I Have the Only Key to Your Heart

Bridal Appointment

I pull up to the bridal salon with Whitney and get out. I go inside and see my mom and Meghan inside talking to Lindsay. I get up and hug Meghan.

"Let me see the ring," She said.

I smile and show her the ring since this is the first time seeing each other in person. She hugs me again after looking at it a bit.

"That’s a great ring," she said.
"Thanks."

I smile and go over to my mom and hug her.

"Hey Mom. Thanks for coming," I said.
"No problem."

I smile and the owner came and we start talking about what the wedding is going to be and what kind of dress I like. I go in the back and the owner helps me in the first dress that Lindsay loves and pushes it. I go out and Lindsay smiles at me.

"That's a great dress," Lindsay said.
"It's perfect," My mom said.
"It seems big for a garden wedding," Meghan said.
"It's not the one."

I nod my head and get in a few others and Meghan and Whitney really haven't liked any but I don't mind since I didn't like any of them either. She puts me in my favorite dress form the pictures. The owner took me out before I look at myself in the mirror. I stand in the middle and look at myself and touch my stomach knowing this is the dress I want. Meghan looks at me and I see her tearing up.

"How do you like it?" She asks.
"I love it. It feels nice," I said.

She gets up and hugs me. I smile and look at it.

"It looks heavy," Lindsay said.
"It’s not that heavy. It feels great," I said.

The owner put a vile on me and I smile as I look at it myself in the vile and feel like a bride. I smile and run my hand over the dress liking the feeling. Whitney came up and hand me her phone. I look and see she text Jade a picture and Jade said that he loves it.

"How do you like it mom?" I ask.
"You’re taking the top off so it's a straight line or something right?" She asks.
"I like how this looks like this."
"It will lose some of the appeal if you did that," Whitney said.
"Maybe a jewel belt will look better," Lindsay said.

The owner came and put one on me and I sigh not really liking it.

"It just seems simple," Lindsay said.
"That means the hair, and jewelry can be anything. I'm not limit to simple because the dress is so much," I said.
"I guess that's true."

I look at it and smile.

"How much is it?" I ask.
"6,000 dollars," She said.
"Oh. That's a lot. I can't spend that much on a dress."
"Yes you can and you are," Whitney said.
"No it's fine."

I go out back and get change and sit down and see my phone ringing. I grab it and see its Taylor.

"Hey Tay-Tay," I said.
"Hey Whitney been texting me pictures of the dresses," She said.
"Which one is your favorite?" I ask.
"The last one. It was the one you picked in Vegas."
"It's a lot of money. I can't spend that much money on a dress for one day."
"You take it from something else. Like you don't need fancy innovations."

I laugh and nod my knowing she's right. I look at the dress and sigh.

"I can't," I said.
"Ok."

There is knock on the door. I look up and see Jade and I smile at him.

"See you Taylor," I said.
"Ok bye."
"Bye."

He looks at me and smiles at me.

"You found the dress?" He asks.
"I really like one but its 6,000 dollars."
"You got it."

I sigh and look down at my hands.

"I can't justify spending that much," I said.
 
I sigh and look at the dress and Jade looks at it.

"Who knows if it's only going to be your wedding dress and it doesn’t go to a child because that is a good dress and different," He said.

I look at him and nod my head.

"I get it," I said.
"Good. See you at Disneyworld."

I smile and not my head. He leaves. I get measure then go out and see Meghan looking at brides maid dresses. I go over and she smiles at me.

"Figure we can go get some coffee or something to catch up just the tow of us," She said.
"That sounds great," I said.
"You bought the dress right?"
"Yeah."
"Good."

I nod my head and go out and drive to Cinnabon. We order our food and sit down. I text Taylor that I got the dress and she said it's great.

"How dose Blake feel about the wedding?" I ask.
"He's good with it. He understands that Ken isn't going to take his little sister away. That is what he was scared off. Ryan had the same problem."
"It comes and goes."

She laugh and we start talking about what going on while we eat then I drive to Disneyworld and we go where the rest of the family is. I look and see Ken is holding Mike as they are in line for the Tea cups with my bothers. My mom looks at me.

"When did Mike get adopted?"
"About a week and half ago," I said.
"Why didn't we know it happen till today?" My dad asks.
"I didn't think really to tell you guys that."

I go over and Ken smiles and kiss my lips.

"Did you get your dress?" Ken asks.
"Yeah."
"Good."

I smile and hug Ken tight.

"We got that figure out what's next?" Ken asks.
"Wedding party."
"Right."
"I got it all figure out. You just got to figure it out."
"Ok."

We get on the tea cups and go out. I hug Blake and he smiles at me.

"Mike is warming up to me," Blake said.
"That's good. Just be nice to everyone he likes and don't tease him we good."
"That's good."

I nod my head and walk around Disneyworld with my family and smile as Mike start dragging Blake around like he does with Adam to different things. We are in a store and I'm looking at Alice in Wonder things with Meghan. Lindsay came over and I smile and hug her.

"You look beautiful in that dress," She said.
"Thank you."

I smile and Mike came up to me and drag me to the ears and he points to Fantasia hat one since his first ones is dirty.

"I want it for decoration," Mike said.
"Ok."

I grab one and go over and Ryan grabs it from me making me glare at him.

"Thank you Uncle Ryan," Mike said.
"You are welcome."

I go to the register with Ryan since I found a few ornaments I like for Christmas. Ken came and hand me Minnie ears.

"Oh I love it," I smile seeing the green ears with a red bow.

"Figure you will," He said.

I smile and show him the ornaments I want and Ken nods his head.

"You are Ryan Dungey," The girl said.
"Yeah."

He smiles at her and she hands him his bag.

"Can I get a picture with you?" She asks.
"Um sure."

He leans over and takes a picture with her. I go over and set the ornaments down feeling them getting heavy.

"What are those?" Ryan asks.
"Christmas ornaments," I said.
"They are huge."

I glare as he picks one up and look at it. Ryan looks at me and put it down. I look at Ken.

"You and Mike are glaring at him," Ken explain.

"Annoying brother," I mumble.

Ryan laughs and ruffles my hair making me glare at him since he move my mine ears. The girl looks at me then at Ryan who is making faces at Mike. I hand him Mike and get my Id out. I look and see the girl form Halloween.

"Hello," I said.

She looks at me and smiles.

"Sorry. I just didn't expect that," She said.

I nod my head and hand her my pass and she puts it in the commuter then hand her the Credit card.

"Your last name is Dungey," She said.
"Yeah."

She looks at me then at Ryan.

"Siblings," I said.
"Oh I didn’t know he had a sister."

I surged my shoulders and she hands me the bag. We go out and I put it in the stroller that Whitney and Jade are using. We go around the park doing things that works with Liam.
 
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit