I Have the Only Key to Your Heart

Wedding

I'm standing at the door way with my dad waiting to walk down the aisle.

"Nervous?" My dad asks.
"We are just waiting here. I don't know what's going on out there,” I said.

My dad laughs and kisses the side of my head on the hair.

"It will all be fine princess. No one can see how worried you are unlike Ken," My dad said.
"You think he's worried?" I ask.
"Yeah, everyone is worried at their wedding."

I sigh and went to run a hand through my hair but stop and start starching my palm. My dad grabs my hand.

"It will be fine. Have any weddings you been to something happen at?" He asks.
"No but they are not me,” I said.
"You got engage in front of more people and did a good job. This is nothing."
"I got to do more than say yes."
"I can call it off."
"No, Dad."

He laughs and the guy at the door smiles at me.

"Ready?" He asks.
"Yeah,” My dad said.

I take a deep breath and let it go. I stand straight as the door opens and walk down to the aisle and stand next Ken. He smiles at me making me smile at him.

"Thank you to the friends and family that are here today to celebrate the union of Ken and Jezebel. This occasion not only marks the beginning of their marriage commitment together, but it is a commemoration of the love nurtured and shared between these two. Together, they embark today on a new life together, built on the foundations of trust, compassion, and mutual respect," Pastor said.

"Ken's and Jezebel's son Mike Roczen chose to read a quote from Douglas Adam.
The quote talks about how the character feels when he realized he was in love," The pastor said.

Mike hands the pillow to Jessie and goes over to the podium and goes over and Adam goes next to him.
 
"There was a sort of gallery structure in the roof space which held a bed and also a bathroom which, Fenchurch explained, you could actually swing a cat in, 'But,' she added, 'only if it was a reasonably patient cat and didn't mind a few nasty cracks about the head. So. Here you are.'
 
'Yes.'
 
They looked at each other for a moment.
 
The moment became a longer moment, and suddenly it was a very long moment, so long one could hardly tell where all the time was coming from.
 
For Arthur, who could usually contrive to feel self-conscious if left alone long enough with a Swiss cheese plant, the moment was one of sustained revelation. He felt on the sudden like a cramped and zoo-born animal who wakes one morning to find the door of his cage hanging quietly open and the savanna stretching gray and pink to the distant rising sun, while all around new sounds are waking.
 
He wondered what the new sounds were as he gazed at her openly wondering face and her eyes that smiled with a shared surprise.
 
He hadn't realized that life speaks with a voice to you, a voice that brings you answers to the questions you continually ask of it, had never consciously detected it or recognized its tones until it now said something it had never said to him before, which was,
 
'yes," Mike said.
 
Mike got down and grabs the pillow and make sure that the rings are there. I smile at him.

"At this time, before proceeding with the bonding ceremony, I would invite the couple to share their vows. Jezebel, would you please deliver yours first?" The pastor said.
"Today I take you as my husband and I would rather share one lifetime with you than faire all the ages of this world alone as I always will love you," I said.
"And now Ken, would you deliver your vows?" The minister said.
"Today I take you as my wife and I would rather share one lifetime with you than faire all the ages of this world alone as I always will love you," Ken said.
 
"Jezebel and Ken please join hands. Jezebel, do you take Ken as your cherished husband, in front of these witnesses, and promise to stay by him side through sickness and health, joy and sorrow, so long as you both shall live?" The Minster asks looking at me.
"I do," I said smiling at Ken.
"Ken, will you take Jezebel as your cherished wife, in front of these witnesses, and promise to stay by her side through sickness and health, joy and sorrow, so long as you both shall live?" The Minster asks looking at Ken.
"I do," Ken said and he gave my hand a squeezed making me smile wider.
 
"The wedding rings perfectly symbolize the never-ending love you two have for each other. By exchanging these rings, you solidify a lifelong commitment to one another. The rings serve as a welcome and constant reminder of the bond you've formed with your partner," The Pastor said.

Mike hands the rings to Ken and stay next to his leg. Ken smiles at Mike and gave me his ring.

"Repeat after me," The pastor said.
 
"I, Jezebel, give you, Ken this ring as a symbol of my enduring love. Just as the circle of the ring completes itself, so you complete me," I repeat after the pastor while slipping his ring on his finger.
 
"I, Ken, give you, Jezebel this ring as a symbol of my enduring love. Just as the circle of the ring completes itself, so you complete me," Ken repeat after the pastor while slipping the ring on my finger.
 
"Jezebel and Ken, by the power vested in me by the Universal Life Church and the state of Florida, I am pleased to pronounce you wife and husband, sealed together today both in law and in love. Ken, you may kiss the Bride!" The pastor said.

Ken smiles and leans over and kiss my lips lightly. I smile and put my hand on his shoulder. I pull away and he smiles at me. I smile at him.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I now have the privilege of presenting and for the first time Mr. and Mrs. Jezebel and Ken Roczen!" The pastor said.

