I Have the Only Key to Your Heart

Christmas

I wake up to someone shaking me. I look and see it's Ken and he is holding Mike.

"What time is it?" I mumble rubbing my eyes.
"Eight," Mike said.

I yawn and shake my head while sitting up. Ken puts Mike down.

"Don't go downstairs," Ken said.
"Ok."

He walks out of the room. I lay my head on Ken's shoulder as he sits down on the bed. He kisses the top of my head.

"I started coffee and water for Tea," he said.
"You are great," I said.
"I did not stay up all night doing things."
"3," I said.
"You want another hour?"
"No. He can't wait that long."
"Ok."

I get up and stretch. I get up and put socks on then grab a beanie and go to the bathroom and did light make up and do my hair and put the beanie on. Ken looks at me.

"Don't comment," I said.
"We are not leaving the house and seeing anyone."
"I know you."

He laughs and I go to Mike's room and see him watching a race on the tablet that is on his bed side. He looks at me and smiles.

"Breakfast?" He asks.
"What do you want for Breakfast?" I asks.
"Cinnamon rolls,"

I laugh and nod my head.

"Let's go."

He walks to the stairs and look at me then around.

"Daddy?" He yells.
"Downstairs," he said.

Mike goes downstairs and I look and see Ken with a go pro that he typical carries to use as a camera when it's family things. I go down and go to the kitchen and make myself some tea. I go and see Mike is looking at the Track that I made that is taking up most of the living room.

"I love it," Mike said smiling at Ken.

Ken smiles and takes pictures. I go and put the cinnamon rolls I made last night and make the glaze to put on top. Ken came in with Mike.

"What do you want to eat?" I ask looking at Ken.
"Omelet. I make it.”
"I got it. You want eggs Mike?"
"Yes. With Sausage,” Mike said.

I nod my head and smile at Ken. He came and kisses my lips. I smile at him and go and start making the sausage. We talk while I make everything. Ken brought his plate form the table and I put his omelet on it. I get a cup of coffee and sit down since Ken took everything to the table already. We eat while Mike talks about the track.

"It's going upstairs or getting smaller," Ken said.
"I want one in my room at home," Mike said.
"Then the box has to go upstairs since that's where all the bikes are."
"No it stays."
"We can have a big one in the play room," I said.
"The one with the chalk board?"
"Yes."
"OK that sounds fine the box can move."
"You can have different tracks made at once."
"I need more to make all 16 Supercross tracks."
"Maybe for your birthday these are for this house."

Mike looks at him and I pat his head.

"Stocking?" I ask.
"Yeah."

I get up and grab the plates and do the dishes. I go out and sit down. Mike sits on my lap. Ken grabs the stockings and he hands Mike his. Mike dumps it on the coffee table and separated the candy then grabs the bikes that was in it and go to the track and start playing. I point to Ken's.

"Open yours," I told him.

He looks at me since I I took care of mainly everything. He grabs his and dump it. Mike looks at him since I didn't really put candy in his but stuck it with stocks. Mike starts looking at the socks.

"I have bikes," Ken said.

Mike looks at him then the bikes.

"It's you," Mike said seeing that all the bikes are toys of Ken.
"Yeah it is."

I smile at Ken. He looks at me and shakes his head.

"I don't even want to know how you figure this out," He said.
"Come play with me," Mike said.

He nods his head and looks at the bikes and shakes his head. I smile and kiss his lips. He smiles at me then goes to the floor and start playing with Mike. I grab mine and stick my hand in and feel glass. I pull it out and see a nail polish. I smile and put it down seeing that it's one of my favorite colors. I stick my hand again going for the candy and fell glass again. I pull it out and see another nail polish. I pour it on the table careful and see some make up and nail polish. I look at Ken and he smiles at me. I smile at him and grab the recess that I was looking from the start and put it in my mouth. I grab the make-up and see it's all the common things I use for the normal every day look. My phone rings making me grab it and see it is Jade.

"Hey Jade," I said.
"What you doing?"
"Celebrating Christmas."
"Come over come on."
"No."
"Fine, Bye."
"Bye."

I hang up and Ken came over and get a present form the tree that I didn't warp since it's not in the black and white paper that I used for everything. He hands it to me. I grab it and open it and smile seeing the necklace.

"I love it," I said seeing the fairy form Ocarina of time.
"Good."

I lean over and kiss his lips. He smiles at me and sits down and pull me on his lap.

"What Jade want?" He asks.
"To go over to his house, I don't want to get in the habit of anything but this. Nice slow holiday just us and our kids."

He kisses my head and smiles at me.

"Kids," He said smiling at me.
"After the wedding," I said.
"Of course."

Mike looks at us and I smile at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit