Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 83- Photo Shoot Fun

“Ok I can’t believe I’m about to say this but I think I’m going to miss not having Jorge at this photo shoot today” Fabio said kicking off his boots. “Why?” Pepe asked as the team came back into their changing room after a hard training session.

“Check your emails” Fabio said and Pepe picked his phone up. “Does Molly really think we can’t behave ourselves or something?” Sergio asked walking up towards Cristiano and Pepe. “Ya I think she has spent too much time around kids” Iker said standing next to Sergio. “Can one of you lot please explain to me what ye are talking about?” Cristiano asked pulling his sweaty shirt over his head. “I think it’s this” Pepe said handing Cristiano the phone. Cristiano laughed as he read the email. The email from Molly to all those who would be in attendance at the photo shoot. “She’s a little nervous” Cristiano said handing Pepe back his phone.

“She sent us typed instructions from here to the hotel. Plus a map so we won’t get lost” Sergio said. “And what’s with the you might want to car pool Fabio?” the defender asked. “Guess she knows what happened at your last photo shoot” Pepe laughed. “I did not get lost. I just took the longer route” Fabio sulked. “And she has a set timetable for every player” Sergio said. “She’s organised I guess” Iker said. “I’m surprised she doesn’t have it down when we can have a bathroom break” Sergio said.

“She just wants the afternoon to run smoothly. It’s a big deal for her. So we are all going to do what she wants” Cristiano said. “Of course we are” Pepe said. “I thought today was going to be fun” Sergio pouted. “He thought he was going to show Molly how hot he is” Iker smirked. “Oh shut up” Sergio said. “We all know who’ll be the hottest at the shoot” Higuin smirked from across the room. “Keep dreaming” Fabio scoffed. “I’m sure Molly will see that Argentine men are better. It’s only time before I find out how good she really is” the footballer smiled.

“He’s not worth it” Iker said pulling Sergio back as Pepe warned Cristiano with his eyes. “Right everyone who is going today get ready and don’t delay” Iker shouted around the room. “Anyone not going then count your blessings” Sergio muttered. “All your pouting and you’ll be the first to tell Molly how much fun you are having” Pepe said. “Move now” Iker told everyone. “She’s a little nervous?” Iker asked Cristiano. “Ya why?” Cristiano asked. “She’s going to hold me personally responsible if we aren’t there on time” Iker said. “Well you are the Captain” Cristiano smirked. “Well you’re the one who lives with her so I hope you’re still smiling by the end of today” Iker laughed.

“Extraordinary talented footballers and even hotter men at your service my lady” Marcelo bowed to Molly as she stood by Cristiano’s car. “Really Marcelo. Now I would have expected that from Cristiano or Higuin but not you” Molly smiled. “Hey” Cristiano said. “Kidding” Molly smiled. “Hey Mols” Marcelo said hugging her. “Hello boys. Nice of you to join us” Molly said turning and walking up the steps of the hotel. “Hello we are early” Pepe said. “Like by two minutes. And you all aren’t here yet” she said as they walked into the lobby. “Jezz I think I’m starting to miss Jorge myself now” Pepe said and Molly turned on her heels to look at the three men who stopped suddenly. “He said not me” Marcelo said. “Tattle tale” Pepe said sticking out his tongue at the Brazilian.

“Did he just stick out his tongue at Marcelo?” Molly asked Cristiano. “See you’re still dealing with kids” he smirked and she laughed shaking her head. “It’s not my fault we are late, I’m just putting it out there” Iker said as the goalkeeper along with Fabio and Sergio ran towards Molly. “Fabio get lost again” Molly smiled and everyone laughed. “Ok enough laughing you lot have work to do” Molly said turning around. “Can’t wait” Fabio said sacristyily.

“Look guys” Molly said turning to face them once more. “I know most of you hate standing in front of a camera for hours Well all of you expect Cristiano” Molly said and the number seven rolled his eyes as the men around him laughed. “But I promise today won’t take long and that you will all have fun. And I’m even going to apologise in advance for being bossy and a pain in the but” Molly smiled. “You could never be bossy Mols” Sergio said moving to wrap his arm around her shoulder. “So you won’t mind if I change your schedule to include bathroom approved breaks then” Molly smirked at Sergio. “Ammm” he stuttered. “Let’s go. Everyone else is getting ready” Molly said tapping Sergio’s cheek.

