Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 20- You Can Have What I Don't Want

"Wow Rodrigo that's some house you have built" Molly said as she admired the boy's handy work with his building blocks. "It's a place for the cars to stay while I race the other one" he smiled looking up from the floor. "Ah a garage. What a great idea. That way you won't loose the cars while you playing with them down here" Molly said readjusting Dinis and Junior on either one of hips.

"Nuno come play" Rodrigo shouted as Nuno walked into living room holding a bag. "Sorry buddy but I'm heading back home. But I found something of yours upstairs" he said holding a mini red car in his hands. "Must of got lost when we were playing earlier" he said walking over to where Rodrigo sat on the floor.

"It wouldn't have got lost if I could have stayed where I was" Rodrigo said. "But you have it now. And you were so good to move you game down here so it would make it easier for me to watch you and the babies" Molly said. Katia had taken Dolores to the doctors for a check-up leaving Molly to watch all the kids. Cristiano had a photo shoot after training with Jorge tagging along and it was like Irina would help if she was back from where ever she was today.

The only time she seemed interested in Junior was when Dolores was anywhere near her. Molly had noticed it. And so had Katia. "Plus you found your building blocks down here and built a super cool garage. I bet Tío Cris will be jealous that he doesn't have one like that" Nuno said and Molly smiled as she watched Rodrigo's face light up.

"How come you are going? I thought you were staying for longer" Molly said. "I'm staying in Madrid just not here" Nuno winked at Molly who laughed. "Molly when is Tío Cris home?" Rodrigo asked. "I'm not sure sweetie" she replied. "Enjoy the rest of you know who's visit" Nuno smirked. "You know who been here isn't a problem" Molly said and he raised an eyebrow.

"It's not. It's the muppet not being able to juggle" Molly said. "Well Zé is coming soon so this place will be even more fun" Nuno grinned. "Enjoy where every or who ever you will be with Nuno" Molly smiled. "I intend to" he winked. "Adues" he said leaving the room. "Molly can I have some juice please?" Rodrigo asked. "Yes just give me a sec" she said. Both of the babies had slept for a long nap and had a lot of energy since they had awoken. And that meant they didn't just want to seat in their chairs which made Molly's afternoon a bit difficult.

Katia had texted to say she was taking Dolores to dinner and asked would Molly mind looking after the boys for longer. Molly naturally agreed. Although that meant she would be left with the kids and the two love birds for the evening. Cristiano had barely set foot into the kitchen when Irina walked in after him. He looked tired and she was smiling and chatting about something but he couldn't concentrate on what she was saying.

"Tío Cris" Rodrigo shouted as ran towards him. "Hey buddy" Cristiano said lifting him off the ground and back down again. "Come see my cars" he pulled at his uncle's hand. "Ok" Cristiano smiled. "He will in a minute. So Ali says these shoot would be over three days. On the beach in the Bahamas. The swimsuits are so amazing" Irina beamed. "Huh, oh that's great" Cristiano.

"Tío Cris" Rodrigo wined. "Rodrigo I'm talking" Irina said. "Molly" Cristiano said in relief as she appeared with Dinis and Junior in her arms. "Hi can you take him?" she asked and he took Junior from her hip. "Katia and your mother are having dinner out. I was just about to feed your nephews. I can make a chicken salad if you would like some?" she asked placing Dinis in his high chair. "

We're going out" Irina smirked at Molly. "The salad sounds lovely thank you Molly" Cristiano smiled at her as she opened the oven door. "Cristiano" Irina huffed. "I'm too tired to go out. It's been a long day" he said and moved his fingers to the bridge of his nose.

"How was the photo shoot?" Molly asked. "That went fine. It was Jorge" he groaned. "Aww Jorge being bossy. Bet you missed those times with him" Molly joked. "Tío Cris" Rodrigo said. "Rodrigo come eat you fish fingers" Molly smiled and he walked with his head dropped to the table.

"Eat and I'll read you two stories later" Molly said placing a kiss on the top of his head. "Oh Cristiano I didn't tell you about Ali" Irina said pulling him towards the couch. "Molly can I show Tío Cris my cars now?" Rodrigo asked a while later as she finished preparing the chicken salad. "Why don't you help me feed your brother? You can the plane noises" Molly said and he frowned.

"Ok go show him" Molly said and the little boy ran off. Cristiano was busy smiling at his son as Irina chattered on, so Molly was worried how much Rodrigo would get to show his uncle. "Tío Cris did you see what I built?" Rodrigo asked standing at the side of the couch. "What did you do today?" Cristiano asked as he made silly faces to his son. "Nuno played cars with me. And Molly played football with me. And look I made a garage for my cars so they don't get lost" he said proudly.

"Did you?" Cristiano asked not looking at him. "We should go to the cinema after you match at the weekend? Oh I want us to go for dinner with the photographer from the shoot I did the other day. You'll love him. He said he would love to shoot the two of us together" Irina said.

"Tío Cris" Cristiano said pulling at his shirt. "Can we go swimming?" Rodrigo asked when he looked at the boy. "It's too late to go swimming and you've just eaten" Cristiano smiled at him. "Molly come watch cartoons with me" Rodrigo shouted towards Molly who sat at the table feeding Dinis is dinner. "She's feeding Dinis Rodrigo" Cristiano said. "Molly" Rodrigo called out. "I'm almost done Rodrigo. Cristiano the salad is made if you want to eat now" Molly said. "Thanks" he replied.

"Oh I forgot to show the picture my sister sent this morning. Where is my handbag?" Irina said as she stood. "Oh there it is" she said picking it from a nearby chair. "She looks so funny" Irina laughed as she looked at her phone. As she walked back to the couch her foot hit Rodrigo's bricks and the garage he had built came crashing down.

"My bricks" Rodrigo roared. "We'll build them again Rodrigo. It's ok" Molly called out as the little boy starting to shake his head. "Now where did I save it to" Irina said as she sat back down next to her boyfriend on the couch.

"Molly" Rodrigo cried. "I'm coming" she replied as she poured herself a glass of water. "Rodrigo she's feeding you brother" Cristiano said. "Stupid Dinis. Stupid Junior" Rodrigo said. "Rodrigo" Cristiano said. "Baby Dinis did this. Molly is busy with Junior. She was mine first" he cried and stormed out of the room knocking Irina's bag on the ground.

"Hey" she screeched. "Rodrigo" Cristiano roared. "He's a spoilt brat" Irina said. "No he's not" Molly said taking Dinis out of his high chair. "Oh Molly can you bring me a glass of water?" Irina asked. "What's wrong with him?" Cristiano asked. "He was looking forward to showing you his toy. To going swimming with you. To spend time with his amazing Uncle" Molly said walking around to where Cristiano sat. "But" Cristiano said. "He's feeling left out cos everyone is busy with the babies and ignoring him" Molly said.

"Well he should learn to behave. He knock my handbag" Irina said. "I haven't been ignoring him" Cristiano said. "He better not have damaged my bag" Irina said. "Oh see the bag is fine" Molly said as she picked up the black chanel handbag and shook her head. "Oh is that mine" Irina asked looking at the glass in Molly's hand. "Take Dinis. I'm going to see if Rodrigo is ok" Molly said placing Dinis on Cristiano's lap whose arms came around both babies.

"Molly" Irina said. "I had poured it for myself, but you can have.." Molly said handing the glass to the model.

"You can have want I don't want" Molly said looking straight at Cristiano as she threw Irina's bag next to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is Rodrigo a spoilt brat? Will Cristiano do something?

Thanks to Lurossoni, ak9_sh and Jayme112234 for their lovely comments.