joking mood Ronaldo" she said. "You normally are" he sighed. "And you're normally at least smarter than your dog. Today apparently isn't one of those days" she said. "Hey it's not my-

"Can I take Junior please?" she asked as the baby started to become restless. "Ok" he nodded and kissed his son's head before handing him over to Molly. "Your girlfriend will be looking for you" she said as she settled into the chair. She wanted him to leave. She wanted to feed Junior in private. He sighed and made to move.

"In case you don't notice which since it's you, you may not" she said and he turned to look at her. "I arranged the room small room down the hall from the dining room as an office. Your mother is sick of Jorge and you taking up the dining room with all your paper work etc" she said. "It was only been used as a storage area anyway. Good idea. I should look at buying a desk for it" he said. And he noticed her biting her lip.

"You've already ordered one haven't you?" he smirked. "It should be here tomorrow" she mumbled. "It would make things more efficient and easier" he said. "As long as things are easy for you" she muttered.

"Just simple and easy is better for everyone" he said not talking about the office.
♠ ♠ ♠
No fight yet. But will there be one soon?

Thanks to realmadrid0bsessed, ak9_sh and Jayme112234 for their lovely comments.