Ken walks down the aisle and Mike stay next to him. We go away were we are going to take pictures since the photographer want to get some more pictures with the sun set. Ken bends down and pick up Mike.

"Did I do good?" Mike asks.
"You did great. That was beautiful," Ken said.
"I loved that reading," I said since it was a surprise.

Mike smile and kiss my cheek. I smile at him and kiss the top of his head.

"Who help you find it?" I ask.
"Uncle Ryan. I told him I wanted to do something at the wedding also,” Mike said.
"It was good."

I look at Ken.

"I knew he was going to read something that's all," Ken said.
"I had to tell daddy so he could tell the Pastor," Mike said.
"Well you did good and you chose good. I really like it,” I said.

Mike smiles and kisses my cheek. I smile at him. The photographer came and smile at us. We take a few more pictures with Mike before he goes with Lindsay who has been staying at the side. We take a few more pictures before we go to the cocktail hour. I grab Ken's arm seeing the log set up.

"We are doing it first?" I ask.
"I guess so. It will be fine."

He kisses my cheek and people cheer and I see his dad has a mic and he stands in front of the log. We go over and stand on opposite sides of the log.

"Hello everyone. I am Ken's dad. We have this tradition in Germany that after the wedding ceremony the couple will cut a log to show how they will solve their problems in their marriage. It is called Baumstamm sägen," Pops said.
 
Pops came and help get the saw right.

"You will be fine," Pops told me softly.

I nod my head and we start sawing it and I don't really push it. Ken looks at me and raises his eyebrow. I smile and start pushing to help him and it gets cut. People cheer. We put the saw in the stand again. People came and greet us. I smile at them and the doors to the reception opens and people start going in there. Once everyone is in there Ken warp his arms around me and I lay my head on his chest.

"I'm hungry," I said.
"I know Bells. We are almost there,” He said.

I lean up and kiss his lips. He pulls away and kisses the top of my head. The wedding planner comes over and leads us to the door of the reception that is now close. She looks at us so I smile and nod my head. She opens the door and Ken lead us through. We go through all the normal reception things and I'm sitting in at the table with Brittany and eating some of the sweets form the table.

"Has Ken ever told you no?" Jessica asks sitting down.
"Yeah," I said.

Jessica looks at me in the eye.

"I know he spoils me and he never said no when wedding planning," I said.
"He never said no in wedding planning?" Brittany asks.
"Again he spoils me."

Jessica nods her head and look out on the dance floor where a lot of people are. I look and see Ken is coming and he is holding Mike. I smile and Ken came and Mike opens his arms. I grab him and kiss his head. Ken kisses the top of my head.

"My parents are thinking of leaving. They can take him," Ken said.

I nod my head and look at Mike.

"You want to go home with Pops so you can be in your bed?" I ask.
"Yeah," Mike said.

I kiss the top of his head. Ken kisses his head.

"I will carry you out buddy," Ken said.
"Ok," Mike said.

Ken smiles and kisses my head.

"I will go tell my dad," Ken said.
"I got him."
"Need anything else?" He asks.
"Drink."
"Got it."

Ken walks away and Jessica smiles at me.

"You know at some point you have to go out on the dance floor with him right?" Jessica asks.
"I know. I tried at the start put people kept talking to me and let Ken go party and I got hungry," I said.

She laughs. Ken came and put the cup down and kisses my lips.

"Can I have a cookie?" Mike asks.
"Yeah let's grab it then I take you out to the car," Ken said.
"Are you coming home tonight?"
"Do you want us to?"
"No it's fine."

Ken nods his head.

"Tell mommy night," Ken said.
"Night mommy."
"Night baby. Be good for Pops."
"I will."

Ken takes Mike over to the cookies and Mike grabs one. Jessica smiles at me as I grab the drink.

"Let's go dancing," Brittany said.
"Cupcake," I said.

Jessica looks at me. The chair next to me gets pulls out. I look and see Ryan. They go to the dance floor.

"Thank you for dancing with me," He said.
"Shut up Ryan," I said.
"You wouldn't dance at my wedding or Blake’s."
"Eat your fucken cookies."

He laughs and smiles at me. We talk a little bit and Ken came and sits down with a bottle of water. I look at Ken and smile at him. He smiles at me and leans over and kisses my forehead.

"You all good?" He asks.
"Yep. Ready to go out and dance?" I ask.

Ken nods his head and takes a big drink of his water. I smile at him.

"Have you eaten any of the snacks?" I ask.
"I'm fine. I’m not hungry,” Ken said.
"If you are I wouldn't be complying about getting food before going to bed."

Ken laughs and shakes his head.

"We might be doing that," He said.
"Cool."

I smile and kiss his lips. He smiles at me and finish the water bottle off.

"Let's go," Ken said.

I nod my head and look at Ryan and see he's gone. I get up and Ken grab my hand and take me to the dance floor.