Molly showed the men to where the others were and left them in the capable hands of the GQ team. She knew she was being over the top emailing them but she just wanted things to go smoothly. Luckily everyone she had met that was working on the shoot were really nice and welcoming. And she was confident things would go smoothly. “Molly can you please tell these Portuguese muppets that us Spanish are the reason we got picked to be in the magazine” Sergio said as Molly walked towards them as they were fixing their suits. “Ok I could say they choose Real Madrid players for their Spanish players even their Portuguese players. But does it really matter? They didn’t pick Barcelona so ye should be happy. Although it’s a shame I don’t get to see Pique in a suit this close up” she smirked.

“Are they ready for us?” Iker asked as Sergio pouted. “Yes they are. The photographer is really nice and he said that it shouldn’t take long. That’s if” she said. “We do it properly and no messing. We know Molly. It’s not our first shoot. But it has been one of the best so far” Iker said patting her on the back before heading to where the photographer stood.

After realizing that things would run more smoothly if she relaxed, Molly had started to have fun and the players enjoyed having her around. They made jokes and the group shot had gone brilliantly.
“See how much fun you can have when you are less nervous” Cristiano smirked as he leaned against a railing of clothes. “I wasn’t that bad. Was I?” she frowned.

“No you weren’t. In fact I think everyone sort of like your schedule for everyone nice” he said. “Well I knew that Victoria had a doctor’s appointment today. Nothing serious” she said when she saw Cristiano react. “So I arranged to have his photos taken first. I thought Fabio should be there on time. He didn’t even tell anyone cos he didn’t want to let anyone down” Molly said. “That was nice of you” he said. “Well I am a nice person” she said. “When you’re not being bossy and a pain in the but” he smirked. “Muppet” she said turning to watch as Sergio and Iker joked in front of the camera. “But you have a nice but so I suppose it’s ok” he whispered close to her ear and she slapped him in the chest trying not to laugh.

“It’s been a long day” Cristiano sighed looking at his watch. “You’ll be home to Junior soon” she said. “You sound so sure” he sighed. “That’s cos I am. It’s just you and the Argentine left Cristiano” she said turning to look at him. “And he will take all his time showing off in front of you and the other women here” Cristiano said. “Trust me none of us will be looking at him when they know you are coming up next” Molly said. “All of the women?” he smirked.

“Is it time for my close up yet?” Higuin asked coming to stand by Molly. “Well the boys look like they are almost done” Molly smiled at him. “Good. It’s time you saw the best guy” he smirked at her. “Well if you’re the best guy then you might want to go back to the make-up chair. I think you could use a little touch up” Molly smiled as the footballer huffed and walked away.

“I have to say you are good at shutting people up at times” Cristiano laughed. “I’ve had enough practice” she smiled. “Come here and let me fix your tie” she said as he stood closer to her. “You would think by now you would be able to do it correctly” she said losing the tie from his neck. “Maybe I just wanted some pretty girl to fix it for me” he winked and she rolled her eyes. “If you tell anyone else I said this I will make you suffer ok” she said pausing from tying the tie. “Ok” he said eyeing her.

“GQ may have chosen you lot for and these aren’t my words so don’t get a big head. Well anymore of a big head” she said. “Your point Molly before I die with the wait” she said rolling his eyes. “They wanted the tall hot in or out of a suit Portuguese hottie that is you” she said. “Well you should know hot I am in my birthday suit” he smirked. “Just when I think you aren’t acting like a big” she frowned. “Molly” he said. “Go and get your final make up touched up” she snapped walking away from him.

Molly tapped on her phone as Cristiano stood posing in front of the camera a while later. “Could he be any more of a poser?” Molly heard a voice say and she looked up to find a guy taking a seat next to her. “Do you think these footballers will actually be able to survive when they can’t kick a ball around?” “Amm I’m sure they will manage” Molly said. “If they can think about someone other than themselves” he said. “Well they think about their families. Especially the one currently posing” Molly said. “I’m sorry I didn’t mean” the guy said.

“Didn’t your mother ever tell you not to make judgments before meeting a person?” she asked. “Sorry I just got of a flight from Hong Kong. I’m a little bitchy when I don’t get enough sleep” he said. “I get cranky or so I'm told” she said.

“Luke” he said holding out his hand to her. “Molly” she said shaking his hand. “I’m going to be interviewing the players next week” he said. “Ah well I hope you get some sleep by then” she smiled. “And what do you do? I know most of the people here as I often work with them. You however, I am having trouble placing. Which is strange as I never forget a pretty face” he smiled. “I don’t work for GQ” she said. “Oh really. So you snuck in to see your idols. Did you?” he asked. “No I’m the poser’s nanny” Molly said and saw the smile on Luke’s face fall.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Molly and Cristiano are having a little photo shoot fun. But is there more fun to be had?

Thanks to ak9_sh for her comment.